Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 pm

KKG
Spoiler:

Suiton
Spoiler:

Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Clous on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree,com/gundam_seed_crisis/index.php
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 am

*Bump
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 am

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type of Jutsu: Attack, Supplementary
Users: Clous Sinota
Element Affinity: Suiton
Description: Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed hand seals, and gathering the needed amounts of water. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Clous is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Weakness: If Clous' chakra control is disrupted he will lose control of the jutsu. As an example, the easiest way to disrupt him is by either casting genjutu, or simply dismounting him from the wave itself.

The bolded area is basically telling me that you get water and make more?

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Gathering Water Supply Skill [Saishuu Kyuusui no Jutsu]
Range: Medium to Close
Type of Jutsu: ninjutsu
Users: Clous
Element Affinity: Water

Description: Naturally a ninja that utilizes jutsu that involve the use of water need water, naturally. As a way to combat lack of resources, this technique was developed in order to gather what is necessary. A practitioner of this jutsu uses chakra to gather precipitation from the air, from condensation on objects, from plants into an area nearby.
Quote :
As the user’s skill progresses, the area from where the user collects the water and how much they can gather increases.

The variable in the jutsu would make the rank D - The strongest it can be (Most likely S?)

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Underwater Breathing Technique [Suichuu Ikidzukai no Jutsu]
Range: Close

Description: A basic jutsu whereby one uses chackra to force a large amount of air into the lungs. After which, the user then holds his or her breath and uses chackra to artificially recycle the air in their lungs to make the most of it. The end regovita is that the user is able to hold his or her breath for up to five minutes longer.

Weakness: If the user is disrupted in anyway the user can easily lose focus, and control of the jutsu. Focus is needed when using this, also making it very dangerous if the user lacks experience.

The way, this jutsu is explained, it seems more like a Wind based one.

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Mist Blade [Kiri no Yaiba]
Range: Close

Description: Using this technique the user can create an extended sharpened edge made of mist from their hands or an already existing weapon.

Weakness: As an kenjutsu artist, Clous favors this jutsu over many others. This jutsu is one that he has trained for quite some time and used even during his time in konaha. The only problem that he can't seem to overcome is, that if the jutsu come to conflict with a stronger source of chakra the enhancement is disrupted and disipates.

This jutsu explains very little, try adding on how the jutsu is performed, the length it can be, etc.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 pm

I got these straight from the leaf ninja site so I'll assume its ligit since you have it listed on the site. Randking and element...all of that is already set. These are stock jutsu.

For the bursting water collision I assume that it simpy expands the collected water. Atlest that's waht I got..I suppose adding my KKG could expand it further though.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

*Bump...need a bit more feedback. Not to sure what else you want me to do. Like I said I pulled this from leafninja.com.

The water gathering is genin level at best...underwater breathing thought it should be air was listed as suiton, but I switched it.

And the mst blade I explained a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

When you say things like "When the user's skill increases, so and so gets more powerful, the quantity increases, etc." That would mean that the difficulty level increases also to match the user's increases skill level. If it's Gennin level at best, then it shouldn't ever be more powerful than it is.

You also need to put your added explanation on mist blade into the description section.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Ok...bumped up the level and increased the gathering distance to 20 meters for now.

On a side note: If I seem a little stressed or randomly on edge its noone's fault but my own....school douche bag teachers...crazy hours at work. It gets to me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:51 am

Approved (Though your Kekkei Genkai can't be approved until your clan is)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)   Sinota's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinota's Jutsu (Complete)
Page 1 of 1