Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Ravot's Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Ravot's Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam

Bam

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Name of Jutsu: Lightning Cuffs
Users: Ravot
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Lightning
Training Link:
Description: Ravot form rings of lightning from his hand which he then shoot it towards his opponents that attach to an opponents wrists and ankles then send 500 volts of electricity through their body. Once they attach to a opponent's body they last about 2 min (one post). This jutsu is weak against c-rank wind type jutsu or any jutsu that is higher ranking than it. It travel 50 meters.

Name of Jutsu: Lightning bolt
Training Link:
Description: Ravot focus his chakra to his fingertips or anything metal and release a bolt of lightning from that point towards his oppenent it send 500 volts of electricity through the opponents body paralyzing them for a few minutes (about one post). This jutsu is weak against any c-ranked wind type jutsu or any jutsu higher than it, but this jutsu become strong when it comes in contact with water or metal and travels about 110 meters

Name of Jutsu: Lightning Clone
Training Link:
Description: Ravot focus chakra all around his body, increasing the amount of chakra through out his bo and create a clone of him. Except when someone attacks the clone. The clone release 700 volts of electricity through the wound or about one meter outward, into the opponent body causing them to be paralyzed for a few minutes (about one post). This jutsu is weak against c-ranked wind jutsu or any jutsu higher ranking than it.

Last edited by Bam on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Please remove the academy jutsu they do not need to be posted.
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 pm

k
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:20 pm

All the jutsu descriptions need to be lengthened and more specific.

Quote :
At least one solid paragraph detailing what this technique does and what its weaknesses are. (Roughly five sentences with five words per sentence.) If it is only a few lines your jutsus will not be seriously looked at as they can be extremely vague.
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 am

edit
Back to top Go down
TNT
Genin
Genin

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:57 am

Name of Jutsu: Lightning Cuffs
Training Link:
Description: Ravot form rings of lightning from his hand which he then shoot it towards his opponents that attach to an opponents wrists and ankles then send 1000 volts of electricity through their body, plus they act like magnets and attract the enemy to anything metal. This jutsu is weak against c-rank wind type jutsu or any jutsu that is higher ranking than it.

I'd like to know more about this jutsu. How far can the jutsu travel? Does it continue to shock after being attached? Is it easily dodged and how can it be avoided? How many turns does it last or is it continuously sustained? Just things like that.

Also, being shocked and attracted to metal things seems much above C rank to me. A at least. Either dim it down or get rid of the attracted to metal bit.

Drop voltage to 500-700. 500 will get it closer to being approved as C rank, fyi.

Name of Jutsu: Lightning bolt
Training Link:
Description: Ravot focus his chakra to his fingertips or anything metal and release a bolt of lightning from that point towards his oppenent it send 1000 volts of electricity through the opponents body paralyzing them for a few minutes (about one post). This jutsu is weak against any c-ranked wind type jutsu or any jutsu higher than it, but this jutsu become strong when it comes in contact with water or metal

How far does this travel?

Drop voltage to 700.

Name of Jutsu: Lightning Clone
Training Link:
Description: Ravot focus chakra all around his body, increasing the amount of chakra through out his bo and create a clone of him. Except when someone attacks the clone. The clone release 1000 volts of electricity through the wound into the opponent body causing them to be paralyzed for a few minutes (about one post). This jutsu is weak against c-ranked wind jutsu or any jutsu higher ranking than it.

Drop voltage to 700

How far outward does the electricity go?
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 pm

To answer your question about the lightning cuffs. They travel about 50 meters and yes they continue to shock after being attached. It can be dodge easily or the opponent can throw something metal at it and it'll attract to it. it last one post, and i drop the voltage to 500. your question for the other technique have been answered in my edited post.....edited
Back to top Go down
TNT
Genin
Genin

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Edit the middle one to say what the range is.

I've decided that your first one cannot be C rank as long as the metal attraction is there. You can take out the metal attraction and make the voltage 700 and it be C, but you could easily just use this and flick a kunai without them being able to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 am

I edited again and took out the metal attraction
Back to top Go down
TNT
Genin
Genin

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Kaboom Approved Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravot's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot's Jutsu   Ravot's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravot's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1