Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Keiden Senju [Hokage] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Keiden Senju [Hokage]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Keiden Senju [Hokage] Empty
PostSubject: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 am

Basic Information:

Keiden Senju

The Forest God
Lord Hokage
Ero-Kage

Appearance:
Keiden stands at exactly 6 feet tall [182.88 CMs]. He is muscular and well toned from years of training and his broad shoulders fit his his bland choice of clothing well. He commonly wears a brown robe, which is wrapped with a black waistband and comes down to just above his feet. Underneath his his robe, a wrap white wrap around his torso and arms, which extends down to his hands. His long black hair comes mid shoulder length and when he needs to focus he will often pull it up and out of the way.

On formal occasions he may don the traditional long flowing Hokage robes, but he tries to avoid those occasions as much as possible. The Hokage robe is much the same as it was in the past, the white hat with the Kanji for fire marked in read a the tips. The long white robes with red trim which the Kage wears over their traditional garb or armor, whichever is their choice.

Personality:A key aspect of Keiden's personality is his ability to almost entirely mask every aspect of his personality in nearly every situation. During his youth, Keiden realized how beneficial it was to hide ones emotions in many situations. Over the course of his life, he has nearly perfected this art, only those who know him very well are able to glimpse the emotions which fuel any actions. Others will find it difficult, if not impossible to deem what he is feeling, as his body gives almost no notable signs unless he wishes it to. He also possesses the ability modify his personality for most social situations. This falling into place due to his ability to separate the different social situations and modify, or rather hide in an extent, his personality to fit each of the situations.

The world is the chessboard , the pieces are the phenomena of the Universe, the rules of the game are what we call the laws of Nature and the player on the other side is hidden from us” That simple statement describes Keiden's outlook on life. The world is the board, it's shapes all fitting into the shape, it's environment effecting the people . People are the pieces, the hand moving them is guided by emotions, their motives never clean, pulled into play by primal desires. Any interaction with other's is dictated in strategy like a game of chess, every move in every situation is important.

He enjoys doing anything that may increase his knowledge base. He also finds. He finds delight in puzzles, seeking the solutions franticly, but often tossing them aside after finishing them, the solution having been his only goal. However, although he is intelligent, he rarely displays the knowledge, preferring to only give away what he knows when absolutely needed.

Although he may act indifferent to the feelings of others, underneath his mask Keiden feels deeply for those he cares for. Despite appearances, he is generally very caring and forgiving, although it is hidden behind his mask. Whether or not this is a good thing is a matter of perspective. He possesses a strong dislike for fighting outright, preferring to end fights before they begin. However, when he does fight he does so with a calm and rational mind, planing and computing every action and keeping his mask in place.Another key aspect of Keiden's personality is that he is a closet pervert. It is perhaps his greatest secret and he dreads the thought of anyone learning that his favorite books are the Icha Icha paradise novels.

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 am

Clan Information:

Clan Name: Senjuu

Clan Location: Konoha

Clan Traits: None

Kekkei Genkai: The Senju clan has the ability of the manipulation of the advanced element wood, or "Mokuton". They achieve this by having complete balance with two elements: Earth and Water. By combining these two chakra and implementing them into jutsu they can create wood or manipulate preexisting wood. By converting chakra into the source of life, senju areble to create trees, cause them to grow to great sizes, and manipulate them to diverse shapes and battle uses at will. It was said this ability was used to create the very landscape and foundation that Konoha is built on.

Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

History:
Keiden Senju [Hokage] Senju

The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two brothers chosen by the Sage of the Six Paths to inherit the way of the ninja. He was born with the "body" of the sage, and he believed that love was the key to peace. This led to the sage choosing him as his successor causing his older brother to attack him out of hatred. Eventually, the Uchiha clan was descended from this older brother and resulted in the bitter rivalry of the Senju and Uchiha.

The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills", which gave them their name Senju ("a thousand skills", "a thousand hands"). The most famous member of the clan was their leader, Hashirama Senju. His unique Wood Release ninjutsu even gave the clan the nickname the Senju clan of the Forest . This Wood Release, and his ability to control the tailed beasts, made him the greatest shinobi of his time. The Senjus' place at the top of the shinobi world was undisputed, but there was one clan that was able to stand up to them: the Uchiha clan. Whenever one country hired the Senju, their enemies would hire the Uchiha, and vice versa. This led to a rivalry between the two clans and, more specifically, between the leaders of the clans, Hashirama and Madara Uchiha.

However, in a world of constant bloodshed, Hashirama had a dream of peace, and a great love for his fellow men. Known as the "Will of Fire" , this belief made the Senju clan propose a truce to the Uchiha clan. Weary of fighting, and persuaded by Hashirama's great charisma and negotiation abilities, the Uchiha accepted, ending their bloody rivalry. Only Madara was against this truce, believing the Senju would one day destroy the Uchiha clan. He was forced to accept, but his humiliation wouldn't end there.

Some time after the alliance between the Senju and the Uchiha was signed, the Land of Fire hired them to stabilize its borders, and the clans created a permanent settlement within the country. Thus, Konohagakure was founded, and, with it, the system of one Hidden Village per country. As the system spread throughout the world, the constant violence stopped, and Hashirama's dream began to become a reality. From that point on the Senjuu have been highly revered in Konoha as one of their great families and some of the most powerful ninja in their ranks.

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:13 am

Rank Information:
Skill Level: S
Ninja Rank: Kage
Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Previous Village: N/A
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 am

Special Information:

Elements Affinity:
    Dominant:Mokuton=Water+Earth
    Recessive:

Skill Specialty::
    Dominant:Ninjutsu
    Recessive:Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu

Special Characteristics
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 am

Points and Ryo:

Total:364
  • Strength:100
  • Dexterity:100
  • Stamina:100
  • Speed:64

Total Stat Points Earned:14
Mission Points Earned:10
Ryo:1.0 mil

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 am

Justu/Item/Other Information:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Taijutsu

Spoiler:

Non-Elemental Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

Suiton Based Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Doton
Spoiler:

Mokuton
Spoiler:

Fuuinjutsu

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 am

Background Information/ RP Sample

History:b]

Spoiler:
Role-Play Sample:
Spoiler:
Public Profile
Name:Keiden Senju
Appearance:
Village: Konohagakure
Organization:
Info:

• Academy Entrance Age:5
  • Academy Graduation Age:9
  • Chuunin Promotion Age:12
  • Jounin Promotion Age:16
  • Kage Title Age:28
  • Experienced Ninjutsu user
  • Experienced in the use of Elements
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 am

approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Quote :
Name of Jutsu:Storage Seal
[u]Rank
: D
Users: Keiden Senju
Type of Jutsu::Fuuinjutsu
Element Affinity:N/A
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/general-rp-f82/training-once-more-private-t1262.htm#6411
Description:By placing this seal this allows Keiden to store items within an object similar to summoning scrolls, however this will not work on livng objects. The only limitation on this is that only one item can be removed at a time.Items can be removed from the seal at the cost of an E rank amount of chakra being run through the seal.

Jutsu Added [Approved by SHi]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiden Senju [Hokage]   Keiden Senju [Hokage] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiden Senju [Hokage]
Page 1 of 1