Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Spanky Finished Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Spanky Finished

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Name: Luutiont Sykes
Nickname/Alias:SPANKY

Age Appearance: 17

Appearance[/bSpanky Finished 770125Gender:Male

[b]Skill Level
: D
Ninja Rank: Academy student

Village: Konoha
Birthplace: Takigakure:
Previous Village: None

Clan/Bloodline: Sykes Clan

Personality: Spanky is usually calm and cool but he dose not like it when people talk wrong to him or disrespect him, even a team mate could set him off. But even if he is angry he can still pull it together to finish a mission when needed. He is usually not very polite to guys but he is very nice to girls and is very good at picking them up, picking up girls is pretty much a hobby for him. He refuses to hit girls even if they make him angry. When he is pissed off his eyes water making it look like hes crying and if someone says something like "Look hes crying" it will just make him snap and go crazy.

Goals: None
Alignment: Good

Canon Personality:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant:Fuuinjutsu
Recessive:
Elemental Affinity:
Dominant:Raiton
Recessive:

History:Spanky was very nerdy his first years going through the ninja academy. He didn't care about meeting new people, making friends or talking to girls. All he cared about was his study's he had straight A's. He practiced his kenjutus almost everyday instead of going out and having fun. His parents where always proud of him and telling him how smart he was. But eventual he got tired of being a goody goody and doing the same routine every single day over and over again. So eventual he started falling behind on his study talking to all of the girls and making a few friends.

Buy the time he became a genin he had the girls all over him and he pretty much everyone in his school. But somehow he still had the best grades in all of his classes. all though it looked like he was becoming a new person he still cared about his study's and his training. When Spanky turned 13 he started taking an interest in fuuinjutsu. In his spare time when he wasn't at school or hanging out with friends he would read books on fuuinjutsu, Because he didn't have a proper teacher he had to rely on books and conduct experiments by himself. He started practicing creating small seals. He started off by creating seals to seal small things like kunai or drinking water. He decided to not take his study's in fuuinjutsu to the next level without a proper teacher.

This brings Spanky to where we are now.
RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:

Public Profile
Name:Spanky
Appearance: Spanky Finished Oli_sykes
Village: Konoha
Organization: N/A
Info: Spanky is very skilled with kenjutsu and looks as if he is just a child doing child things like slacking off or playing hooky. But he is actual very smart and keeps up with his study's. He is very good with the lady's and has a short temper. He doesn't like it when people talk down to him or disrespect him. His real name is Luutiont but he prefers to be called Spanky.

Last edited by Luutiont on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:25 pm

ummm...I may be on break, but I can see you have a lot of grammar problems just by glancing at this. Please fix those. Use spell checker if you must.

Also, you have mist as your village, and as of now, that village is closed. And lastly, I'm not sure if this is a rule, but I think its better to use picture that looks like an anime character.
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:18 pm

my grammar was so bad in this because i kind of did it in school when i was supposed to be doing a report so yeah i will fix that and if so i would like to keep this appearance but i can look into a new picture if needed and is mist the only village closed right now because if not i would like to know my options
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Not only that but there is no Kirigakure. That much should be obvious by the two groups.
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Suna is not open. Konoha and Kumo only
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Fix the Coding.
Your Skill level would be D while your Ninja rank would be Genin.
One Specialty only at D rank
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 am

K fixed my village and skill level
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:03 pm

lifeanddeath wrote:

One Specialty only at D rank
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:42 pm

oh sry didn't see that i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Village: Kohana = Konoha, not Kohana.
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm

fail on my part lol
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:55 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:43 am

Luutiont wrote:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant:Fuuinjutsu
Recessive:Kenjutsu
Elemental Affinity:
Dominant:Raiton
Recessive: Doton

Genin may only have one Element and One Skill at D rank
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:58 pm

yeah i know but i didn't know if you wanted me to list it here for later reference
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Remove one from each, they can be added later.
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 pm

One last thing for me. Reread your History and Personality, it doesn't all make sense.
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 pm

im kind of not the best at creating history's do you have any tips on how to fix it up?
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:13 pm

you need to reread it. It's grammar problems mostly. That will be something you need to work on.
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 pm

hows that
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

*sighs* Nothing has changed. I don't want to go in and help you fix your problems.

I guess it can be fixed in time. However, change your rank to Academy Student.
Back to top Go down
Luutiont

Luutiont

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spanky Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanky Finished   Spanky Finished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spanky Finished
Page 1 of 1