Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Roadrunner Summons Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Roadrunner Summons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Roadrunner Summons Empty
PostSubject: Roadrunner Summons   Roadrunner Summons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Roadrunner Summons SummonsizeRoadrunner Summons Roadrunnerbiik

Summoned Creature:
Description: This is a rather impressive looking bird, seeing as it stands a good nine feet tall. It is truly massive for a bird, but for a summon it is still quite small. The creature looks in all ways like a traditional Greater Roadrunner, including it's long tail, strong legs, and distinctice crest. The bird is covered in a thick coat of mottled greyish brown feathers, and has eyes that are pitch black. Its primary weapon looks to be it's two foot long beak, which is quite strong and quite sharp, but it's clawed feet look pretty dangerous as well.

This monster of a bird stands about five and a half feet tall at it's shoulders and a good nine feet tall when it stands with it's head in the air. Its wingspan is about 25 feet, which allows it to fly with considerable ease. In all the the bird about about 20 feet long, though most of that length is in the roadrunners long tail. Though the roadrunner is an able flyer, because of it's diet it spends most of it's time running on the ground, picking at snakes, spiders, and other creatures that typicaly inhabit the arid landscapes in it's ranges.

Special Charactierstics:
Fast Movement: This summons comes from a species of animal that is known for its great speed. Normal sized versions run very quickly for their size, and the same is true for this bird. This summon is able to sprint across open countryside as speeds reaching 75miles per hour, and sustain them for a couple hours at a time. Because this speices spends so much time sprinting, this speed increase does not apply to its flying speed, and when airborne it only travels at about 50 miles per hour. This speed increase does not assist it for taijutsu attacks, only running speed.

Mount: This creature is practiced in the art of carrying a rider both overland and in a fight. Because this bird has trained itself to be able to fight while acting as a mount it is able to use it's own beak as a deadly weapon while carrying up to it's normal, unencumbered load. The rider does not affect the bird's movements in any adverse way, nor does it slow it down at all. Kusamaru is able to fly so long as the emcumberance rules above are not broken. Its great size allows this bird to carry up to 300 pounds without suffering any penalties on its running speed, but can carry only half this much if it wishes to fly. The bird can carry between 301 and 450 pounds, but will receieve a 50% penalty to it's speed while encumbered.

Keen Vision/Hearing: This bird is a hunter by trade and has honed its vision and hearing to be able to pick up on the feintest sounds or flickers of movement. Because it has such sharp senses it is very difficult to sneak up on this bird. This ability also helps the bird see prey or predators on the ground when it does take to the skies.

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Domu: Earth Spear
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Earth
Training Link:
Description:Doton • Domu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Kakuzu. After forming the needed Snake handseal, Kakuzu will harden his body using the Earth Element. This provides greater defense against attack and will also strengthen his arm to increase his striking ability. Like other Doton based jutsu, it is weak against Raiton attacks. Of course, being a summon, Kusamaru need not form a handsign to use this jutsu.

Name: Roadrunners
Appearance:Roadrunners are a long legged species of bird common to arid plains and scrubland regions of the world. They are medium to large for a bird not classified as a raptor, and are known to reach great speeds. They are swift and agile, and their long sharp beak is excellent of catching and killing anything the bird can chase down. The Roadrunner is easily distinguished by its long legs, long and stiff tail, and the distinctive crest that comes off of the top of their head. Though this bird is a swift runner, it is still fully capable of flight.
Species: Greater Roadrunner
Required Sacrifice: Blood
Client(s): Lady Coal
Contract Holder: Lady Coal

Last edited by Wind on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Roadrunner Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadrunner Summons   Roadrunner Summons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm

You need to add the contract as well
Code:

[b][u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Species:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Location:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Required Sacrifice:[/b][/u][Usually blood]
[u][b]Client(s): [/b][/u]
[u][b]Contract Holder:[/b][/u]
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Roadrunner Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadrunner Summons   Roadrunner Summons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:36 pm

contract added
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Roadrunner Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadrunner Summons   Roadrunner Summons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Approved for training.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Roadrunner Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadrunner Summons   Roadrunner Summons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Archived due to user inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roadrunner Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roadrunner Summons   Roadrunner Summons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadrunner Summons
Page 1 of 1