Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:38 am

Name of Jutsu: Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Users: Jiroubou
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Doton
Description: Doton • Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Name of Jutsu: Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique
Users: Diedara, Tobi
Description: Doton • Moguragakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or travel underground. Tobi used this jutsu to place Deidara's C2 Doragon spheres underground.

Name of Jutsu: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Users: Hatake Kakashi
Description: Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Name of Jutsu: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique
Users: Kagari, Mubi, Oboro
Type of Jutsu:: Genjutsu
Element Affinity: None
Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Name of Jutsu: Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind
Users: Rock Lee
Type of Jutsu:: Taijutsu
Description: Konoha Reppuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Rock moves low to the ground and spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet.

Name of Jutsu: Jutsu Fuu no Jutsu - Technique Seal Technique
Users: Ke-Ji Kenneru
Type of Jutsu:: Fuuinjutsu
Description: After activating the appropriate hand signs, a small seal appears on the users palm. Successfully hitting the opponent with the sealed palm will render them unable to use any Jutsu for roughly two minutes (Or 1 post). Each additional rank after D increases the minutes in which this Jutsu lasts by 2 (Or post by 1).

Name of Jutsu: Eda Fuu no Jutsu - Limb Seal Technique
Description: After activating the appropriate hand signs, a small seal appears on the users palm. Successfully hitting the opponent in one of their four limbs with the sealed palm will render them unable to use that limb for roughly four minutes (Or 2 posts). Sealing of the head will render the opponent unconscious for the same period of time. Sealing of the body has no effect. Each additional rank after D increases the minutes in which this Jutsu lasts by 2 (Or post by 1).

Name of Jutsu: Fuuin Dobei - Sealed Mud Wall
Description: After activating the appropriate hand signs, a small seal appears on the users palm. Combining this seal with Doro Gaeshi, increases the damage required to destroy Doro Gaeshi by one rank (From C to B). Each rank after D strengthens Doro Gaeshi by one additional rank (Up to S).

Name of Jutsu: Haewana Fuu no Jutsu - Fly Trap Seal Technique
Description: After activating the appropriate hand signs, the user places both hands onto any surface, creating a seal roughly 3 meters long and 3 meters wide (or as large as the surface allows). Unsuspecting opponents who touch this seal become stuck to the surface that the seal was placed on for roughly four minutes (or two posts). Each additional rank after D increases the length and width of the seal by 1 meter, and increases the duration of the seal by two mintes (or 1 post).

Name of Jutsu: Teikan Fuu no Jutsu (Perfect Vision Seal Technique)
Description: After activating the appropriate hand signs, the user places both hands onto the ground below themselves creating a seal roughly 1 meter long and 1 meter wide. While inside this seal the user gains 360 degree vision and can see through Vision-hampering techniques. While inside of this seal the user cannot attack or perform other Jutsu, but can evade incoming attacks. If any part of the users body exits the barrier of the seal, the seal dissolves.
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 am

This Jutsu creation sheet is complete!
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ke-Ji Kenneru's Jutsu (Complete)
Page 1 of 1