Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Osuhime Clan - Lava Release Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Osuhime Clan - Lava Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Osuhime Clan - Lava Release Empty
PostSubject: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Name: Osuhime
Founder: Unknown

History: Very little is known about this clan’s history, because the clan itself is thought to be extinct. The clan’s name was originally Osuhime (Oh sue he may), though that name has been lost to history with the almost complete destruction of the clan.

The clan originated in the mountains surrounding the land of stone, centered on an ancient a crumbling volcano. The clan was considered a group of heathens, because they worshipped their own god of fire and lava. It was thought to be both creator and destroyer of all things, both living and not living. The way the volcano breaths fire which destroys, yet creates more land to live on, has always been seen as the divine paradox of nature, and they worshipped it. Those around them didn’t care for their heretical views of the gods, so they shunned the clan, and avoided contact with them.

This wasn’t much of a problem as the clan’s chosen landscape wasn’t often hospitable to outsiders. Still, there came a time when the volcano itself erupted, without the help of the clan of lava. The ensuing damage caused to the surrounding landscape gave enough cause for the other clans around them to label them as the scapegoat. The surrounding clans of ninja all unified to do away with the very dangerous clan.

The ensuing war pushed the clan out of its homelands, and forced them to flee. The few who survived the purge of their clan formed another small village of their own; however it too would be destroyed by one of their own clan. One of the clan members was born with a hotter temperature than was normal in the clan. Only three weeks after the girl was born, a horrible storm of fire and earth overtook a portion of the landscape, and the small village the clan had made their home was destroyed. It’s unlikely that anyone survived the apocalypse of the Osuhime clan, and records to this day show the clan as extinct.

Special Info: This clan holds sway over the Advanced Element of Lava. Members of this clan also have an increased body temperature compaired to other humans. This is not to say they are resistant to fire, just that they are very warm to the touch, and often times uncomfortable to be around. The standard body temperature for an Osuhime is around 106 degrees. In spite of the drastic increase, the clan suffers few ill effects. Having adapted to the increase in temperature, the clan's body doesn't start to sweat until temperatures get much higher.

While this does not cause them to lose liquids any faster than a cooler nin, their bodies are forced to burn off a huge amount of calories each day just to sustain itself. Because of this, Osuhime ninja require twice as much food energy as a normal ninja. No matter how much they eat, this clan will almost never gain a single ounce of body fat, and will also starve twice as fast as typical ninjas.

The Osuhime temperature is known to fluctuate wildly depending on mood. When the inner flame of their emotions is lit, their core temperature can raise by as much as 10 or 20 degrees. The change is easily noticeable by those in the general area of the ninja, however it is not harmful in the least. Even if the character is thrown into an absolute rage, their inner temperatures will remain low enough to be less than a threat, and more of a curious inconvenience. This effect also does not alter or reduce the effectiveness of fire jutsu targeted on the Osuhime Clan member.

Requirements: This clan is Closed.
Current Members: Lady Coal

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Shimmering Aura
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Physical Chakra Manifestation

Description: This KKG is an emotional manifestation that the clan members have little to no control over. When calm and passive it is unnoticeable, but if a clan member is pushed to higher levels of emotional awareness, they will begin to radiate heat as their body temperature quickly increases. This effect is also effected by the amount of Lava chakra contained in the Osuhime clan member. This effect does no physical damage to those around the clan member, however can increase the general temperature to uncomfortable levels. This effect also gives their KKG its name, as the excess heat emanating from the clan member can cause the air around them to shimmer with waves of heat. It also has the added bonus of helping the lava around them cool more slowly, because of the increased heat of the area. This effect raises the temperature up to 150f(65c) degrees, depending on how acute the clan members emotional state is. This can also affect an area as small as 2 feet away from the Osuhime, or as far as 10 meters. While the heat they emanate can be impressive, it is never damaging. Every Clan Member has an average body temperature of 106F degrees , and only gets hotter from there.

Beyond this inner heat, the clan’s KKG also has control over the advanced element of Lava. Members of this clan are aways attuned towards Fire and Earth, but grow into them in time. At birth, all members of this clan are stuck with Lava affinity. As clan members grow up they learn to better control the purity of their chakra, and are allowed to gain either Fire, Earth, or Both, as future elemental affinities.

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Wind on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:29 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm

• You do realize that unless you state it that the heat bonus to 150 degrees Fahrenheit will cause you but also other people around you to easily become dehydrated.

• With an internal temperature being that high and without from what I see any way of being able to survive/counter those intense temperatures any member of the clan would be dead.... might wanna edit that.

• Might wanna state what emotions do what and how much they can increase the temperature effect and what not.

• With the way you have Lava it would make one believe they have to wait till Jounin to use it.... Is this so or what?
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Eh, 150 degrees isn't all that bad. While it would kill a normal human in a heartbeat, if it was their own temperature, stading next to a 150 degree heater all day wouldn't dehydrate you any more than going for a jog. Besides, it's the brains temperature controller that tells us when to sweat and cool off. This clan is hotter, so their hypothalimus won't make them sweat until they get higher than 107.

I added a note to show the extra caloric intake required to maintain a higher temperature.

Clarified the emotional aspect of their shimmering aura. Still doesn't cause damage, just makes them heat up in dramatic sorts of ways.

I dunno, you tell me. I thought you had to combine elements to come up wth advanced elements. I don't think you're allowed to just skip straight to lava, but I dunno? It's sort of like the Koori with ice. They need wind+water=ice. We need Fire+Earth=Lava.
Discussed and changed! yay!
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 pm

• Eruption Jutsu ~ If the concentration is broken does the jutsu need to be rechanneled? Also make it 10 meters at first and 5 additonal meters per post and you do realize that it can also hurt you?

• Lava clone ~ How much speed is two points of speed?

• Create Lava ~ Uhh, really stone that is 3 meters thick will not melt in a single post and to melt that much material in a single post would make it higher like S-rank so reduce the amounts

• Lava Voyage ~ How do you come off unharmed? You'd have to regulate tempreatures, keep from getting dehydrated and be able to not get burned...

• Fissure ~ Reduce the length of the line to 20 meters

• Apocalypse ~ Delete this, Too long of a range and the chakra needed to do something like it would be bijuu ability and essentially would kill the user as well along the entire one mile area. So in my P.O.V. Its Op (Even with the post times) and I won't be approving it.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Changes made..
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:52 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:26 am

Wind wrote:
Name: Lava Voyage
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lava
Description: This jutsu is only able to be used with lava created with the user’s own jutsu. This jutsu allows the user to completely submerge themselves in hot lava and move around through it as though it were water, in spite of the lava's density. Due to difficulties mitigating the heat of natural sources of lava, this technique can only be used within lava created by the users own jutsu.

Lava Voyage ~ As Kaji said ' How do you come off unharmed? You'd have to regulate tempreatures, keep from getting dehydrated and be able to not get burned...'

Quote :
Name: Lava Wall
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lava
Description: After forming a few simple hand seals and pressing their hands against the ground, a large wall of molten earth will erupt from the ground. This wall forms very quickly and is ideal for defense. The wall will remain in tact for only the first post, and will collapse into a pool of lava the next post, that forms a puddle about 15 meters in a circle.

How tall is the wall?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 am

Approved Unless said otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osuhime Clan - Lava Release   Osuhime Clan - Lava Release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osuhime Clan - Lava Release
Page 1 of 1