Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
Jounin
Jounin

Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete]   Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 am

Summoned Creature: Gashadokuro
Appearance:
Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete] Gashadokuro
Required Sacrifice: The Gashadokuro can be summoned with only the Kuchiyose Technique, HOWEVER while summoned, must claim one victims body before it returns. If one cannot offer up a sacrifice or defeat their opponent, the Gashadokuro will turn on its summoner, and steal their soul as payment
Description: The Gashadokuro is a massive skeleton demon. It appears in the aftermaths of mass death, including plague, drought, war and many other event were many bodies are left unburied. At night, the Gashadokuro will emerge and reclaim those many bodies into itself. It's body is made out of a mass of bone, and while the flesh and organs of the bodies are returned to dust, it fuses the bones with its own body to make itself larger. It is said that the Gashadokuro is so powerful that when it appears those around it feel as though they are dead, as its own energy suppresses that of those around it. Because of years of its 'job' it has been allowed to grow to massive sizes, stiffing many in size and power.
Jutsu:

Name: Stifling Darkness
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This is a passive effect. When Gashadokuro is summoned into the world of the living his overwhelming power stifles all in his surroundings, including light itself. The entire area will be darken, as if the sky was overred in clouds. At night, the normal darkness will become pitch black, and visibility of any kind, including that of those with special doujutsu will be severed completely.

Not only that, but a vibration of the air will change, suppressing sound and leaving everyone to hear a shallow buzzing noise in their ear as if a warning of what it to come. The most profound effect is to oppress the chakra of those around it. With the exception of S-ranked shinobi with powerful chakras, all others will be restricted by a single rank of their potential, thus A-ranked character can only use B-ranked and down techniques. This force extends for a whopping 800meters, though the towering size of the beast can be seen form miles.

Name: Gaze of Death
Description: The user will focus his vision upon a target. If the target is unfortunate enough to meet the glare with their own eyes, the killer intent will be enough to weaken the user, cutting their speed in half for a single post.

Name: Requiem
Description: This is a technique in which the user grasp the target in their palm. They will then form a fist of sorts around the target to crush them, through before crushing them, their bodies flesh is quickly dehydrated and reduced to dust, while the bones are extracted and added to the body of the beast. When they open their palm all that flows out is the dust of the body; released to the mercy of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete]   Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 am

You need to add in the contract template

Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Species:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Location:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Required Sacrifice:[/b][/u][Usually blood]
[u][b]Client(s): [/b][/u]
[u][b]Contract Holder:[/b][/u]

And get an admin ok for the species (Whatever it is)
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete]   Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Archived due to lack of progress and inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete]   Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Xemnas's Summon[Complete]
Page 1 of 1