Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
    staff
    Latest Announcement Discussion Shauntaystaffimgf
    Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
    Your weekly weather report:
    For the week of:
    January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Latest Announcement Discussion

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    King

King

Latest Announcement Discussion Empty
    PostSubject: Latest Announcement Discussion   Latest Announcement Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 pm

...This is a discussion thread for the new announcement that talks about the subject of starting the main plots.

I started this topic to try and get people's opinions of it and give them another place to discuss it in further detail? Well the main parts are as follows (with the information cut out):

Spoiler:

Link to the topic: Start Of The Plots
    Back to top Go down
    King

King

PostSubject: Re: Latest Announcement Discussion   Latest Announcement Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 pm

so the mission system looks pretty cool but how do you really find a Bijuu? Do you just search for it or do you have to find an item that summons it or something? And when you do find it what then? Do you fight it or seal it into someone else? o.o

Does anyone have any answers? "/
    Back to top Go down
    Caranore
    Missing Nin
    Missing Nin
    Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Latest Announcement Discussion   Latest Announcement Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am

The mission system and bijuu are two different things.

In oder to find the bijuu, you need to solve the associated riddle. More often than not there will be an item related to the Bijuu being sealed (we are going by the original legend) that yes, you will need to find to release it. Once the bijuu is released, there is a way to get it sealed into either yourself or another person, but that is currently still under discussion on how we exactly want to do that.

And on that note, please check the feedback for the topic that has been stickied called Plots.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Announcement Discussion   Latest Announcement Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Announcement Discussion
    Page 1 of 1