Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Seiki Senju (Mission NPC) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Seiki Senju (Mission NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Seiki Senju (Mission NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Seiki Senju (Mission NPC)   Seiki Senju (Mission NPC) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 pm

NPC To:
Spoiler:

Age Appearance: Mid - 20s

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skill Level: A
Ninja Rank: Jounin

Village: Konoha
Birthplace: Konoha
Previous Village:N/A

Personality: Seiki is an seeker of wisdom and is considered very intelligent. She has a tendency to grab almost any book that she finds interesting, no matter her budget and has a giant collection of books that actually seem to resemble that of a mini library. Seiki is also a lover of poetry and tends to write a little herself, giving off as much meaning to it as she could. She also is very observant and is known for having a keen eye for the little things, whether it be poetry or everyday situations. It isn't odd to see her reading or writing in a quiet spot by herself on occasion.

Despite her usual calm demeanor however, Seiki is extremely easy to anger and tends to find herself looking for combat should someone show a hint of disrespect towards her. She also tends to be a bit paranoid and would think of the worst case scenario as the number one possibility of events despite its chances. Seiki is also been known to have a tomboy like behavior though she doesn't notice it, but she has the average male aggression, holds no more worry about her appearance than necessary and participates in alot of male cultural activities.

Goals: N/A
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality:

Skill Specialty: [NPC's Skill Specialties]
Dominant: Weaponry (Piercing/Blunt)
Recessive: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: [NPC's elemental affinity]
Dominant: Water + Earth = Wood
Recessive:

History: -

Special Characteristics:
Elemental:
This skill gives the user excellent elemental control and a wide variety of uses for the element. Most people with this skill can master an element of their choice and will use it like none other. People with this skill are, Kakuzu, Nidaime Hokage and Asuma.

Tracking:
This skill gives the user a good ability with his senses, being able to track opponents from a distance without them knowing, no matter the ranking the person is most of the time.

Vigorous:
Character's with this trait are in excellent physical shape. They are generally slightly stronger, heal faster and are rarely ill.

Eidetic memory:
Characters with this trait are able to recall memories with extreme accuracy, rarely do they forget information.

Strong Willed:
Character's with this trait are often hard to dissuade when they set their mind on something, anyone attempting to convince them to do something else may often find themselves leaving very flustered.

Public Profile
Name: Seiki Senju
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Konoha
Organization: -
Info: -
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Seiki Senju (Mission NPC)   Seiki Senju (Mission NPC) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Seiki Senju's Jutsu List    Seiki Senju (Mission NPC) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Wood:

Water:

Rock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiki Senju (Mission NPC)   Seiki Senju (Mission NPC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seiki Senju (Mission NPC)
Page 1 of 1