Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Senju vs Uchiha Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Senju vs Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Shihouin wasn't scared of shit. Even though he'd changed from his reckless attitude to a more calmer and slightly colder demeanor, he still had a fearless attitude. In fact, his attitude had been so fearless that he decided to do something that most wouldn't even recognize, and if they did they would laugh. No doubt if Jounin or Chuunin caught wind of what Shihouin was doing they would label him as the idiot of the village. Shihouin's name would hold no genius behind his name and he would be a disappointment to the village. Most of them might see it as a joke.

Somehow Shihouin had thought of this bright idea to become Chuunin. The Chuunin exams were taking way too long and Shihouin had nothing else to do but sit around and train old techniques and battle strategies. He was tired of training with other mediocre genin around the village and he didn't feel that there was anything left for Sanzen to teach him. He'd already learned a lot with her and already was able to most things Genin shouldn't be able to do. So what was left? Challenging the Hokage. He figured that if he could impress the Hokage enough, he could earn a spot as Chuunin. What better way to get Chuunin?

It came down to about mid-day around three pm. More than likely the Hokage would be doing his normal amount of paper work, filing and signing and looking over important village documents. Shihouin took advantage of a couple of henges and waited outside the building. A couple of shinobi were walking by, entering into the village discussing something. Luckily there were only three of them, and disguised as a generic shinobi Shihouin trailed in the back to make it appear as if they were a four man group. No one was going to stop a Jounin led 4-man cell division and ask them anything. It also seemed as if they hadn't noticed Shihouin yet.

Once he'd infiltrated the building, Shihouin to the shadow of a hallway as he made his way to the Hokage's office. If he wanted to become a proud shinobi of the Leaf, he would have to test his skill and demand that he be made Chuunin and prove his worth. He would most definitely have to impress the Hokage with a flashy entrance. Standing in front of his door, Shihouin figured out a cool way to show the Hokage how serious he was.

---

The small sizzle of explosive notes would probably be heard by the Hokage on the other side of the door, but by then it was already too late. Three explosions went off in succession, tearing down the feeble wood door that blocked Shihouin's entrance. By now the Hokage was definitely on guard as smoke filled his room and no doubt ANBU were rushing up to see about him. Barreling through the smoke, Shihouin made an over-the-top entrance, landing in a perfect flip on the Hokage's desk, ruining all of his paper work with his shoes. Arms crossed and attitude on, Shihouin kicked his paperwork off of the desk as he shouted.

"You can do your Hokage homework any day! I, Shihouin Uchiha demand to be given a spot for Chuunin by battling you in a fierce battle! Should you so happen to lose you must consider me for a Chuunin spot as soon as possible. If I accidentally kill you, I'll hold your funeral and name myself as Hokage... If I lose, well I won't lose to an old man like you! Fight me now!"

He was dead serious too.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Mounds of paperwork, that's all the title of Hokage seemed to be. Politics and paperwork. A possible alliance with Kumogakure, whispers of threats building out in the lands, and echoes of beasts long lost. Those were only the interesting things. The intresting things he rarely seemed to see. At this exact moment, he found himself looking at a import of cloth from one of the lesser countries, nothing even remotely exiting. He took out a pen and scrawled his signature across the small line on the bottom of the paper before placing the paper in a basket labeled 'Outgoing'

However, it seemed excitement was on it's way. Keiden's head suddenly perked up as he heard a quiet sizzling noise coming from the otherside of his door. Just seconds after Keiden noticed the sizzling, the doors exploded open open with bits of the doors flying towards him. However two lucky things happend, although the word' luck' could be substitued for skill or preperation. The first, was the fact that the hinges on the door were extremely strong only just coming loose of the frame with the explosions and the doors being heavy, didnt even make it to Keiden's desk. The second, was that through years of training, Keiden had become rather fast, in the split second between the begining of the explosion and the end of the sizzle he had already put him self defensively against the far wall of his office, behind his desk.

He began focusing chakra for a jutsu as a light haze of smoke filled the room, Keiden watched as a small child made an over-the-top enterance and flipped onto his desk, kicking papers all over to join the ones which had been sent flying by the explosion. ""You can do your Hokage homework any day! I, Shihouin Uchiha demand to be given a spot for Chuunin by battling you in a fierce battle! Should you so happen to lose you must consider me for a Chuunin spot as soon as possible. If I accidentally kill you, I'll hold your funeral and name myself as Hokage... If I lose, well I won't lose to an old man like you! Fight me now!" The child shouted in a completely serious tone.

Keiden found himself resisting the urge to facepalm as he recognized the Genin. It was Shihouin Uchiha the overzelous genin who was under the tulage of Kaosu Abarame. Fighting the urge to chuckle, he gave the Genin a serious look and spoke in a fierce tone, which was almost a growl, "You want to be a Chuunin?", he laughed darkly, "Well. Rule Number 1: Always be aware of your surroundings." Keiden said as he released part of the built up chakra channeling it into the specially made furniture in his office, from every angle a wood spike shot toward the Genin, eight of them in total. Then to top it off, two small snakes grew out of Keiden's desk and began to edge up to wrap around Shihouin's legs.

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:50 pm

It should have been noted that Shihouin's over the top entrace was about the farthest thing for a ninja to actually do and that Shihouin's attitude was completely different from his current one. Of course Shihouin didn't expect to become a Chuunin with that over the top entrance and rude apperance. It didn't matter if he did have the skills to become Chuunin or not, win or lose the Hokage wasn't going to approve anyone as loud mouth as he seemed to be.

Which was exactly why Shihouin went with that in the first place. If he was going to fight the Hokage he would have to create room for an opening and he would definitely need to gather information first. So essentially, the Kage Bunshin in the room was serving as a distraction and a scout to gather information on the Hokage and his surroundings while he'd been waiting outside preparing hand signs for his jutsu and preparing other things. It was exactly why Shihouin created over using the smoke from the tagged notes.

It seemed that the Hokage had the entire room booby trapped which would make it in accessible and unfavorable for Shihouin to battle on. No doubt they were destroying the office already, but Shihouin would definitely fuck the Hokage's office up big time. Oh well. He could fix it with his Mokuton.

As soon as the Kage Bunshin became aware of the Hokage's booby traps and the snakes, the Kage Bunshin popped. At that same moment, Shihouin peered around the door of the room and breathed out, expelling a large fireball into the entire office. Not only would that cause some serious collateral damage to the room, but it would hopefully move the battle outside. After performing the jutsu, Shihouin would quickly prepare his next move set and react to the Hokage by keeping watch of his chakra with is one tomoe.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 am

Keiden watched a slight smirk on his face as the 'child' went up in the telltale 'poof' of a shadow clone. He was rather amused that the kid was clever enough to learn Shadow Clone at such a low rank and also in a bored way, he was delighted that the small game would continue, much to the dismay his office surely felt.

Keiden's eyes immediately darted to the doorway, the only accessible entrance for the child, which happened to be exactly when he saw a giant red and orange fiery mass moving towards his desk and oh so important 'Hokage Homework'. "I REALLY hate fire." Keiden muttered as he released the last bit of chakra in the form of a hand of water which gathered moisture from the air, using his seal in the place of the handsigns merely for the sake of saving the papers which were scattered about his office. The hand of water materialized on the other side of his desk and collided with the fireball immediately, and from their the elemental advantage took over, the water already causing the fireball to lose it's mass. However, fire being the burning heat it naturally was caused some of the hand to evaporate releasing water vapor into the air.

Keiden's hands began forming hand signs as he spoke "Rule Number Two: Each element has it's own advantages and disadvantages. As does every technician and every bloodline." The jutsu was simple, two hand signs and Keiden's chakra saturated the area drawing in the moisture in the air any water available to create a think mist which the sharingan would not be able to see through.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 am

He had the elemental advantage, the strength advantage, the homeroom advantage, the speed advantage, the strength advantage, the chakra advantage, the intellect advantage, sealing advantage, taijutsu advantage. Yeah. Shihouin knew he wasn't going to win this fight, there were too many advantages that the Hokage had over his own small advantages. There was nothing he could do about winning the fight, but he would at least make an effort to attempt to show the Hokage that he was totally worth Chuunin.

The first problem was the mist and the Hokage's water advantage. He was truly able to be called Hokage, to block that fire with his just his hand and no water source, and then use the existing mist from the clash of jutsu to make a hidden mist to block out his Sharingan's motion perception ability. However, Shihouin just wasn't done yet. There wasn't much he could do, but he had to try something.

As soon as the technique's clashed Shihouin was all prepared to go and executed his next move set. The Hokage chose a method twice in a row now which was a huge problem. Three loud and quick "thack" sounds hit the side of the wall of the Hokage's office as three senbon met their mark on the wall. Each strapped with an explosive note, the dim light and noise of the tags went off inside of the misty room as Shihouin continued his attack. Two other shuriken and two giant shuriken were aimed near the Hokage. The sound of the explosives and the thick mist would drown out the sound that they would make, but Shihouin expected the Hokage to hear and see it and react anyway. Attempting to use the Hokage's own jutsu against him, Shihouin hoped his plan would work.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:32 am

The kid's use of weapons was clever, Keiden noticed the slight whistle of the senbon and the flap the attached note created as it moved. He waisted no time moving backward, knocking the doors to his balcony with a backward kick, he then jumped backward onto the stone of his baclony just as the two notes exploded. With a quick movment he turned to cover himself behind the wall on the left edge of the doorway, just in time too as two windmill shuriken and two normal shurken flew through the door, and if they stayed on their path they would embed themselves in the railway of the balcony.

His next attack would have to put him closer to ending this, he didnt think his office could take much more abuse. Making a row of hand- signs a clone of the Hokage began to take shape, spawning from Keiden's body.The clone was hidden from the Genin's view by the mist and the wall Keiden stood behind. He moved quickly now, the clone dashing outward, back into the office and launching himself over the desk, obviously within sight of the Genin now. The clone was only 5 feet or so from the Genin, as he raised an enclosed fist obviously aiming to punch the Genin. The real Keiden had re-entered his office under the cover of the mist, he made several hand-signs and from his body extended eight wooden arms which followed the clone.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 am

Parry. To ward off a weapon or blow, to evade or turn aside something. No matter the strength of a ninja or how smart or high ranking a ninja or even person was, there were certain rules that all had to abide by in battle. Humans were only capable of abiding by these rules naturally in life and all of them were limited by them. These limits, it was knowing these limits that gave way to Shihouin's battle strategy. If he could learn how to use these natural limits against his opponent he could sway any battle. Out of these limits that humans faced by simply existing, parrying was one of them. Even someone like the Hokage could fall victim to parrying an attack, which is exactly what Shihouin had planned for.

Since he had started outside of the office Shihouin had been undercover the entire time. As long as he was out of the Hokage's sight range he was prepared to attack in this manner. This tactic though, required too much of his chakra and his Sharingan was not helping that either. Hopefully this would impress the Hokage.

Out of the seven tools thrown into the Hokage's office, two of them had been rigged for this very attack. The clone might realize it first, but by then it would be too late. On the low side of the wall, near right side of the base of the door was the first sign to his trick. This had been the same position Shihouin had started in outside of the Hokage's door. There was a kunai there, dug deeply into the ground with a metal wire attached. This prevented it from being tripped over in the commotion and had been covered by the hidden mist. Shihouin had a Kage Bunshin on the outside of the hallway throw two Giant Shurikens towards the other side in attempts to get the Hokage to parry the attack. The original Shihouin was a henge, while the other Giant Shuriken was a collection of smaller shurikens for the henge. It had the wire attached for the technique.

As soon as Shihouin got to the rail of the balcony, he changed back into his original form and used chakra to grip onto the rail. Dispersing the henge on the other giant Shuriken with the wire attached, he quickly performed hand seals while the Hokage was busy with the bunshin in front of him. Shihouin's clone was positioned outside of the office and had used that chance to put an E ranked bunshin in front of the door. He'd replaced when the Hokage ducked out to the balcony. The attacking clone would pass right through, which would give the Kage Bunshin time enough to launch an attack into the office.

This was it. "Rule Number Three: Don't Underestimate Shihouin Uchiha!" The Kage Bunshin would dip it's head in to the office while the Hokage's clone was attempting to punch the E ranked bunshin. It would unleash a Goukakyuu inside of the office while the real Shihouin on the outside would run a Ryuuka down the wire. The two fire techniques would clash and explode inside of the office. However, Shihouin would be out of chakra and done for.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

The wooden clone of Keiden, was nearly in line to hit Shihiouin when he felt his leg brush up against a thin wire. It was clever, using Keiden's own mist to pull off a trap. Keiden's focus on the wire broke, when he barreled straight through the clone, only to find that it lacked any subtance. The Keiden clone rolled only to notice the other Shihouin just as he spoke, "Rule Number Three: Don't Underestimate Shihouin Uchiha!" leaning in the doorway Shihouin ignited the wire with as a fireball of his creation flew down te wire meeting a fireball coming from the other direction. The two collided, igniting his office on fire.

The real Keiden was off to the side of his office, about six feet from the Genin's wire when he saw a Shihouin on the balcony, launching a fireball down the wire, meeting a fireball coming from the other side. Without thinking Keiden Keiden retracted the wooden arms to protect himself from the resulting explostion. After the explosion burned itself out, he released the hand, noting much of his possessions in a rather crispy state.

"Alright we're done" Keiden said, his tone not angry or annoyed in anyway, he was merely tired of the damn fire. He moved towards the Shihouin on the balcony and without making handsigns he drew water from the the slight moisture in the air and water fell on his office, extinguishing the fire. Then at the exact same moment he and his clone launched eight wooden hands out of their bodies all of the hands making fists all of them aiming at Shihoin, and at this close range they would be difficult to dodge.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 pm

The explosion went off inside of the room in a dazzling array of burning flames. The light from the blast shot, blaring its deep orange light outside of the room and into the hallway. Fire vs Fire, both techniques clashed, creating a torrential explosion which shook the walls of the Administration Building and would have ANBU rushing to come see the event. Even after the firey explosion, the burning flames licked and roasted near all of the Hokage's office. Truly, a fire by a full blooded Uchiha.

Shihouin on the other hand was exhausted, perching on the railing as he attempted to regain his breath. His head was down and his right arm was on the railing as well, in attempt to keep his balance steady. Sweat dripped from his eyes onto the balcony floor as he hung his head, panting for air. The two tomoe and using Kage Bunshins had cost him too much chakra. He'd been spent out and couldn't do any techniques yet. However, he wasn't done with the Hokage.

As soon as his technique had ended and the Hokage quenched the fire with his flames, Shihouin still had one last trick up his sleeve. This would more than likely would be unable to reach the Hokage though. Still, he would prove to the Hokage that he was worth the rank and would not falter until the end. "Hokage-sama.... We'll be done when I take your position!!!" The attack from the inside of the office rushed out towards him, baring down eight punches. Before the attack could hit, Shihouin used his last trick, his own special kawarimi. The log was covered in about six shuriken and too many explosive notes to count. The attack would go anywhere and everywhere, but he was sure the Hokage would make it out alive.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senju vs Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju vs Uchiha   Senju vs Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senju vs Uchiha
Page 1 of 1