Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)   Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Name of Jutsu: Manipulated Projectile
Users:
Type of Jutsu:: Weaponry
Element Affinity: --
Training Link:
Description:: Using a metal wire attached to any of the traditional thrown ninja tools, the user is able to manipulate the direction of the tool.

Name of Jutsu: Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Users:
Type of Jutsu:: Supplementary
Training Link:
Description:: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The wire used is often translucent and incredibly hard to see.

Name of Jutsu: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Shuriken Technique)
Users:
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Training Link:
Description:: A technique that utilizes a giant Fuuma Shuriken or simple projectiles. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware. Sometimes a transformed clone or person can also be hidden beneath the original weapon if performed right.

Name of Jutsu: Taka Me no Kobushi [Hawk Eye Fist]
Users:
Type of Jutsu:: Taijutsu
Training Link:
Description:: User makes a tight fist pushing out the knuckle on his middle finger. The idea is to concentrate the area of the attack into a smaller area causing more intense pain from the strike.

Name of Jutsu: Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop
Users:
Type of Jutsu:: Taijutsu
Training Link:
Description:: While at an elevated position, the user will grab their opponent from behind. Firmly locking themself to their back, they will lock their ankles to the opponent's neck to get their body rigid. He will then plant them head first into the ground. Essentially a belly to back piledriver, the move can provide a great concussion to his opponent's head.

Last edited by sly448 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)   Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:41 pm

When you say "blanks are left for future reference" what do you mean exactly?
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)   Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:51 pm

actually, i left them there for when i made new jutsus and they were approved. istead of adding another link to my link page, i would add the jutsu to the list by editing it.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)   Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 pm

When new jutsu are approved, they can be merged into the topic of the original so that wont be necessary
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)   Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Then I shall assume all I need to do is remove the blank jutsus. Meaning you could have approved this by now, but say all I needed to do was remove the blanks, meaning it would save time for both of us having to wait for the other to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)   Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:17 pm

*sigh* Why do people continuously insist on making ignorant comments like that, it really just makes them seem so immature it's not even funny.

I've been having a pretty bad day and I was thinking about doing something ignorant like idk, get mad and leave this app for some other active mod (There is none at the moment) or I can just make a snide, angry comeback, explaining the reason why you were the only one... "unique" enough to leave blank spots in his app for "future jutsu" and THEN leaving it to wither for another month like it's been already before I posted.

BUT I'm not going to do that, I'm just going to be the bigger man here and say approved, good day and... good luck to you, my friend. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)   Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotaro's Jutsu (Complete, blanks are left for future jutsu)
Page 1 of 1