Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Nasa's Beast Form Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Nasa's Beast Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:59 pm

This application is linked to the Tsuyoshi Clan. Click here and scroll to the bottom for further information.

Beast Name: Oblivion / Nasamea
Clan Rank: Kisaki

Personality: In her human form she tends to express negative emotions; such as being angry all the time and bossy. She tends to express dominant issues to, especially towards females. However in her beast form she tends to be more, real. She tends to be kind, calm, and rather positive. She may seem soft but this doesn't mean she can't be ruthless. Mostly it all depends on what she needs to do. Considering she would never show her form unless she trusted the people who could see it, she would not have a reason to be so angry and monster like. Also, she doesn't want to risk people killing her thinking that she would eat humans and such. People tend to fear the unknown, enough said.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Extra Abilities:
When transforming to and from her human form and this one, it takes at least 2 full posts and currently drains at least 20% of her chakra [number will go down as letter ranks up]. A perk though is that her beast form grows as she ages; so it will be larger in the future. Once she transforms she usually has to wait a 2 posts before being able to transform back. Until she is roughly an A rank or S rank, transforming back normally results in her passing out. But as B rank she can now manage to use more jutsu in her form depending on how much chakra she previously used. Top amount may be roughly 15 jutsu, including duplicates. Again, this depends on what she uses. With this said she tends to stay in her human form the most and rarely turns into beast form unless she truly needs to.

An ability that she has to make up for this though, since it doesn't take nearly as much chakra, is the ability to only grow certain body parts. For example she can grow out her wings, or the tail, and all of which only usually takes 1 post to do. She can alter the size of the grown body part, so that the wings aren't overly to large for her to handle, but only when that is the only body part summoned. Normally she just makes her nails and teeth sharper but this takes less than an E rank amount of chakra to do.

One thing about beast form is that due to her wings she currently has the capability to carry at least one average sized person on her back when in flight; especially when simply walking or running. With her strength she has the capability to basically pushing down a large tree if she wished or use her tail to pull one down (although this is more difficult). Her speed does slow down quite a bit and it is not uncommon for her to just fight standing in one spot due to the size increase and the fact she doesn't truly need to move that much to attack.

Since Nasamea has wings she also has the capability to fly and her wings can provide a good defense as well; depending upon the attack.
[*See below for further information on what they can block.]

Another feature is her long tail; this can be used as another way to attack simply by shaking it back and froth to protect her back in. Her tail is mostly prehensile towards the end; meaning that she has the capability to wrap around objects and hold on to things as well. If she struck someone with this, she has the capability to break bones.

Also, Nasamea has the capability to stand on all fours and even on two feet without any issues in this form. On her front feet she has claws much like a dragons that she can use to attack and grab things while her back feet are more cat-like. These have retractable claws that come out to help give her balance on two legs; besides her tail.

Overall, her defensive skills grow along with her strength.

*Wings are primarily used to block against Taijutsu/Kenjutsu attacks and basic tools. In elemental terms they can be used as a way to lessen the heat of a flame around her but the flames can still burn her. Her wings have the ability to resist up to C rank and below jutsu depending upon the attack. This counts for most Doton, Suiton, an Fuuton jutsu but Raiton attacks will still zap her and Katon attacks can burn her. Of course the wings cannot stop genjutsu from occurring.

Size Comparison: Jeep
Height: 2 Meters / 6 ft Tall [All Fours - Head Lifted] -or- 3 Meters / 9ft tall [On Two Feet - Head Lifted]
Weight: 250 Ibs
Length: 5 meters / 12 ft Long [head stretched to Tail]
Wing Span: Roughly 6 meters from tip to tip; 2 1/2 meters each. / 18 ft across or 9 ft each
Tail: 1 1/3 meters / 4 ft Long
*Note: These are mostly rough estimations

Jutsu:

Possesses the same Jutsu she has in human form except does not need to make hand signs to use.
  • Can currently only use clan, elementals, taijutsu, and genjutsu (if learned) in this form

Name of Jutsu: Kaenhoushaki (Flamethrower)
Users: Nasamea
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Katon
Training Link: Click

Description: While in Beast form Nasamea summons katon to her gullet. Once she is ready to release this chakra she sends into her mouth and releases a fast jet of flame that reaches from her mouth to roughly seven meters out in roughly a second. From her mouth the flame can be hot enough to create second degree burns but once it reaches out about four meters away it only tends to be enough to cause first degree. Anything between 0 and 4 can be second degree.
If the flame hits directly from her mouth, as in up close in person, the flame has enough force to barrel someone down and knock the wind out of them while burning through their clothes and giving third degrees burns. In a building sense, it can nearly break through concrete from a close range (meaning within 1 meter).

If Nasamea were to use this jutsu in human form she would need to form hand signs first. The flame would also only reach out to maybe 5 meters and would not have enough force to break through concrete or knock the wind out of someone but can still burn through clothes and give them at least second degree if in close range. This is because her mouth is smaller as a human as so the flame isn't as wide and doesn't carry as much force.

Last edited by Nasamea on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:05 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Completion Bump.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Bump ......
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Bump ........
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 am

Nothing huge or anything, just want to clear a few things up

-For your wing defense, what specific attacks can it defend. I'm assuming Taijutsu but does it defend against ninjutsu and genjutsu as well? And if it does defend against ninjutsu and genjutsu then how does it defend? A bit of clarification on that

-What is the default length of the wings and tail and how far can you grow out your wings and tail ?
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 am

Wings are primarily used to block against Taijutsu defense. In elemental terms they could be a way to lessen the heat of a flame around her but the flames can still burn her. I say her wings could probably resist up to C rank and below wind, water, and maybe earth attacks, all depending upon the type of jutsu, but the wings are still skin and bone and can still take damage. Sorry I did not make this clearer.

I am quite unsure what her wing span should be but they would have to be big enough to support the size of her body, which is stated above, her weight in this form, and still be able to carry at least one human' weight. [The weight would probably be about 150 at the moment; did not mention this either.] A rough estimate for the wings though may be about 7 meters across or about 3 meters on each side. As for tail about 3 to 4 meters. Again, another rough estimate though. I tried to research the wing to body ratio but no success.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 am

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 pm

re-approved
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:12 am

Edited.

• Personality
  • Spacing issues in Abilities
  • First Paragraph of Abilities
  • Edited Para in Italics
  • Added Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nasa's Beast Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasa's Beast Form   Nasa's Beast Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasa's Beast Form
Page 1 of 1