Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Senjo Clan Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Senjo Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 am

Name: Senjo
Founder: Nori Senjo

History: A relatively small clan, the Senjo’s would never have more than 40-50 members alive at a given time. One of the clans that Harimasha Senju brought together to form the original konoha, it has been in the village for generations. They were originally known for having almost obscenely large chakra pools. They often had 4-5 X the average amount of chakra as the average shinobi. However, despite what would be a seeming advantage, no matter how hard a member of the clan trained, it would almost always be for naught: their chakra control was perhaps the single weakest of any clan in shinobi history. It was so poor, that shinobi from the clan who somehow managed to reach a level of skill similar to that of jounin in most ninja pursuits, barely had the chakra control to perform the water walking technique, and even then, often times it would slip, whereas most genin could master such a technique without a great degree of difficulty. This rendered them nearly obsolete as shinobi. Ninjutsu cost taxed them nearly 10X as much as normal: a C-rank jutsu was nearly as challenging as an A-rank was for most, B-ranks only the most legendary of the clan could dream of learning how to do. Genjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, and puppetry, were far out of reach. For many years they were nearly obsolete as shinobi. However, the one thing this excessive amount of chakra did provide shinobi who were born into the clan was very impressive physical stamina, and a surprising skill for weapon creation- which clan members took advantage of. However, overall, they still seemed to be at a disadvantage compared to standard clanless shinobi. They had great difficulty escaping genjutsu. They were incapable of countering many ninjutsu technique due to their lack of skill in that area. So for several decades, the clan’s only notable legacy in the ninja world was the quality level of their weapons craftsmanship. It was in this time, where the clan had almost no prescence on the battlefield any longer, that a man named Nori, a craftsman genius unlike anything the clan had seen before, developed an idea: What if, possibly, clan members could craft weapons unlike any the world had ever seen, that could control their chakra for them. What if this was possible not only with swords and kunai and warhammers, but with armor? What if they could attain the same powers as a standard shinobi through their weaponry. His idea spread like wildfire through the ranks, and, after a few months of clan-wide cooperation, the first Battle-worthy Senjo shinobi was prepared. His name was Hanikaro, and he became a living legend. Armed with over 18 specialty weapons, including a broadsword, a glaive thrower, needle launchers, axes, trench knives, and a variety of other developments, including a special suit of chakra armor, the first truly formidable member of the clan arose. His Name became famous, his power nearly legendary, rising to become a living legend, nearly as remembered as others such as the white fang. He became known as the juggernaut, for that is what he appeared similar to, walking, weapons sticking out in all directions, armor making him hulk above others, into battle. After this the clan honed its craft, using technological developments far beyond things most are capable of. Using their enormous physical stamina and pain tolerance, clan members began to graft pieces of armor into their own bodies, connecting a variety of devices, and men who loot This success lasted until the clan fell into infamy, since a clan member, Idra, betrayed them all. It began with a series of kidnappings in the clan, only a few here and there. No one could find where they went. Idra was the most brilliant craftsmen they had seen in generations, turning himself practically into a man of iron, as years past, he added more and more developments to his own body. However, when nearly a 1/3 of the clan had been kidnapped, the anbu black ops investigated idras house, to find a lab of horror: corpses of clan members and other civilians lay strewn about, experimented on, torn to pieces, dead from attempts to enchance or alter internal organs with iron plating or seals made by fuuinjutsu users within the village. Idra however, was quick to discover the intruders, and managed to escape the leaf. Ever since, the clan has never truly recovered their reputation

Special Info: Clan members have abnormal amounts of chakra, however, lack the capability to use it effectively like standard shinobi. Because of this, clan members almost always are forced into the typical clan specialties, one of which is ‘Crafting’ Or learning the art of forging the weapons, plating, and even mechanized suits that they can use their chakra to fuel. It is required for clan members to take this specialty in order to use the clan weaponry, which is capable of conducting their chakra far more effectively than they can themselves, in a variety of fashions. The more skill a clan member has, the greater alterations they can make to their own bodies, and the more powerful their own specific arsenal becomes, and the more complicated types of devices they can create.

Requirements: N/a
Current Members: Idra, surviving konoha clan members.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Unstable Chakra
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Chakra type: large, but uncontrollable. Leads to the creation of specialty weaponry and armor which the clan is known for.

Description:See special info.

Jutsu: Very open ended, no specific clan jutsu, but almost all special weapons and armor created by clan members are unique to the clan, as no one outside of it has the specific type of chakra necessary to be recognized by them
Clan Traits:

Name:Stamina
Type:Physical
Description: Because of their large chakra pools, they have significantly more physical energy than the average shinobi, capable of fighting for long hours in physical combat, and using more of their weaponry based techniques (as ninjutsu and other more common shinobi techniques typically tax them at a faster rate than a normal shinobi) 75% more stamina than the average shinobi (willing to reduce this number if necessary)
Open: To clan Members

Name: Pain Tolerance
Type: Physical
Description: Clan members can endure and overcome, normally, greater amounts of physical pain than the average shinobi before being forced to yield to it. This is one of the reasons they have the capacity to undergo the process of combining their armors with their bodies at higher levels, as such a process, while vastly increasing the shinobi’s combat capabilities, are exceedingly painful.
Open:Yes

Name: Lack of Chakra control
Type: Chakra
Description: All clan members have abhorrently bad chakra control. They cannot take the 'Chakra Control' special characteristic. They cannot learn the genjutsu or medical ninjutsu specialties because of this fact. Furthermore, without an alternate means of genjutsu release, they can only dispel genjutsu that are 1 rank below themselves. All ninjutsu act as if they were 1 rank higher in difficulty for shinobi of the clan (a B-rank is as hard to learn and as challenging to perform as an A-rank for a them)
Open: required for clansmen.

Last edited by Jsalos on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 am

Give me a number ratio to stamina increase for that SC. How much more stamina does a Genin have than other Genin, etc
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Done. Added another special characteristic (the clans main limiter) in.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:09 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:15 pm

...bump...
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm

I will moderate this today as soon as I get done with lunch.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:11 pm

bump again.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Omg I swear I posted in this!

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Quote :
Name: Pain Tolerance
Type: Physical
Description: Clan members can endure and overcome, normally, greater amounts of physical pain than the average shinobi before being forced to yield to it. This is one of the reasons they have the capacity to undergo the process of combining their armors with their bodies at higher levels, as such a process, while vastly increasing the shinobi’s combat capabilities, are exceedingly painful.
Open:Yes

Shabam.

In the description it just says you can create weapons, nothing included about integrating them with your body. Let alone only weapons are mentioned, not armor. Now, I will allow the creation of armor, but you will not be allowed to integrate it with your body, as at a High rank the sheer amount of armor that could be integrated would render you invulnerable to pretty much anything except Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 pm

^Automatically figured those would be posted in jutsu section. My b.

-feels worthless- :'(
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Well, in my clan history I do state they made armor and grafted it with their own bodies. But, beyond that as a higher level shinobi I find it highly implausible that any suit of armor would be impenetrable to other shinobi of similar skill. For a genin sure getting through skin-grafted armor would be tough. But for an S-rank, i feel their capacities are so large, especially against someone so vulnerable to genjutsu, that they would be able to find away around the armors capacities, if not even use it against the character.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:08 am

Ok, but Genjutsu alone isnt good enough. And if you create 3 armors and intergrate them with your bodies, which is what you say you can do, you cannot be harmed. Im saying no, you cant integrate the armor period. In the KEKKAI GENKAI DESCRIPTION where you need to list the description of the KKG, it says nothing about making armor. You history is just that, a history. If its not in the description, its not allowed.

Also, you need a basic jutsu for creating weapons, since they are made from your chakra. And armor. You need to have those listed here or you might as well be blacksmiths.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 pm

A clan member is required to take 'Craftsmanship' As a main specialty in order to make the weapons / armor, and weaponry (or kenjutsu) as an off specialty in order to use them to them to their fullest potential. This is mentioned in the Clan special info, which I thought was where you were supposed to describe what makes the clan special other than the bloodline trait provided by the KKG. My apologies if this is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senjo Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senjo Clan   Senjo Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senjo Clan
Page 1 of 1