Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
W.I.P The Nagi Clan Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

W.I.P The Nagi Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K Minato Nagi

K Minato Nagi

W.I.P The Nagi Clan Empty
PostSubject: W.I.P The Nagi Clan   W.I.P The Nagi Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Name: The Nagi Clan

Founder:

History:

Special Info:

Requirements: Born into the clan to have the Nagi clan power

Current Members: Kazuhiko Nagi, Eri Nagi, K Minato Tawara Nagi.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Demon Exorcist Akai(Tiger) Gates

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Transformation (Special)

Description:When using his family’s power K can transform, turning his hair to a white blood Red and his fists black, as Charka enters into him and exits through his Tiger gates, activating his chakra thusly.This abilities is almost like the Eight Gates that Might Gai, Rock Lee use. But the Nagi Demon Exorcist don't use eight gates. K also has unbelievable endurance and resilience, several times in the training he has suffered vicious beatings only to be perfectly fine a few days later, and has been able to continue fighting after being hit with attacks that hospitalize others. K's Godfather Raizo and Mother Eri even mentioned that K could survive a fall from a third floor window.

Weakness: However, K is inexperienced with this phenomenon and the resulting surge of chakra forced tremendous strain of his body, and in some cases, was on the verge of being consumed by his own tiger; with the possibility of going mad or dying.

He also loses a large amount of chakra from the transformation. This results in him being able to fight even after taking sevser damage but he will have no chakra left to fight with.

if the Nagi spirit is disturbed then they can’t use this power. Such someone attacking during his transformation, or even someone shooting chakra to disrupt his. In over all saying that if K is fighting anyone and he have hatred and rage on his mind and in his heart, his spirit will be disturbed and can't transform, but if he do transform he will consumed by his own tiger; with the possibility of going mad or dying.

Jutsu:

The Tiger Fist
Back to top Go down
http://vgxwars.twilightlegend.net/forum.htm

W.I.P The Nagi Clan
Page 1 of 1