Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
    staff
    Karuto,Tourmaline WiP Shauntaystaffimgf
    Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
    Your weekly weather report:
    For the week of:
    January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Karuto,Tourmaline WiP

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Camisado

Camisado

Karuto,Tourmaline WiP Empty
    PostSubject: Karuto,Tourmaline WiP   Karuto,Tourmaline WiP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Name: Tourmaline Karuto
    Nickname/Alias: The Dancing Gem

Age Appearance: 20

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If Tourmaline was described in one word it would be "Handsome". He is gifted ninja and also a man of unmatched physical appearance. Every part of his body looks as if it was hand crafted and arranged perfectly. He stands at the very average height of 5'5 and has a very slender yet muscular build. Tourmaline's hair is an extravagant blonde that shines like a diamond when shone on by the sun. His normal eye color is a very deep and majestic shade of blue. This eye color may be his original one, but Tourmaline often wears contacts so his eye color is something that always differs.

Tourmaline's face has a very elegant shape, the ideal shape for a young gentleman. He has a very slender and solid neck that, unnaturally, is very non vascular even when flexing. Tourmaline has the 'skin of an angel', it feels as soft as the finest silk and is clear enough to fully display everyone one of his facial expressions; when he blushes it is very obvious. His shoulders, being very broad, are just the right size to support and compliment all of the features of his face. Most ninjas fingers are either bulky and thick or long and spidery usually depending on gender, Tourmaline's fingers have found a fair medium between these two. His fingers are very slender and frail in appearance, yet they still maintain the strength of the strongest ninja.

Moving on to Tourmaline's clothes the first noticeable difference is that he wears the attire of someone preparing for a party. This seems odd to other ninja, but to Tourmaline it is 'normal attire'. His favorite color is a crimson red, this shows in his clothing almost all of the time, even when he is disguising himself he is usually wearing the same shade of red. Tourmaline's 'regular' clothing has three layers. First, a black under shirt and black dress pants, then a white dress shirt with frilled sleeves, and lastly a crimson over coat and bow tie. The hat that Tourmaline wears goes way back in his past and he it serves as both a fashion accessory and a reminder of his goals.

Skill Level: S-Rank
    Ninja Rank: N/A

Village: N/A
    Birthplace: Iron Country
    Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Karuto

Personality:

Voice:
    Spoiler:

Tourmaline is mostly known as the generic 'nice guy'. Although that is a true statement, he doesn't enjoy being called so generic. In fact, Tourmaline doesn't like the word 'generic' at all. He enjoys things that are unique, especially people. The most important emotion to Tourmaline is happiness. If someone isn't happy, their not normal, is his opinion on it. "Everyone has to have something to be happy for! It could be a person, an object, or even a place!", Or something along those lines is something Tourmaline would say to another person. Despite any inner conflict that may be bothering him, Tourmaline always keeps a sunny disposition. He can even be found having meaningful conversations with people that are suppose to be his enemies.

In the heat of battle, Tourmaline tends to start singing in order to calm himself and possible the opponent. Sometimes these songs are just useless babble, but usually they have something to do with some current event or conversation. Tourmaline is always a level headed guy meaning he always speaks in a calm or respectful tone. Whenever he is mad at someone he starts fidgeting with an object or messes with his hair.

Goals: To unify the world by any means possible, whether it includes violence or passive resistance. Tourmaline has spent his entire life wandering around and seeing what humans do to other humans on a daily basis, whether these acts of harm be indirect or direct. After a life time of seeing the world being slowly torn apart he has vowed to unify it and create a world with no leaders or servants in which everyone is equal.
    Alignment: Neutral

Skill Specialty: Fuuinjutsu, Weaponry
    Dominant: Fuuinjutsu
    Recessive: Weaponry

Elemental Affinity: Katon, Raiton
    Dominant: Katon
    Recessive: Raiton

History:

Beggars Child
    Spoiler:

Run Run, Never Stop
    Spoiler:

Bonds, Broken
    Spoiler:

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Public Profile
    Name: The Dancing Gem
    Appearance: The Dancing Gem's appearance is almost always different and therefore impossible to define. He is a master of disguise and acting and sometimes even hides himself as member of the opposite sex.
    Village: None
    Organization: Akatsuki
    Info:
    - Master of Disguise
    - Is known to be very charming and persuasive

B-B-B-B-B-BONUS VIDEO:
    Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    lifeanddeath
    Hokage
    Hokage
    lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Karuto,Tourmaline WiP   Karuto,Tourmaline WiP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Archived due to user inactivity.
    Back to top Go down
    thisasshole
    Chuunin
    Chuunin
    thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Karuto,Tourmaline WiP   Karuto,Tourmaline WiP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am

Unarchived.
    Back to top Go down
    Camisado

Camisado

PostSubject: Re: Karuto,Tourmaline WiP   Karuto,Tourmaline WiP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Is there any general date when MN will be open or is it a matter of activity?
    Back to top Go down
    thisasshole
    Chuunin
    Chuunin
    thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Karuto,Tourmaline WiP   Karuto,Tourmaline WiP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

There is no general date, and it isn't a matter of activity either. We need people filling up the villages.

However if you wish to be in Akatsuki you must take that up with Shikyo Riku.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karuto,Tourmaline WiP   Karuto,Tourmaline WiP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karuto,Tourmaline WiP
    Page 1 of 1