Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Beast Collection [Mission / P] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Beast Collection [Mission / P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Beast Collection [Mission / P] Empty
PostSubject: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Spoiler:

The day had come once again when a team would venture off to distant lands ands take on a set challenge they wished to accomplish. Although it was anticipated that the team would consist of three ninja and a Jounin leader; this wasn't the case. Instead it would be a monster child and a bone child; both obviously known as Nasamea and Mitsuhide.

Nasamea had trudged through the thick fog this morning just to get to the village gate. It wasn't as though she couldn't see at all but the fog had proved to blind almost a good portion of her site from roughly ten meters away. She could at least see people or anyone coming after her but it was frustrating to say the least. She didn't like being blind at all and the thought of not having her eyes whatsoever only made her jittery. At least she had her ears though. These were keen as it is so she wouldn't be completely useless.

Overall, despite the fog, Nasamea was stoked. Even if it wasn't with Shi, she had a chance to go on a mission and actually leave the village now. Better yet she was with someone she could trust; aside from Shi whom had recently disappeaared since her sudden vacation. She had been meaning to visit him but was not sure where to go exactly. She tried the house he once lived but nobody ever answered! She tried the weapon shop but the guy, Jiro?, had not seen him either. A shame it was... she just hoped he was okay.

Her thoughts traveled back to the mission though while he subconscious pondered Shi. Nasamea was glad to be going on this mission as already mentioned. She had made missions a hobby; trying to "collect" as many as possible. She hoped this B rank actually counted too.

Arriving at the gate she made sure to check that she had all her supplies while she waited on Mitsu. She had sent him a letter once again and made an appointment that she would check in at the gate upon their departure; which she mentioned should be around 9am. It was now 8:30. Nasa planned it later in the day so that Mitsu would hopefully not be late this time. This all provided them enough time to eat and be well prepared for the mission.

'Ninja pouch...Check...Black pants...check...Black long sleeve shirt...check...Cloak...obviously check...." she thought, looked around at all her stuff. She made sure she had everything, including her tools in her pouch, while she stood in wait. She hoped it would't take Mitsu to long to show up...

Otherwise she planned to go on a man hunt and drag him to the gate this time.

Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Yet again, Mitsu was up early after receiving a letter from Nasa asking about another mission. This one was more...interesting. Instead of getting a lame job of cleaning up shit, they were going to be bringing in giant animals from the forest of death. Fun. Mitsu actually did think it would be fun. He like the thought of an actual challenge for once. He got up that morning to find out it was fog. He put on all of his clothes after bathing and then ate. He walked outside finding himself in fog. It easily limited his vision by about half. He was happy though, this may or may not add to the challenge of the mission. He was finally a C rank ninja, this would be a good start for him.

Mitsu was all riled up too. He even had his new cloak all black cloak, save for the symbol of his kekkei genkai on his back. He wore it proudly and had it specially make for him too. He had to get this new one because the last on was permanently soaked in the scent of dogs' shit and piss. Mitsu was forced to throw the thing out by order of his aunt, and he wasn't reluctant to do so either.

Mitsu checked to make sure he had everything, pausing on his doorstep. He was sure he had everything. He was also glad that his house wasn't too far from the gates either. He left at about 7:20, and it was a 15 minute walk to get there. The walk was quick and he was soon there and could see Nasa waiting, looking around. He waved from a distance and shouted, but not loud enough to wake the late sleepers. "Hey! Good morning Nasa! By the time Mitsu was finished talking, he was about 5 meters and stopped when he was close. He flashed a smile to her. "So, how are you? Nasa was one of the rare cases of which he could show his feelings toward.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:27 pm

"Hey! Good morning Nasa!"

"Hm? she said to herself before she peered in Mitsu's direction towards her left. She motioned an awkward wave back as he approached. Once he was near, he flashed her a smile before continuing his greetings, "So, how are you?"

She blinked once before grinning slightly and rubbing the back of her head.
"Sorry, was in a bit of a daze," she said before waving a hand in front of her face, "have a lot on my mind at the moment."

Afterwards she dropped her hand to her side and actually appeared to be zoned in. She gazed at Mitsu with an actual smile this time as she spoke, "I am fine, thank you. And how about yourself? I see you aren't late this time. A good start."

A smirk crossed her face a bit after her last little comment. She was merely trying to rile him up a bit since he was rushing last time. Had it not she didn't care she was only messing around before they started their mission.

For the most part she would probably keep zoning in and out until they were out of the village and on their way to their mission. Truth was, she was a bit worried about going on a B rank with only her and Mitsu. Had it been Shi she would feel better not because it was Shi but because she knew of how well their fighting abilities went together. Truth was, she didn't remember ever seeing Mistu fight or them fighting each other. She didn't know how capable of anything he truly was despite the leadership he showed at their failed B rank with her other teammates. Back then though she wasn't even paying attention. Maybe now she would learn but she hoped that she didn't see him perish as well.

Nasamea re-positioned the bag a bit on her shoulder as she waited for Mitsu to speak, or as he spoke. This bag held a double sided tent. Basically it was a fairly good size tent with a curtain to seperate the sides. Had he tried to get to her side for any reason he may find body parts missing. This was not just a mission to test their abilities but their trust as well; or friendship. She wasn't sure about having friends to be honest but then again it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Gave her a person to work with on missions, etc etc.

She was dozing out again. Hopefully she didn't miss him saying anything.

Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Mitsu slightly chuckled at Nasa's little joke about being late to the last mission. It was all in good fun. "You know, I was only late because I was getting information on that diary." Mitsu decided to play along and hoped she knew he was only playing too. He shot back from Nasa's quick grin with a grin of his own. They were just friends playing around.

But now was a time to get serious. This mission could end up getting one of them killed or at least seriously injured if they weren't careful. It was more likely Mitsu than Nasa, but he was fine with that and excepted it. She was a better ninja than he. At least for now she was. Perhaps they could teach each other some things later on. Mitsu knew she had katon has her main element, and Mitsu knew he had katon as a recessive element. But he knew he was a ways until he would unlock it. He wanted to be sure he had the best control over his ration element before even attempting to use katon.

"Well, I'm ready to get going if you are. Which one of the critters are we going after first?"

Last edited by sly448 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Regarding Shihouin's Mission:

She beckoned him to follow her before she turned and headed towards the gates. They still needed to check out and retrieve their scrolls before they set off but right now they needed to plan.

"Well... we have to go to the border of Iwa...The Whirlpool...and the Rice Countries right? Hmmm..." said before taking a moment to think. There was one problem now that Nasa missed before. Within Iwa's boundaries was where the alleged enemy Kisaki lied. Aside from that there were reports of an unknown military gathering and possibly preparing for war. The borders were dangerous grounds right now which made even Nasa think twice about this mission now. She didn't want their lives to be threatened she just wanted to gather points so they may both gain experience and rank up. She was always a step ahead of Mitsu but now she was almost two. Seeing as how he was her friend she wished for him to catch up and be a strong alley.

"Lets head to the Whirlpool country first. We'll plan more once we check in and get a map."

With that said the two of them would head into the checkpoint area for visitors entering and exiting the gates. She had to admit, the system was amazing. The Hokage had definitely made sure his people were safe. At least inside the village anyway. Once they left they were kind of on their own.

"Nasamea Tsuyoshi and Mitsuhide Kaguya reporting for a B rank mission regarding Beast Collecting," she said before raising her right hand up. The man at the front desk took her hand and seemed to run a machine over it. He then motioned for Mitsu to give him his hand as well. Once he had the man would then retrieve the scolls they needed for the mission.

Nasa already forgot to mention that they needed a map.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:43 am

Mitsu followed Nasa once she gestured for him to follow. They still needed to check out of the village. Besides their failed B rank mission, and moving to there at the age of nine, Mitsu had never left the village. He was getting excited with all this. But he was sort of worried of the risk. But he was a ninja, so if he was going to die here, he would go down fighting.

Whirlpool country, eh? That means we are going after the crocodile first... It was at this thought that Mitsu had to hold up his hand for it to be scanned. He was lost in thought and seemed to do it subconsciously. The man handed Nasa the scrolls and they were on their way. Mitsu realized that Nasa didn't ask for a map, so he quickly stopped and went back for it. "Umm, excuse me, we almost forgot to get a map. Could we have one?" The staff kindly agreed and Mitsu caught up with Nasa. "We aren't going to get very far without one of theses you know. Anyway, would you rather talk, or mainly stay quiet while we travel. I want to know now so I don't end up being an annoyance if you end up not wanting to talk. I've got plenty of books with me in my bag, so I'm set for entertainment. But lets get down to business. What are the potential dangers of just traveling from place to place?" Mitsu almost asked if they were going to have to drag the animals back, but he remembered that is what the sealing scrolls were for.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 am

Nasamea listened to him as they crossed through the concrete building, through the people, and out the doors onto a dirt trail. The fog was still around them which may either help or hinder them from being attacked. Aside from that they had the typical evergreen and hardwood trees surrounding them in vast forms. One thing she loved about Konoha, it's forest and the life in it.

"Hm dangers. Well from what I always hear there could be potential bandits or enemy ninja who attack us. Um, there's always the weather we'd have to worry about. Just because it's foggy here doesn't mean it's not downpouring elsewhere with high winds. I think we can adapt to our environment though. And aside from that there's the potential threat of getting lost but we're ninja, we'll find our way back."

She wasn't going to mention the threat of her clan. He knew quite a bit about her clan and the enemy territories of places in Iwa. Reason she picked Whirlpool first though was to get a look out first. Nasamea then bit her thumb and stopped to bend down on the ground. While doing so she formed a fast set of handsigns and touched the surface. A few seconds later at least 15 Konoha roaches appeared and all seemed to look at her. She then seemed to squeak a few orders to them before they fluttered their wings and took off in varius directions.

She anced back at Mitsu then, Otheyre going to scout our area for any threats. I can save more but rather keep my chakra reserved."

She turned back around and stepped forward before she picked up her normal gait again. She had forgot his question though.

"As for you talking I don't mind when were in Konoha's boundries but one we start stepping into unknown territories then pay more attention to your surroundings and listen. Last thing we want is get ambushed."

Her calm and serious nature seemed rather intense today. Ever since they left the village she was in all work and little play mode. Once they camped then she would be a bit more at ease but truth was she was a bit nervous under it all. She had a good way of hiding it but she couldn't ignore it. Truth was, she was a natural worry wort.

5 roaches set off at 20 meters away, 5 at 15, and lastly 5 at 10. These would hopefully give them a heads up on anything approaching.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 pm

"As for you talking I don't mind when were in Konoha's boundries but one we start stepping into unknown territories then pay more attention to your surroundings and listen. Last thing we want is get ambushed."

Even though Mitsu had permission to talk, he had no idea what exactly to talk about. This made for some awkward silence that Mitsu didn't like. The walking and space of the silence seemed to be frozen, like they were stuck there in that specific time frame. He knew the scenery wouldn't change much until they were further from the Konoha border, but it still felt like the moment lasted forever. He absolutely hated awkward silences. There was just something about them that he couldn't stand. The sounds of the forest were the only thing that seemed to keep time moving. As long as he could hear the ongoings of the forest, he would know time kept moving. He could also hear their footsteps fall upon the dirt trail. He also could smell the pine trees and other signs of nature as well. He got to the point where he couldn't stand it anymore and just said the first thing that came to mind. "So, after we get back from this mission, I've got a handful of jutsus and whatnot that I've finally planned out properly. I have around eight in total, and I plan on training four of them as soon as we return. Would you like to hear about them?"

Last edited by sly448 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:04 pm

A sort of awkward silence fell between them but truth was Nasamea didn't mind it all that much. It bugged her simply because she wasn't sure how to talk to Mitsu sometimes, considering they may have been close but she didn't know all that much about. The most she really knew was things associated with basic personality and his abilities. Aside from that she knew he lived with his grandparents and that was it. Maybe this mission would become more of a learning experience for them then. For now though, Nasamea was okay with the silence around them. She was more tuned into her overall surroundings anyway. Although they had not even left the village yet, this made good practice right? During the time she was busying herself though, Mitsu seemed to grow noticeably uncomfortable. Ah body language, any beings dead give away.

"So, after we get back from this mission, I've got a handful of jutsus and whatnot that I've finally planned out properly. I have around seven in total. Would you like to hear about them?"

She turned her head towards her then as she listened in on him and their surroundings at the same time. Most of all her attention was to listen for the roaches for they would be the first to see any oncoming threats.

"Sure whatcha got?"

She truly was interested actually and the truth was she had a ton of her own jutsu that she needed to learn. Of course she actually needed to purchase the scrolls and such first, which was preventing her from training, but she would take care of that soon enough. In the meantime she was trying to rack up as many points and missions as she could; especially B rank. A position in ANBU was in her sights and from her perspective it was extremely reachable. She was so close in her opinion she could almost feel herself as one. That was something to worry about at a later date though. In the meantime she would listen to Mitsu and what not.

Last edited by Nasamea on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Mitsu was glad she took an interest this time. Mitsu started to ignore the repetitive scenery though, because he knew they should be safe until they get out of Konoha. "Well, centuries ago, when the Kaguya clan was still alive, there were obviously techniques. When the clan died out with Kimimaru's passing, the jutsus were thought to be lost forever. But lucky for me, my searching in the archives got me some very old information. The clan was vicious, but their fighting was graceful. There were various styles which they referred to as 'Clematic Dances'. There were actually a few different variants to the dances, which used a different type of bone weapon and style of movement. I found scrolls on those dances, and with some thinking of my own, I've thought up of a few styles myself. I think there is an almost infinate number of possibilities to these. And I plan on using my new techniques to help with the revival of my clan! We won't be war-like, but we will fight for peace. But as for the actual jutsus, I'm thinking of a shield, armor, claws, and different swords, each with a different fighting style, and one more which I'd like to keep secret...for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Nasamea continued to walk as she listened to Mitsu explain a lot about his clan. The Kaguya seemed like an interesting bunch. Then again, what kekegenkai wasn't? So many unique abilities which could help or hinder a person in battle. It was almost unreal.

"Sounds like you and I both have a lot of work to do when it comes to our clans or just learning in general. You have your various dances where as I have my elemental mastery. One thing we have in common though appears to be Taijutsu. Correct me if I am wrong but you clan does seem very Taijutsu based. Heck, maybe you could teach me a few moves sometimes."

She then let out a light chuckle before her eyes turned to him. She seemed to have a mark of embarrassment across her face which was soon obvious when she rubbed the back of her purple haired head with her left hand.

"To be honest I can't dance to well. Maybe you could teach me how to when we get back."

She had some grace to her movements but knew she still needed quite a lot of work before she could truly be light footed. Heck, if he taught her new foot work it could even possibly save her one day. Never knew how the tides turned.

As silence began to creep over them once more, due to Nasa's lack of interest in conversing suddenly, she proceeded to let out sigh. It was obvious she had a lot on her mind and the breath of life quickly calmed her nerves. She needed that breath at this point for the familiar forests were already beginning to change slightly.

"Come on. We should get moving before it gets dark."

With that said Nasamea made a squeaking sound with her mouth to signal the roaches before she began to pick up pace. Soon enough she was doing a mild jog; going a bit fast but slow enough to where Mitsu could keep up. She didn't wish to tire him out so quickly even if he may have needed a "work out". The idea was to conserve energy to take on the crocodile, not waste it all and fight the beast with a weak form of strength.

They would get there when they get there but Nasamea wanted to make sure they at least made the mission deadline. They had one week to gather what they needed and return back to the village. Nasa hoped nothing went wrong...
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Topic Log:
Where all topics related to this mission will be listed.

Traveling - Konoha to Whirlpool

Capture - Beast 1

Traveling - Whirlpool to Rice

Capture - Beast 2

Traveling - Rice to Iwa

Capture - Beast 3

Traveling - Iwa to Konoha
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Finally, they were finished. After arriving at the gate from heading straight back, Nasamea nearly crashed at the gate. She stopped and leaned against the door panting from running so fast. She was tired mentally and psychically, a sign she would sleep well tonight and probably over her normal wake up time. From the area of the moon it appeared to be near the AM hours already which meant no hunting for her tonight. She would do it tomorrow night and probably feast on at least two quarts compared to her daily one just to fill her stomach and gain back her loss. So far, her neglect left her with a scar from the outer edge of her eye to her hairline. It was small and faint but still there; like a cat scratch. Once she felt she got a grip of herself, she looked over at Mitsu and smiled in a way he was sure she understood. They made it back and completed the mission within 7 days.

Once they were ready, Nasamea pushed open the door and entered the checkpoint. Considering it was so early there wouldn't be anyone inside either, making the checking in portion swift. It would be the mission management side that would take some time to do. Nasamea went first in line, a careful eye watching Mitsu to make sure he was okay and able to walk. She would carry him if she had to although she hoped he would make it back so that wasn't necessary. Was awkward for a girl to carry a guy usually.

The guard, a tired man who looked as though he were ready to fall asleep, checked out the coding of her headband and the seal placed on every leaf ninja before letting her go through. She had checked out clear, of course, and was now just waiting on Mitsu. Once he was finished she would meet back up with him and begin to walk out before speaking. She didn't wish for the locals to hear her as they went.

The glass door was pushed open, clearing a path through the snow, before her foot began to imprint themselves in the white powder. She was silent at first before letting out a yawn; her line of sight remaining before them as they head towards the mission management.

"So my offer still remains," she said quietly, her voice a low whisper. It sounded rather loud in the silent village; its people slumbering as the snow fell around them. It created a winter wonderland, nobody out salting the land yet or using katon jutsu to melt it all.

"If you want to stay at my place you can," she said, her head slightly turning as she looked back at him, "that way you won't have to worry about waking up your aunt and uncle. I can make you something to eat to if I have to although I bet you're tired... I know I am."

An idea then came to her before she stopped before him, her full attention on him now too. She looked up at him and smiled a bit, dark circles forming beneath her eyes from needing sleep and blood, "if you want, I can take the scrolls and head over to the mission management. I'll collect our rewards and give you all the information too afterwards, if you come over anyway. Otherwise you'll have to pick it up in the morning. Meanwhile, if you do stay I could give you the keys to my apartment and you can head there. I can just meet up with you afterwards, use the place as you will."

She removed a pair of keys from her pocket then and raised them up to show him. If he wished to take them she would hand them over and take the scrolls. Then she could just collect their rewards and what not, head home, deliver his portion, and then they could sleep.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Soon they approached the gates and checked in. He listened as she spoke, making an offer to stay at her place. He wanted to go home and sleep, but her house was closer by more than a few blocks. He wasn't sure but she was trustworthy. He figured nothing would happen. She wouldn't be at that level of trust to do anything sexual, and neither was he. It wasn't that he didn't trust her with the act itself, there just had to be a certain level of trust along with other things. He liked the idea of sitting back and relaxing while she got everything else. He liked the fact that she trusted him enough to go to her place. "That sounds like a good plan. I'll just wait there until you come back and then I'll head to sleep unless you wanna stay up longer and hang out or something." Mitsu took the keys and then bowed as a sign of him appreciating her trust in him and was soon off to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Collection [Mission / P]   Beast Collection [Mission / P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beast Collection [Mission / P]
Page 1 of 1