Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Takashi Clan Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Takashi Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokakaa

Takashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Takashi Clan   Takashi Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Name: Takashi
Founder: The Shunketsu Brothers

History: Starting back two hundred years, quadruplet brothers found that they could control their chakra and utilize it into concussive blasts. Each of the quadruplets soon developed their own unique way of doing so by infusing their elements into it. The four brothers had recessive elements, but they only used their main elements. Their elements were suiton, doton, katon, and fuuton. Eventually they developed a clan that had four main branches corresponding to their main elements; the Takashi clan. The clan lived in harmony for ten generations to the present year. During the course of the two hundred years they developed their own sports and even lived in their own part of Kumogakure. During the time, they all became practitioners of Wing Chun for use in their Kekkei Genkai. While they answer to the Kage, the leaders of the four branches formed the Takashi Council in which they decide on actions that affect the whole of the Takashi Clan.

Special Info:
-All Takashi clan members are required to practice Wing Chun.
-The clan does not inbreed. Everyone chooses a wife outside of the clan and clan branches.
-While rare, Takashi are sometimes born with the lightning element dominant. Should it happen, their recessive element is their clan branch.
-To avoid confusion, each branch has their own clothing color. Water is blue, earth is green, Fire is Red, Air is Yellow. The royalty wear more regal versions of their color.
-A chakra duel is when two members of the Takashi Clan duel with their Kekkei Genkai until one cannot fight anymore.
-Chakra Ball is a sport in which a group of two or more play a game with a single Chakra Blast. The game is played with no net, and if the ball touches the ground or disperses on one side, the other team gets a point. To prevent dispersing, the team must put some of their own chakra into the ball. This is the reason balls infuse with elements are not used in branch mixed competitions. The first one to three wins. It is based on the game tennis, volley ball, and soccer.
-Chakra Control is required to utilize KKG.

Requirements:
-Must be a Takashi by blood to utilize the Kekkei Genkai.
-Must wear clan branch color.
-Must study Wing Chun.

Current Members:

Fire Branch
-Maguma Takashi [Fire Branch Leader]
-Reifujin Takashi [Fire Branch Lady]
-Sotsu Takashi [Fire Branch Prince]
-Kazangan Takashi [Fire Branch Elder]
-Yougan Takashi [Former Fire Branch Leader]
-Menba Hyuuga [Hyuuga Married Fire Branch Member]
-Buzai Takashi [Fire Branch Member]
-Kaiin Takashi [Fire Branch Member]
-Kaobure Takashi [Fire Branch Member]
-Kanyuusha Uchiha [Uchiha Married Fire Branch Elder]

Wind Branch
-Tatsumaki Takashi [Wind Branch Leader]
-Onna Takashi [Wind Branch Lady]
-Jiseki Takashi [Wind Branch Prince]
-Fujo Takashi [Wind Branch Princess]
-Fujo Takashi [Wind Branch Former Lady]
-Jun Takashi [Wind Branch Member]
-Nakama Takashi [Wind Branch Member]
-Fukushu Inuzuka [Inuzuka Married Wind Branch Member]
-Fuku Takashi [Wind Branch Member]
-Douryou Takashi [Wind Branch Member]

Water Branch
-Unabara Takashi [Water Branch Lady]
-Enkai Takashi [Water Branch Prince]
-Tomogara Takashi [Water Branch Elder]
-Ryouyuu Takashi [Water Branch Elder]
-Doushi Takashi [Water Branch Member]
-Douhai Takashi [Water Branch Member]
-Mizuumi Takashi [Water Branch Member]
-Kosui Takashi [Water Branch Member]

Earth Branch
-Maunten Takashi [Earth Branch Lady]
-Yon Takashi [Earth Branch Prince]
-Berugu Takashi [Earth Branch Prince]
-Boukei Takashi [Earth Branch Elder]
-Kanyuusha Takashi [Former Earth Branch Leader]
-Kai Takashi [Earth Branch Member]
-Kireme Takashi [Earth Branch Member]
-Kire Takashi [Earth Branch Member]
-Wakemae Takashi [Earth Branch Member]
-Katto Takashi [Earth Branch Member]
-Kizu Hyuuga [Hyuuga Married Earth Branch Member]

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Chakra Release
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: The Takashi clan developed the ability to release their own chakra into concussive blasts of energy. Due to this, it also requires chakra control. The abilities include, but are not limited to: small single bursts, smaller rapid bursts, larger concentrated bursts, and continuous energy beams. Many of the Takashi clan can utilize this, but few have truly mastered it. The four branches of the clan infuse their very element into their attacks. Infused with fire chakra, the ball will burn. Infused with wind chakra, the ball will be more piercing. Infused with water chakra, the ball will splash to multiple people. Infused with earth chakra, the ball will be heavier, and cause more physical damage. The Takashi clan has great abilities over chakra and have found a way to push it from their very hands. The ability is tied to taijutsu in that the user must perform Wing Chun movement to use it.

The Takashi clan has great abilities over chakra and have found a way to push it from their very hands. The chakra is pushed to the hand in a higher concentration than usual. It is then all equally distributed to the fingers. They then release the chakra from the finger tips and to the center of the hand. The chakra itself is already concentrated and is then condensed into a smaller size. By expelling more energy from the center of their palm, and shooting their wrist out, they expel the ball of chakra into a comet form. It is incredibly difficult to train, but it is not impossible. They young ones practice creating the basic chakra blast by forming it around a ball. Eventually, after years of practice, they are fully able to utilize all aspects of the attack. Infusing an element is as simple as using your elemental chakra. The attacks can be shot from the hands, feet, or even mouth.

Due to the fact that the Takashi clan utilizes the chakra so frequently, they had to evolve the trait chakra control. Natural selection over ten generations got them all toe where they are now. Most if not all Takashi have basic chakra control or they would find it really difficult to utilize their own Kekkei Genkai. The unfortunate side effect is that most of the Takashi clan has average or below sized chakra reserves. Also because they use chakra in a large amount each day for different reasons, they do their best to maintain high metabolisms. Sports and some interactions between the Takashi clan are through use of their Kekkei Genkai.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Clan Traits:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pokakaa on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Takashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Clan   Takashi Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:57 pm

You need to explain how the release the chakra in 'concussive blasts.
Quote :

It is difficult for anyone without chakra control, which is why they usually concentrate in that aspect at an early age.
This needs to be removed from the KKG description.

Quote :
"While it not required, certain special characteristics are recommended such as high metabolism."
Each trait [including chakra control] needs to be further explained and added to the clan section.
Back to top Go down
Pokakaa

Takashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Clan   Takashi Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:45 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Clan   Takashi Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takashi Clan
Page 1 of 1