Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Another Roadrunner Summon Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Another Roadrunner Summon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Another Roadrunner Summon Empty
PostSubject: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 am

Summoned Creature: Firestorm
Element: Fire
Specialty; Ninjutsu
Appearance: This small bird is about the typical size for a Roadrunner of its speices, however its coloration is strikingly odd. The feathers on this bird are an orange color, over all, but fades in and out with waves of yellow and red highlights which give it the look of flames and embers. Its eyes are a baleful red, and its small beak is still two inches long, and quite sharp. Though small this bird is highly agile, and far faster than you might think.

Special Charactierstics:
No Handseals: Storm is an old bird and is well trained in ninjutsu. Due to her lack of fingers and hands, she has learned to use all of his jutsu without the use of handseals.

Fast Movement: This summons comes from a species of animal that is known for its great speed. Normal sized versions run very quickly for their size, and the same is true for this bird. Because Firestorm is such a high ranking bird, and because he is so old and powerful, He is able to reach speeds upwards of 60 miles per hour when running on land, and 50 miles per hour when airborn.

Keen Vision/Hearing: This bird is a hunter by trade and has honed its vision and hearing to be able to pick up on the feintest sounds or flickers of movement. Because it has such sharp senses it is very difficult to sneak up on this bird. This ability also helps the bird see prey or predators on the ground when it does take to the skies.

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Burning Ash Acumulation
Users: Asuma
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Fire
Description: Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion

Name of Jutsu: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Users: Sasuke
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name of Jutsu: Flamefeather Jutsu
Description: With a flick of her wing, Storm is able to launch one of her feathers through the air towards an opponent. It travels about as fast as a typical kunai thrown by a jounin, and can be treated in all ways like a normal Kunai with an explosive tag. The feathers used by this jutsu regenerate quickly, so there is no limit to this jutsu's use beyond it's chakra consumption. Each use of this jutsu creates only 1 explosive feather.

Name of Jutsu: Burning Speed
Description: After using this jutsu the user charges a large amount into their feet. This chakra is used to push more force against the ground with each step. The result is a 50% increase in the user's run speed for 1 post. While moving with this jutsu, each foot step will leave a growing wake of fire, that grows to be five feet wide and ten feet tall. This wall of flames lingers for 3 posts before fading, and will stretch on for however much ground the bird can cover in one post.

Name of Jutsu: Flamefeather Firestorm Jutsu
Description: This jutsu is much like the lesser version Flamefeather Jutsu, however lauches anywhere either 10(b) or 20(a) explosive feathers from the flapping of both wings. Each of these feathers can be treated for all intents and purposes as a normal kunai with an explosive tag attached to it. The great number of feathers created by using this jutsu can be used to either cover a great area, or to focus all the damage in one place. The feathers of this jutsu regenerate over the course of either 2(b) or 3(a) posts, durring which this bird can use no further Flamefeather Jutsu.

-
------
-

Another Roadrunner Summon 2586_Greater_Roadrunner_11-11-07

Name: Roadrunners
Appearance:Roadrunners are a long legged species of bird common to arid plains and scrubland regions of the world. They are medium to large for a bird not classified as a raptor, and are known to reach great speeds. They are swift and agile, and their long sharp beak is excellent of catching and killing anything the bird can chase down. The Roadrunner is easily distinguished by its long legs, long and stiff tail, and the distinctive crest that comes off of the top of their head. Though this bird is a swift runner, it is still fully capable of flight.
Species: Greater Roadrunner
Required Sacrifice: Blood
Client(s): Lady Coal
Contract Holder: Lady Coal

Last edited by Wind on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

You need to train your other summonings before making new ones (Unless you're scrapping them)
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Why? And I'm in the process of training the other one now. I don't see why I should have to wait, though. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:20 pm

You should have just placed it in your original topic instead of making a whole new one if you wanted to start on another immediately.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Can we focus on the creature please? Is there something wrong with it, or can I train the little birdy?
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 pm

I can see the bird doing fire jutsu, given it needs to expel chakra fromt he mouth and what not. SHadow clones? No. Remove them.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm

I sort of figured that would be the case, which is why this is on it's own application. The other has already been approved, and I figured there would be problems. I removed the clone jutsu and added some more birdy appropriate ones. I hope they fit.

I was also hoping for someone oppinion on the burning speed jutsu. Doing the math it puts my bird at a run speed of 90 miles an hour, for one post, which is fast. I figured this seemed fair, as it's only one post, but still thought I'd make the math more clear and obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Archived due to user inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Roadrunner Summon   Another Roadrunner Summon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Roadrunner Summon
Page 1 of 1