Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Clous Sinota's Weapons Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Clous Sinota's Weapons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Clous Sinota's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Tatsuma

Description:
Tatsuma is a silver Katana that never seems to lose its shine, the blade has a blue dragon ingraved on the left side, When infused with The elemental chakra of the Sinota clan the blade turns blue as visible chakra extends from the sword increasing its power. The strength of this weapons varies on the user's chakra control and skill. This obviously stems from the use of Koori and its other techniques when using Tatsuma itself. The chakra also is considered as a sacrifice to Tatsuma, feeding it chakra in return having ones own strenght and speed increased when using the weapon. By doing so the Guardian Tatsum pous its power int othe weilder slightly increasing its muscle mass and concentrating all of the users power in several direct motions. Used consistantly can cause a horrible straing on a body that is simply not trained to handle such preasure, the blood flow increases and addrinaline rushes considerably which can force one into a heart attack of sorts. However this is costly as the time it takes to recover the lsot chakra takes more time than it normally would when preforming normal jutsu. Often leading one to several days of bed rest if used too extensively. Every wielder of the blade must sign a contract in a mix of blood and chakra, after which the weilder is placed through a trial of sorts. A right of passage, which if faild will result in the loss of soul (Actually the would be weilder gos into a coma and dies.) Clous keeps this scroll locked away, or on his person at all times.

The increase in ability when koori is applied to the weapons is more of a trick than anything. As far as increasing its power and adding an elemental twist to teh sword. Its actual speed is a no different. It's what isn't seen by hte naked eye in terms of chakra actually being released from the blade ahead of its swing. The distance being less than four inches though it can make a huge difference in certain battles. As for strength applying the suiton based chakra then doubles the swords cutting power by forcing preasure downward at the blades edges.

History:
Tatsuma has been passed down through the Sinota clan for only three Generation. First being used by Clous' grandfather who developed the fierce chakra blade techniques (explained in blood). After his death it was passed to his son, and Clous' father who made the blade famous by slaying over a hundred ninja with it. After his death Clous' mother briefly wielded the blade to defend Clous when he was young, before giving it to him as she died.

It is hintied around that Kashaku at one point attempted to wield the blade when it was first forged but was rejected because of his contract with Ryoshushi. It seems the two dragons dont get along too well. Later on after Kashaku's return to Kirigakure he found himself facing that blade in teh hands of his nephew and Clous' father. The fight was long and taxing onn both. Kashaku was impressed with the young mans ability but he was obviously holding back for the sake of his own clan and not wonting to hurt someone of hs same blood.

Just before Kashaku's final departure from Kirigakure he delivered the blade of the now fallen to a young Clous and his mother who at the time didn't know who it was delivering the sword. This only three days before both mother and son went on the run for their lives

Appearance:

Clous Sinota's Weapons Blue_Dragon_Katana_SW768BL

Name of Weapon or Item: Twin Shrike

Description:
These two Katars are unique in apperance when compared to other katars. They're double side by side blades (Im sure the picture can explain it better) The length is almost the full arms length of Clous himself. Their handle has a guard that extends just past the wrist alowing them to be also be connected to form a naginata type weapon

The only drawback of the Katar is simply that it can not stand against a heavy weapons such as a massive blade, or a sturdy hailbird type weapon on its on. That is why Clous infuses it with chakra to strengthen it. By doning so he creates a bit of a buffer for the weapon by covering them in thin but powerful layers, though its a simple matter of chakra to get through this technique. One simply needs to have a higher based amount in their attack to shatter it. the weapons are light weight and made for mobility allowing Clous to move unhindered.

Rank C

History:
The history of the Twin Shrike is fairly large for the size of a katar being almost 1.3 times the length of a standard sword. Clous simply uses the Katars over the Tatsuma. He using them a year after becoming a gening and he was experimenting with weapons still struggling to find a style all to himself. They never leave his side and have been the backbone for a number of Clous' techniques. He mixes in taijutsu and kenjutsu with the weapons to make his abilites with them even more deadly.

Appearance:

Clous Sinota's Weapons Assassin+Cross(Male)

Last edited by Clous on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree,com/gundam_seed_crisis/index.php
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 pm

The first thing I noticed is that you put the weapon's appearence in the description of the said items, but I must say it is quite redundant in many of the cases of these weapons. I must gather that you were trying to either lengthen the description of the description or you though that you would have to redescribe the items in question. Also you have to cut the size of your pictures down and put them into spoilers.

The second thing I noticed was with your first weapon. You need much more description, at least in my opinion, for an A-rank item. Also how does adding chakra to the weapon increase the power. What kind of chakra do you intend to channel into this weapon or does it vary? Depending on the type of chakra, it would affect the item in question in different ways, such as fuuton would most likely increase the cutting power of the item, or doton would increase the durability and strength of the said item. Also the history, in my opinion, must be longer for an A-ranked item. I do have more questions, but I will deal with them accordingly as you try to add to this item and correct it.

The third thing I noticed was your second weapon. How does chakra strengthen the weapon? What type of chakra i.e. fuuton and katon? Does it vary? Add more history and more description. And the same as the other item, I will have more questions depending on how you correct and add to your weapon.

The forth thing I noticed was the summoning scroll. From my understanding, summoning scrolls are meant to be placed in the summoning forum. Also P.S., the summoning scroll should only be C-rank from my understanding.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Well first off as far as the chakra goes. Well its more part of KKG if I ned to explain that here as well then I will.

Also that could be reference to that mist blade technique...not sure. Its a copy paste from the last site so I didn't do anything to it just put it there, I haven't really had time to edit it.

Image, I'll work on later.

Summoning scroll..well I figured since it is an item I would put it here and then the actual summon in the summon section but meh.

I know grammer is messed up I gotta work on that later...in a rush but it'll be done next week sometime.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 pm

I suggest putting a WIP in the topic title. Please bump the topic when you are finished
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Check please...doubt I added enough but meh
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Okay, okay. For your first weapon, I need to know exactly how much chakra you need to use to active this speed/strength thing. I also need to know by how much is your speed and strength increased. Furthmore, why does it take more time for chakra to recover than a regular jutsu when applied to the weapon? And the weakness that you gave the weapon is a little much. Also, from what I see, I might have to make you increase this weapon to A-rank. Once you answer these things, I will decide if the rank you your weapon and the weakness you have given it are approriate.

Okay, for the second weapon, how do you strengthen the weapon, and in what way is it strengthened? I.E.: Is the weapon unbreakable? Is the weapon able to slice more easily through things?

Everything else at the moment seems to be okay until you correct it accordingly.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:55 pm

edit...check pls?
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:55 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:19 pm

*Bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:23 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 am

Should I even Bump at this point?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:33 am

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota's Weapons   Clous Sinota's Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clous Sinota's Weapons
Page 1 of 1