Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) Empty
PostSubject: my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned)   my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 am

Digimon's Name: Igneelmon

Personality: Igneelmon has a high sense of pride in himself and his species. He does not let this pride turn into cockiness. He is a very kind digimon and does not like to harm people, but rather help them. He is strong willed and is not one to show what he thinks is weak. He wants to be a role model to weaker, younger digimon.

Igneelmon loves to eat, and cannot get enough of food. He is always caring some time of food with him, and it is most of the time some type of meat. He is insane about meat. He also enjoys humans and learning about them.

As he digivoles he stays the same for the most part, but he enjoys a good battle while he is stronger. He likes to test himself, because he hopes one day to be aloud back into his family. He also enjoys friends and spending time with them. He feels the need to keep them safe.

History: Igneelmon was born into a tribe of very powerful dragons. Both of his parents were very high ranking digimon, and to be even aloud in Igneelmon's tribe you had to be unable to fight or very powerful. He grew up there for a few months, and enjoyed everyday. He played a lot with the other dragons his age, but after a few more months, he had to say goodbye to all that he loved, to become even strong and hopefully one day return to that tribe.

He has only lived a few months outside of his tribe and has already obtained the rank of a rookie digimon. He has lived a fairly free and cheerful life since the day he was born and so far has kept it that way. Although, it will not always be that way and he will have to fight and become stronger. Since his time away, he has met one human and feels the need to meet as many as he can. He hopes to one day travel with a human. He is in the search of friends to help along the way in his quest to become stronger and be aloud to return to his family once again.

Personal item:

Rookie: Ingeelmon
Attribute: Vaccine
Type: Dragon
Appearance:

my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) Baby_red_dragon_by_blueblur8lover
Attacks:
Armored Skin
This allows the users to get skin almost as hard as dragon skin. The skin can block most attacks from a digimon one rank above them. This skill only last for two post and can only be used four times a topic. The can also be used make psychical attacks stronger, if used right.

Metal Dragon Roar
This allows the user to spit sharp metal pieces from their mouth, to shred the enemy. This is a defensive and offensive attack. Depending on the power given, the metal can be iron, Bronze, steel, or Osmium.

Metal Burst
This attack can be used in many different ways, it can be used to harm targets, keep targets away, or ward off attacks. The attack simple summons up a type of metal from the users body and the user can push these metal scraps out in all directions around them. Depending on the power given, the metal can be iron, Bronze, steel, or Osmium.

Passive abilities: Igneelmon has the ability to produce high winds with these wings.

Armor Digivolution Champion: Zumon
Type:
Appearance: my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) Dragon1
Attacks:

Ghost Sword
This allows the user to active their sword, so that it can phase through nonliving things. This is useful if someone is trying to block a normal attack from this sword. This attack is only active when the users uses it.

Metal Skin
This is much like Armored Skin, however it is much stronger than the Armored Skin. This allows the users to get skin almost as hard as dragon skin. The skin can block most attacks from a digimon one rank above them. This skill only last for three post and can only be used four times a topic. The can also be used make psychical attacks stronger, if used right.

Metal Dragon Blade
The user will make their weapon grow 1.5 times the size it original was. The sword can then be coated with iron, Bronze, steel, or Osmium, depending on how much energy is given. The user can then use the blade like a chainsaw, causing much more damage.

Passive abilities: Zumon has the ability toproduce high winds with these wings. All these abilities are better than his previous form. This form is also skilled in the art of swords. Carries around a Sword

Champion: Dracmon
Appearance:

my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) Dragon_Battlemage_by_Kuron_Kim-2
Attacks:

Metal Pole
At the end of the users blunt weapon a metal like pole comes out from the it. After that, sever poles come out from the end of that pole. This can be used while the target is blocking the users attack or make a swing more powerful.

Weapon Barrage
The uses will first make one to several weapons, each weapon made takes energy. The user can use the weapon, give to another being or wield them in the air without touching them. This attack is most commonly used to barrage a target(s) with many weapons. This can also be a defensive ability. Depending on the power given, the metal can be iron, Bronze, steel, or Osmium.

Metal Tornado
This attack is much like the metal dragon roar attack, however it is much more deadly. The user will first create scrapes of metal, and uses their wind source to create a cyclone. Then the user will guide the tornado with hand motions towards their target. The tornado last for two posts.

Rust
This allows the user to punch at anything metal, or anything with a metal alloy and age the metal and destroy it, that is not a digimon. This works on all types of metals. This attack can only be used once every four posts.

Passive abilities: Dracmon has the ability to produce high winds with these wings. All these abilities are better than his previous form. Dracmon is very skilled with most types of weapons. He can also carry things with his tail. And despite his size, he is very agile. Carries around a staff.

Armor Digivolution Ultimate: Apepmon
Type: dragon
Appearance: my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) Dragon4
Attacks:

Flash Step
This allows the users to speed themselves up and move around as if they were teleporting. This is not as fast as teleporting, nor is it even half as fast. Although this makes the user very blurry.

Liquid Metal
This allows the user to create Liquid metal. Liquid metal is extremely hot. The user can control this metal through the air with their hands.

Metal Clones
This allows the user to create clones of themselves. They max they can make two. The clones are 3/4's of the strength of the user. The clones take one hit to destroy, but once they are destroyed metal shoots from all directions.

Weapon Barrage
The uses will first make one to several weapons, each weapon made takes energy. The user can use the weapon, give to another being or wield them in the air without touching them. This attack is most commonly used to barrage a target(s) with many weapons. This can also be a defensive ability. Depending on the power given, the metal can be iron, Bronze, steel, or Osmium.

Passive abilities: Apepmon has the ability to produce high winds with these wings. All these abilities are better than his previous form. Apepmon is very skilled with most types of weapons. He can also carry things with his tail. And despite his size, he is very agile. Apepmon carries around two spear like pikes. Apepmon shows the skills in the areas of slashing, chopping, mental discipline, and sword sharpening.

Ultimate: Nithhogrmon
Type: dragon
Appearance: my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) Dragon_fire_by_mikesoldier
Attacks:

Lightning Rod
The user will create two metal poles, one at each hand. These bring in lightning attacks that are in a 5 square foot radius of these two poles. It will strike the closet one. The lightning will the be fed through the other rod and be sent back wherever the rod is facing.

Steel Skin
This is similar to Armored in metal skin, however it only puts pieces on a selected target. The user can put as many or as little as they wish. This can guard against attacks, or make oncoming ones more effective.

Metal Roar Missile
This attack is much like the metal dragon roar attack, however the metal is shoot of in metal missile at a selected target. If the target is hit, metal will be fired forwards out of the front of the missile. If it misses the missile will shoot metal in all directions.

Liquid Metal Stream
This is much like metal roar, however, hot liquid metal can stream from the users mouth. This is extremely hot and can leave third degree burns.

Passive abilities: Nithhogrmon has the ability to produce high winds with these wings. All these abilities are better than his previous form. Nithhogrmon is very skilled with most types of weapons. He can also carry things with his tail. And despite his size, he is very agile. At this level Nithhogrmon is big enough for people to ride on him and he can fly at very high speeds. He carries a gun like weapon, that has a sword tip on it.

Mega: Hakumon
Appearance: my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned) DeaXBahamon_by_Corvus_no_Genmu
Attacks:

Dragon Lore
This ability gives the user the knowledge and power to use all previous attacks in every form. The attacks are slightly stronger, because the user has become stronger since the others. However, the user cannot use any of the weapons that the previous forms are granted.

Gift of Wu Xing
This gives the user the ability to create illusionary copies of themselves from the eyes on their wings. The copies are limited to one per wing. These copies last for five post and can use attacks the same as the user can. These attacks can cause harm, but only if the user grants them energy, which is fed to them through the eye that the came from. The user can see what the other copies see.

Dragon Boulder
The user will curl up into a ball, and roll at a target. The user will also have spikes that he uses to make him almost untouchable by meele attacks. Once the user hits a target, the spikes will then inject hot liquid metal into the target's body. Causes a Permanent Burn until the topic is over. To cause much harm, the user must continue to inject the metal for three posts. Because of the users size, the rolling is slowed. The user is also big, and the attack can be seen coming easily.

Metal Explosion
The user will build up energy and bits of metal will form around the user. The metal will then be blasted off into a circle like shape, much like a nova. The metal is either super heated or very sharp, both types are blasted off at the same time.

Passive abilities: Hakurmon has the ability to produce high winds with these wings. All these abilities are better than his previous form. Hakurmon is very skilled with most types of weapons. He can also carry things with his tail. And despite his size, he is very agile. At this level Hakurmon is big enough for people to ride on him and he can fly at very high speeds. He is even bigger than his previous form and can fly much faster. He also has spiky skin which make him even deadlier and his claws act as a weapon.
Back to top Go down

my digimon(don't delete, only here until I am sure I don't get banned)
Page 1 of 1