Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
It's time for some training!  ~  Open thread Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

It's time for some training! ~ Open thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

It's time for some training!  ~  Open thread Empty
PostSubject: It's time for some training! ~ Open thread   It's time for some training!  ~  Open thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 pm

It was a new morning, sort of a new beginning for Aimi, as she was now standing at the training grounds with her hands cupped in front of her as she was holding something against her chest. When she had woken up this morning, having a smile on her face as she remembered the day before in the hot springs, she had then announced to her parents that she would be going to train and wouldn't be back until dinner. And with the their young daughter had ran out, leaving her parents a little puzzled as she never really showed this much enthusiasm when it came to training. When she had arrived at her home the day before, they had asked her if everything was alright but hadn't gotten any answer. So it made them feel quite relieved when she seemed to have been acting kind of normally this morning, except then maybe for her new found eagerness to go out and train instead of roaming around the village in search of some poor soul to help. They weren't going to comment on that at all, since they had just been glad to see their Aimi finally wanting to think like a ninja and take her role as one seriously. But if they had known why she had gotten that interested and enthusiastic, there wasn't any guarantee they'd have been as glad.

And now, with an injured bird in her hands, Aimi was standing here with a determined look on her face. Not long after she had entered the academy, she had decided to become a medical ninja and work hard so that she could become strong enough to save anyone that needed saving. She had announced to her teachers and friends that she would become someone that anyone could look to, and no one would have to die a needless death as long as she was able to have a say about it. But up until now, it was as if she was needing some sort of drive.. something that gave her a kick towards the starting. And now she had had that. The encounter with Kaisen had left her with a whole lot of new feelings that were dwelling inside of her, and she knew that now... right now was the time to start working hard so she wouldn't be left somewhere behind.

Kneeling down on the soft grass, under a rather big tree that shielded her for the light raining that was still continuing from the day before, Aimi put the bird gently down before giving it's wing a closer look. The young sparrow was too scared to move, but it's small chest heaved up and down as it was breathing fast and it's small heart was beating at a rapid speed. "Don't worry little friend, I wont hurt you." Her voice was soft and coaxing as she let her gentle fingers go over the seemingly broken wing. Closing her eyes and focusing her breathing to become slower, more relaxed, she concentrated on imagining what the wing looked like from the inside. This was something she had done when starting to train at first, and managed to learn the things she learned. She had studied hard in her free time, almost living at the library for some time when she read book after book about the body structural of about any living being she could find.

After gaining what calmness it was that she needed, Aimi now started to let chakra gather into her palms. The blue energy started showing around her hands while it gradually got stronger, making the bird squeak a little in fright but stay still nonetheless. She used her fingers to gently stroke over the wing as she kept her eyes closed, before holding her palm directly over the area where the broken bone was. This was a small animal, and she was pretty sure she could use her basic healing to get it's wing to work again. Now just came the part where she had to believe in herself and her powers as a ninja.

The tingling sensation of the chakra growing stronger in her hands gave her a reassuring feeling, as she bit her teeth together and concentrated even harder than before as she emptied her mind of all things that could distract her. Even the image of a pair of light brown eyes that looked into her own.... She felt her chakra getting weaker. Shit! Shaking her head, quickly getting rid of -that- kind of thinking, Aimi tried not to loose her focus again as the chakra power rose more. Just focus on the bird... focus on the bone.. set the bone right... The only sound to be heard was the dripping of the light rain drops, her own steady breathing and that strange but soothing sound of her own chakra working.

A chirp from the bird caused the Kumo Genin to open her eyes and then smile widely, as she saw the sparrow wave both it's wings around before shaking it's little head and glance up at her with it's black eyes. "Fly now... go find your life companion." A small nudge to the side of the bird caused it to take a few hesitant steps away, as if it was still deciding if she was going to eat it or not, before all of the sudden it's wings fluttered and it was going up into the sky with rapid speed.

Aimi was left sitting on the ground, her dark brown and sparkling eyes watching as the bird quickly disappeared, before she let out a small laugh of joy as she lay her back against the tree. "I did it... it feels so good to have the power to help like this." Now all she needed to do was to practice more, work harder, so that she would be able to repair the broken arm of a grown person. That would require a lot more work and she realized that, but in this race of hers to become strong before meeting with Kaisen again, Aimi had no intention of giving up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: It's time for some training! ~ Open thread   It's time for some training!  ~  Open thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Well now that she was done with trying out her basic healing skill, then it was time to try out something a bit more complicated. It was a Jutsu she had managed to make herself, in order to warm things up. Aimi stretched her lithe body while she was still resting against the tree, before she looked around to make sure she was still alone in the training area. It was surely fun to be around others, but sometimes it was also better to be able to train alone since others could perhaps ruin her concentration. How is it best to start this one up... One of her sensei's at the academy had told her that it would be better when using this Jutsu to focus on a chore within herself and imagine the heat spread from it to her arms and legs and every cell in her body. Then after doing that, she would start charging her chakra up before then mixing both that heat and the chakra together. Let's see.. Aimi closed her eyes and imagined the chore inside of her, in her mind it was just a red blob that was in her stomach.

At first she just focused on shutting out all the sounds around her, before then ignoring the slight chilliness that was entering her body as a slight breeze started moving the grass around her. The leaves of the tree she was sitting under shifted around, making some droplets of the water that had been resting upon them fall down and land around the girl that sat completely still with her legs crossed and her hands resting on her knees. Slowly but surely, Aimi imagined how the heat started moving from her stomach and up into her chest and down in her legs. It slowly took over her body, at least 10 minutes passed before she was done letting it settle everywhere inside of her. Now, without moving, she kept on focusing on the heat so she wouldn't loose the feeling of it before she started focusing on her chakra.

The steady stream of chakra was flowing into her arms and down them until it finally stopped in her fingertips. The blue light started streaming around her palms as she started to try and mix up the heat and chakra together. While having her hands still on her knees, she could feel how her legs started getting warmer and warmer until she finally had to pull them away before she would get uncomfortable.

Aimi repeated this same thing a few times until she finally opened her eyes and let go of the feeling. Her mind felt exhausted, and her body was stiff from having been seated for this long on the same spot. Standing up, she stretched her arms above her head before stepping away from the tree until she could feel the raindrops fall down on her raven black hair and her body. Raising her face to the sky, Aimi closed her eyes and let a gentle smile spread over her lips while feeling the cold drops land on her face. It was a sort of a nice feeling, even if it was a little uncomfortable feeling a few drops slide down her neck and under her clothes. She had this strange feeling that she just wanted to hug someone random, just to be able to spread her joy around. I want everybody to feel as good as I feel... I hate the thought of someone being sad or having hate in his heart.

This thinking was of course totally aimed at Kaisen, even if she didn't mean to be occupying herself too much with thoughts of him. Certainly she had feelings for him, even if they had only met for that short time, but she wasn't going to be one of those girls that couldn't stop acting foolish just because they had found their first love or crush. I'm going to show him that I'm strong enough to be his friend if he wants... and perhaps .. maybe something more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: It's time for some training! ~ Open thread   It's time for some training!  ~  Open thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:31 pm

The low grumble of her stomach reminded Aimi that she had been training now for a couple of hours without eating or resting that much. She let her hands drop, after having held them in front of her while trying to squeeze out more chakra, before the lifting her arm to her forehead and wiping the sweat off her brow. While glancing up at the darkening sky, she noted that it would probably be dinner time after an hour or so and she felt quite glad that she had accomplished all this training that day. Even if she felt exhausted, hungry, slightly damp from the rain and sweaty, then that was just something to remind her of that one small baby step she had taken in becoming a greater ninja. "I can surely say I deserve to rest a little before returning home." With a pleased groan escaping her lips, she let herself fall down on her butt on the ground before taking her boots off and wiggling her toes with a small smile, before she let herself fall back. She had walked again up to the big tree she had started training next to, and was now on her back next to it, staring up at the leaves.

"I might be becoming too old to be still living with my parents... I know many of my friends have already moved out and gotten their own comfortable apartments." But well, most of her friends had some arguments with their parents about small things, or wanted to feel more independent. Aimi didn't really share that same type of thinking, as she rarely if ever had an argument with her parents. What she did want though was a little place of her own in which she could decorate after her own head. "I'd want the bedroom in a soothing light blue color... and a big bed. Maybe a water bed!" She crossed her long legs while using her hands as a pillow for her head. I don't think mother and father will be very pleased though... they are always worrying so much about me. They weren't unfair though, and Aimi was sure that if she'd bring a valid reason enough to move out then they would at least listen.

"But before thinking about that.... shouldn't I be thinking about more Jutsus.. more ways of becoming a stronger ninja?" She hadn't told anyone about what she had been thinking lately. It was her secret, and hers alone. What she had been thinking about was getting the ability to summon a great animal to help her out. She wasn't looking for some cute pet summon, oh no. Aimi realized that she wasn't perhaps the greatest offensive ninja, so wouldn't it be really good if she'd be able to get a contract with an animal that would help her offensive attacks? I'd need something rather big... and strong.. She started whistling a low tune while thinking about it, before she rolled onto her stomach and rested her chin on her right arm. Hmmm.... but what if there isn't any animal that would want a contract with someone as harmless as me? She knew very well that others called her that, and were sure she'd never be cut out enough to be a good ninja. And she didn't really blame them either. But was it really that wrong not to want to hurt anyone?

Reaching her left hand out slightly, she started plucking at the grass that was in front of her face while staring intensely at it, almost getting cross eyed in the process. A few strands of her smooth, long hair had managed to escape the braid that had held it in place, and were now spilling over her shoulders and her back. She buried her toes into the ground, holding back a small giggle as the grass tickled her bare feet. This felt just too comfortable really.. There hadn't that long of a time passed though until the young ninja decided to go home. She knew she would have to keep training each day, and quite frankly looked forward to it.

[Leaving this topic.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time for some training! ~ Open thread   It's time for some training!  ~  Open thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time for some training! ~ Open thread
Page 1 of 1