Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroda
Genin
Genin
Kuroda

Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed)   Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Name of Jutsu: Ice Shuriken/Kunai/Senbon
Users: Kuroda Yukimura
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Hyouton
Training Link:
Description: Using their abilities to manipulate ice, the user fashions the ice into the shape of either a shuriken, a kunai, or 8 senbon needles. These weapons have few special attributes, simply being thrown weapons reinforced with some chakra. They have the same penetrative power as a normal shuriken/kunai/senbon. If hit with any D rank or higher fire ninjutsu, the weapon will melt.

Name of Jutsu: Freezing Pulse
Training Link:
Description: The user sends a small amount of their Hyouton-based chakra into a source of water in order to freeze it. However, the water will only remain frozen 1 post before rapidly melting once again, and so can not be typically used as a supplement for further Hyouton techniques, but more as a quick-defense, as during the time it is frozen, it is slightly chakra-reinforced and will withstand a D-rank fire jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Taka Me no Kobushi [Hawk Eye Fist]
Users:
Type of Jutsu: Taijutsu
Element Affinity:N/A
Training Link:
Description: User makes a tight fist pushing out the knuckle on his middle finger. The idea is to concentrate the area of the attack into a smaller area causing more intense pain from the strike

Name of Jutsu: Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Type of Jutsu:Supplementary
Users: Uchiha Sasuke, Hatake Kakashi
Element Affinity: N/A
Training Link: N/A
Description: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappelling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The wire used is often translucent and incredibly hard to see.

Name of Jutsu: Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
Type: Ninjutsu
User:
Element: Hyouton
Description: This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.

Name of Jutsu: Blinding Snowstorm
Type of Jutsu::
Training Link:
Description: Using their ability to manipulate ice, the user kicks up snow and begins to whip it into a blinding, fast moving flurry in the immediate area, limiting vision. This can be used either as an escape tactic, or to hide oneself and move in to attack undetected. If there is no ice or snow around, the user can freeze water into snow, but this requires an extra D rank of chakra. The technique lasts for 1 post before the snow melts and falls.

Name of Jutsu: Hyouton: Hyoushou no Sousaku [Ice Release: Ice Floor Creation]
User:
Description: The user performs a few handseals, causing a small strip of ground to become icy and slick. This is often used to counter a charging enemy by causing the ground beneath them to become slippery and cause them to fall.

Name of Jutsu: Hyouton: Supurinta- Se [Ice Release: Splinter Torrent]
Users:
Description: The user performs a few handseals, causing Hyouton chakra to accumulate in their mouth. Right afterward, the user can exhale and shoot a torrent of small ice shards. Though harmless, the attack can be very frustrating from the successive stinging.

Name: Ice Disk Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Ice
Description: This jutsu turns the moisture particles in the air into an ice disk. They can be hurled with tremendous force at a target and are hard to dodge because of their transparency. They can also be strung together to spy on areas. They can also be used defensively, creating highly durable shields or disks to stand on to hover in the air.

Last edited by Kuroda on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Genin
Genin
Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed)   Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed)   Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Fix the code on Ice Disk Technique and Swallow Snow storm.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed)   Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed)   Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroda's Jutsu (Completed)
Page 1 of 1