Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma

The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki   The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Sangure could suddenly see the walls of the Rain Village at the horizon, he finally reached his destination after his failed search at the Hidden Sand Village. As he was nearing the gates, a couple of guards stopped him a little bit short of getting in. They questioned him about his purpose, which he said was to meet an important Rain person for a meeting, and he already knew that they were going to keep constant surveillance on him anyways, so that couldn't be helped. They also asked him how long he was planning on staying there, so he said that he would stay there as long as he was needed by the individual. They reluctantly let him in saying that they were going to keep a close eye on him.

Sangure slowly walked into the busy streets of Rain, looking around at all of the tall buildings. It was as if the Leaf Village got scrunched upwards, and grew taller. There were a lot of buildings in the village, and it was hard to find the place he was looking for. He had never been to the village before, so he decided to find a quiet place to sit and wait for anyone that fit the description of who he was supposed to meet in the city. He walked along, until he found a suitable bench where he could sit down on. He sat down on the bench, and started to look up into the sky, but he was still on alert, because he didn't know how these villagers were. He didn't know if they were the kind that would steal something from him if he wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki   The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Using his unique ability Soren was back in Ame within a few minute`s if not seconds, Riku`s orders where clear, upon arriving in Ame Soren decided to do a short reitsu Check-up he picked up something or rather someone that he had not felt before in Ame, his chakra was below average but it was clear that he was a ninja, yet not a spy too obvious, he wondered why he had come to Ame in the first place?

He decided to do a check on him, the main street was too crowded as he would catch too much attention he noted to himself that while he checked up on the boy from a wall next to him his chakra/aura could not be felt as if he was one with the wall also wearing some kind of , a side alley would work well if he did not want to be seen and it just so happened that right next to the bench was a quiet dark alley, he went back into the wall only to appear seconds later from the wall in the alley, his body mass extracted itself from the wall and his legs became complete now, he opened his extensions and gazed at the boy from the darkness of the alley behind him, he took a few steps forward, the rain was pouring down pretty hard and Soren fought the urge to get any closer to the meat, he smelled good after all, he wondered if the meat tasted as good as he smelled?, with the occasional lightning`s that lighted up the sky for a few seconds each time, it appeared as if it also affected the dark alley where soren stood in his black robe tightly attached to his weirdly shaped body, the robe could hardly be seen but that was not an issue...

His yellow eyes where attached to the piece of meat on the street, never faltering from its target, he started to express an enourmous amount of murderous intent, making sure the boy noticed him, he wanted to know after all in what level the boy was, because to him, it seemed like a coincidence that he met up with the boy on this particular day...
He hoped that the meat would have some brain cells enough to understand that if he yelled about his sudden apperence he would be gone before anyone would come to see him, and they would most likeley kick him out of the village for being insane, these people after all had nearly zero tolerance to stupid jokes especially by strangers...
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki   The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 am

(OOC: sorry, this topic is closed, because I went slightly inactive, and Akatsuki apprentice was closed, meaning I have to make a whole new character. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki   The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer - Open to Akatsuki
Page 1 of 1