Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Karuto Clan  Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Karuto Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camisado

Camisado

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Name: Karuto
Founder: Roze Karuto

History:

Roze Karuto (known as Roze Trean before he created the clan.), was an average person. He lived in Moon Country and make a decent amount of money working for the military. To everyone one, he was the generic 'normal guy'. However, in his free time Roze was doing experiments with his new found power. This power was the power of chakra, which no one in the military used. If someone could utilize chakra for offensive purposes, they were to be a ninja. Roze opposed the idea of being a ninja because it would of meant less time with his family and higher risks.

Every day Roze practiced forming chakra into solid weapons. A year passed and he finally gave up on the his goal of making weapons out of only chakra. One day he was walking past a families back yard and he saw something that sparked an idea. A kid was using a stick that was on fire to swat away some pesky insects. Roze figured that he couldn't make weapons out of pure chakra like the kid couldn't just grab the fire and use that to kill the bugs; chakra, like fire, needed a 'medium'.

The next few months, Roze started using cards as a medium for the chakra. He found that not only could he make the cards a weapon by coating them with chakra, but he could also move them around as long as he maintained a flow of chakra with them. While sparring with his friends, Roze decided to show off his new abilities and levitate a card into his hand. After doing so he made everyone in the room swear to not tell anyone else. Not surprisingly, one of his friends betrayed him and told the King of Roze's powers. Roze was told that he would have to begin innja training and assist in ninja missions. Not liking the idea, Roze escaped the country with his family and began to roam around the world. He changed his last name to "Karuto" and decided to found his own band of wanderers , the Karuto clan.

Special Info: N/A

Extreme Projectile Training

Members of the Karuto clan are trained with projectile weapons over jutsu training. They are trained to conserve their chakra and instead use projectiles and acrobatic maneuvers to fight. For this reason, Karuto clan members have masterful aim with projectiles, far above ninja of their own rank. This also increases their stamina, making them able to last longer then the average ninja as well.

Requirements: Bloodline
Current Members:
Karuto, Tourmaline

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Magic Cards
Type of Kekkei Genkai:

Description:

Karuto Decks:
Spoiler:

Chakra Cards (Magic Cards)

Every member of the Karuto clan carries multiple decks of cards around with them. However, some of these decks are what the are called Chakra Decks. There is really nothing special about the deck itself, its what the Karuto clan member does with the deck. Using chakra to coat the cards in the deck the a Karuto clan member is able to manipulate the cards by coating them with chakra for both offensive and defensive purposes. This ability is what makes up a majority of a Karuto clan members' jutsu. If the chakra is drained from the cards they lose their special properties and become regular cards (meaning they will just fall to the ground without something propelling them, thus canceling out a current jutsu using them.)

Card Sealing

Karuto clan members have the ability to seal jutsu and summonings into their cards. This allows something to be summoned or a jutsu to be used in a split second. This does not reduce the chakra cost for the techniques , the chakra cost remains the same since the seal needs to be opened with that amount of chakra. Along with this, Karuto clan members can also seal large objects or energy into the cards using secret clan jutsu. Most shinobi can seal large objects in giant scrolls which they would then have to carry around. However, Karuto clan members can store virtually any amount of mass into a single card (Chakra allowing.Detailed further in secret clan jutsu.). Of course, to be able to use any of these abilities the clan member must have Fuuin as their main ability.

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Card Style: Pick Up
Type of Jutsu:: KKG
Element Affinity: N/A
Description: This is a very simple and very basic Karuto Clan jutsu that attracts all of the cards in the immediate area back to the user's hands. This can be used to recover decks and may even be able to be used as an attacking jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Card Style: Cone of Slicing
Description: Using a single deck of card the user launches an offensive strike in a cone shaped area. The user channels chakra into the cards and then slings them in one direction. The cards then spiral around and slice up anything in a 5 ft. long cone area originating from the user's hand.

Name of Jutsu: Card Style: Slicing Rain
Description: This jutsu launches multiple decks of cards up in the air that one post later come raining down wherever the target is. One deck of cards will cover a 4 feet in diameter circle at the target. When another deck is used it costs the user another D-rank amount of chakra and adds another 4 feet to the hit area. Up to 5 decks may be used for this jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Card Style: Card Enlargement
Description: This jutsu is a used to enlarge the cards being used in a jutsu in order to make the jutsu even more powerful. When this is used with a jutsu, the cards used become around the size of a persons head. This makes them harder to dodge and even deadlier.

Name of Jutsu: Card Style: Card Clone
Description: When this jutsu is used, the user throws a deck of cards into a pile and then infuses them with chakra to make a clone. Unlike most clones, Card Clones do not take a percentage of chakra from the user and are unable to use jutsu. When they are hit, the cards that they are composed of explode outwards and strike anything around them. These cards can then be used for another jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Card Style: Card Transfer
Description: Card Style: Card Transfer is a jutsu that allows the user to transfer objects from one card to the other. If the object is an inanimate object of some sort then this is jutsu costs a D-rank amount of chakra. If it is a person, not only does the jutsu take at least 5 minutes just to enter one card, it also costs an A-rank amount of chakra.

Name of Jutsu: Card Style: Magician's Dome
Description: The user casts out an entire deck of cards which form a dome around the user and everything within a 15ft radius, using the user as the central point. Any obstacles are cut down and removed by the cards, leaving only a blank area with a 3ft thick dome of cards. The user is able to move into the cards, being enveloped into the numerous cards and is able to move at Kawarmi-level speeds (the cards shifting to form passages within the dome to rapidly move the user) from any point within the dome to any other point within the dome. The cards can be manipulated by the user for any other jutsu and the user can exit the cards at any point, either to the inside or outside of the dome.

Magician's Dome consumes the user's chakra whenever it used for other jutsu but in of itself it does not require an upkeep cost, only minute amounts of chakra being used to maintain it. At any point the user may collapse the dome, or if the user's chakra drops near zero. The collapsed dome can crush those inside like an avalanche due to the number and weight of the cards.

Last edited by Z on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camisado

Camisado

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Camisado

Camisado

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

What are the bumping rules here exactly?

Bump
Back to top Go down
Camisado

Camisado

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Okay some things first:
-How is this a bloodline? Based off of the history, it sounds more like something he developed rather than inheritated, which is what bloodlines are... they're inherited through genetic factors, making it unique from others; however, in this case you're forming a band of wanders under the name "Karuto" who can utilize the same abilities which means this isn't a bloodline but rather a Clan with Hiden Jutsu.

-Admitedly type of bloodline will be hard to place... but you need to at least rank it.

Everything else seems good enough, until we get to your last three techniques.

Clone - What type of clone is this... is it akin to Kage Bunshins in that it can interact with its surroundings... or like Bunshin where its more of a distraction/illusion?

Transfer - The chakra consumption should also be dependent on the range you're transfering people/things across. Also... can you transfer yourself to different locations?

Dome - Kawarmi isn't exactly a speed tech that makes you move extremely fast.
Kawarami:
Anyway, does this dome move/go with you as you move or does it just form based on where you were first standing?

Also... How many cards are in a basic deck? And the difference between a basic deck and a custom deck is...?
Back to top Go down
Camisado

Camisado

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Well, the way I see it is that pretty much every clan started out with someone developing a special ability and then training family members to do it. Or, one person discovering a ability they have and then teaching relatives it. Thats what would make it a bloodline ability, correct? So... basically... thats how the clan started and then these abilities were inherited as the family grew.

Also, I must inquire how to rank a KKG.

Clone: Seeing as it is made of a solid material, Its akin to Kage Bushin.

Transfer: What do you suggest the base chakra cost should be? And yes, its like the cannon jutsu Hidden in a Frog in a way.

Dome: Its stationary.

oops, I forgot to put that in! Its 100 cards per deck and the difference between a basic and custom deck are things such as seals put on the cards or cosmetic changes or etc.

Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 am

Kage Bunshin is B-Ranked. Solid Bunshins, such as wood clone, or earth clone, alone with shadow clones, are B because they are solid. Mizu Bunshin is C because it is much weaker than the user.

As i just stated on another app, you rank a KKG by its full potential. So, for example, the sharingan at full (no MS) would be ranked around B-A.
Back to top Go down
Camisado

Camisado

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Actually, the difference between a Kage Bushin and a simple clone would be the clone taking a percentage of chakra and being able to use jutsu/transfer knowledge (Wood clones can do this also.). This card clone however, can't do either of those. Also, this card clone is 'much weaker than the user'.

Thanks for the update, I'll rank my KKG ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes its just you confused me a bit with your history since your clan founder met up with wanders and had them as a part of the clan...

I stillll don't quite get how this is a genetic factor... since you're basically manipulating cards with chakra which is something that anyone could do in my mind...

Please rank your bloodline and add in type if possible...

Transfer... like I said, chakra cost will depend on the distance being covered, but the base at D for inanimate objects seems alright, and B/A for animate objects. From there you need to include a range for this technique and then at what range it will require more chakra, raising by at least one letter rank. And Hiding In A Frog was Jiraiya using a frog as a transportation method... not teleportation...

Clone... Since they're akin to Kage Bunshins... do they send back information to you when they disperse, like you gain their experience and so forth?

Dome... given the number of cards I'm not too sure about a 30ft semi circle...

Also, could you explain this line to me: "Any obstacles are cut down and removed by the cards, leaving only a blank area with a 3ft thick dome of cards." I don't know why, but each time I look at it and read it I can't seem to understand what you mean by it.

And.... adress the use of Substitution? Substitution isn't giving the user extreme speed for a few brief seconds... and Substition/variants are only allowed to be used once in a topic... (Substitution = Kawarimi)
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 am

Unarchived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karuto Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karuto Clan    Karuto Clan  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karuto Clan
Page 1 of 1