Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]   Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 am

Name: Amane, Koneko
Nickname/Alias: Kitty

Age Appearance: 13

Appearance: Kitty is a small girl, seeming to be tiny in stature at least being 4’5”. Her figure is quite frail as well to go with her tiny stature, at least being 78 lbs. She has bleach blonde hair with dyed hot pink tips, and random hot pink highlights running through her hair; that is usually tied back into a messy pony tail which always looks like it took her seconds to make. When her hair is actually down though it is relatively straight and is at shoulder length. She also has piercing blue, which stand out against her pale white skin.

Her outfits usually consist of clothes that are bulky and hide most of her skin. Mostly having a large hooded sweat shirt that falls just above her knees, very baggy blue jeans to hide her tiny figure, normally some black converses, sunglasses, and fingerless leather electric blue gloves. Underneath her large hooded sweat shirt and baggy blue jeans is usually a simple red tank top, and a simple pair of midnight black basketball shorts. Going with this attire she has silver studs in both her ears, and no make-up whatsoever. Though when on a mission she strips the bulky clothes and just wears the tank top and shorts.

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: n/a

Clan/Bloodline: n/a

Personality:

Kitty can be independent, strong, blunt, sarcastic, and direct. She's always carefree and not too worried about everything going on in the real world. To go with this attitude Kitty is a complete tom boy, not really fitting in with any of the girly girls and finding more comfort being around guys. Though even around guys she can seem a little too tough. Even though she can seem like she's not afraid of anything, Kitty really is very self-conscious and finds herself hurt more so from words than any physical wounds can do to her, but she wont ever admit or show this to anybody.

Kitty is very straightforward in what she says and never beats around the bush regardless of who she is around and how much more authority they have over her. Her attitude may seem rude at most times, but its just her way of saying she'll never lie to you. Lying is something that always gets to Kitty, especially if its a friend lying to her, she'd rather die than lie to her friends. Though she sometimes she does not try to be rude, at others she shows off her skills of taunting and insulting; even while in battle she'll look for the spots that hurt the most and attack them.

Goals: To be the strongest blind shinobi out there.
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: n/a

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Recessive: n/a

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Earth
Recessive: n/a

History:

Kitty was born blind, but to make up for that she was born to a very wealthy family. Possibly one of the top wealthiest families in Kumogakure. Even though that may seem like it may make things simpler, it didn't really. Due to her families high stature they did not want anybody to know about their dysfunctional daughter, but they still wanted to give her the world; even though it was a sheltered world. For the five years of Kitty's life she has not ever been outside of her own yard. To others that would be sure hell, but to a blind child such as herself it didn't really bother her; every where she went seemed like a new place.

Even though it never really felt like it mattered, she did want to experience new things; so with permission she asked her father to enroll her into the academy. This scared the living daylights out of him, not only was his daughter too young but to him she was too fragile. Struggling over saying no to his little princess, he reluctantly agreed, but changed the deal. Instead of her going to the academy she would be privately trained, kind of like a home schooling that would be an equivalent to the academy.

This excited Kitty extremely, she was going to be more than just a blind kid, she was going to be a kunoichi. After waiting a year after her father's promise, he finally got her, her tutor and she began to train. She trained in genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu, but more importantly in how to track and be a sensor. Mostly the extra knowledge in how to be a sensor was given to her because her sensei was Inuzuka and was an exceptional sensor in her own right. Also because Kitty's sensei felt that because the child could not see, being able to sense out other people's chakra might make up for that.

After a few years of training Kitty could finally graduate and become a genin. By seeing his daughter grow and grow, Kitty's father agreed and decided she could have a real shinobi experience and see what it was like to be around kids her age and to do real missions. This is where her journey is now, but this is far from where it ends.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Blind: Character's with this trait are unable to see, perhaps due to a birth defect or an accident of some kind.

Sensor: This skill gives the user the ability to sense chakra to a more advanced degree than the average ninja. Those with this characteristic have increased chakra awareness and are to be able to feel chakra and sense how strong or weak it is and most notably to determine the source and direction of which the charka is coming from.

Public Profile
Name: Kitty
Appearance: Kitty just looks like a tiny child who got into a fight with some paint. With her hair having pink highlights, her looks definitely leave a big impression on people. Mostly because of her hair, but also because of her small size and her incredibly pale skin.
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: n/a
Info: Kitty is blind, but yet she is also a sensor and can tell when anybody is near her. She is also a fairly good tracker, at least for a genin.

Last edited by Kitty on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]   Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Your limited to 2 SC's to start with at D rank. Please remove all but two
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]   Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]   Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]   Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 am

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]   Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amane, Koneko [Kumo Genin]
Page 1 of 1