Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Katsuyu Clan (Finished) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Katsuyu Clan (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gekko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Gekko

Katsuyu Clan (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Katsuyu Clan (Finished)   Katsuyu Clan (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 am

Name: Katsuyu (Named after the slug queen)
Founder: Katsuyu San

History:

Katsuyu San was born in Kohona during the time of the second hokage. He was a water ninja and wished to have as much power over water jutsu as the Hokage. San had a special bond with slugs so asked them to help him with his water jutsu. One slug offered to try to bond himself with San. San accepted and together the two developed the jutsu and seal needed to bond the two together. Years later they though they had it, they performed the ritual and for the most part it worked. After the one month period he cam out semi bonded. San and the slug did not bond properly so he has duel personalities. His body also was not fully bonded.

During that time San's wife was pregnant. San decided to try the ritual right after birth. It worked and the first true Katsuyu was born. San had four more children and they all were bonded successfully. The clan changed their name in honor of the slug queen and started to thrive in Kohona developing special water jutsu. Today they continue to be a very small clan with only the direct descendants of San.

Special Info:

The bloodline abilities are acquired at the time of birth through a special ritual. Must be done properly by an elder clan member. Can not be done to someone or by someone outside of the clan. The clan has a natural affinity to water, but also have some poison skills that can be used with their water jutsu. The poison comes from their chakra mixing with water, their chakra is poisonous due to the slug ritual.

Requirements:

You must be born into the clan and receive the ritual at a young age. Also must have poison as recessive affinity. Please ask Gekko to join.
Current Members:

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Namekuji Bundo "Slug Bond"
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Body Modification

E-S. The ability is gained at birth but control of the ability comes through rank.

Description:

At birth a member of the Katsuyu clan is sealed with a slug this is called Namekuji Saishi. This changes the Katsuyu's body greatly.

1. The Katsuyu now has skin similar to the color of the slug they were bonded to. The color pattern is also similar. Their eyes are also rounder and a little smaller.
2. The Katsuyu's body is now softer and pliable. Their body can retain a human shape easily, but they are soft and as such most blunt physical attacks have little affect on the person. But very powerful physical attacks can affect the Katsuyu. The persons organs are now similar pliable material also making them harder to harm. They can also stretch body parts as well as compact them. The Katsuyu's body can be moved normally, but a Katsuyu can not be as strong as a normal individual.
3. Because Katsuyu are bound with slugs they can regenerate their body parts rather fast. This only works on arms and leg, if the Katsuyu is decapitated of cut in half through the torso they can not regenerate. But regenerating body parts takes a large amount of chakra and if used to often can drain a Katsuyu's chakra pool rather quickly.
E- Takes 16 posts to regenerate completely
D- Takes 14 posts to regenerate
C- Takes 10 posts to regenerate
B- Takes 8 posts to regenerate
A- Takes 6 posts to regenerate
S- Takes 4 posts to regenerate
All posts are cut in half in not in battle and resting.
4. Their skin now secretes a poisonous water like liquid. The liquid is more jelly like then water. They can use and control this liquid in jutsu, but can not generate significant amounts. But this liquid can be used in place of water if there is no source nearby.
5. The user can now be under water for longer periods of time. As well as travel faster in water.
E- Can be underwater for 3 posts
D- Can be underwater for 4 posts
C- Can be underwater for 5 posts
B- Can be underwater for 6 posts
A- Can be underwater for 7 posts
S- Can be underwater for 8 posts
If they do not come back up after this post period they start to drown. They must be out of the water for a least two posts before going back under.
6. Because of the Namekuji Saishi the Katsuyu have a special relationship with slugs and slug summons.

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Namekuji Saishi "Slug Ritual"
Users: Elders of Katsuyu clan
Type of Jutsu:: Ritual
Element Affinity: None
Description: When a Katsuyu is born an elder of the clan must perform this ritual to gain the Katsuyu abilities. First the father of the Katsuyu summons a slug that is willing to bond with the Katsuyu. Then a seal is drawn on the ground and the host and the slug are placed inside. A special secret ritual is completed. When it is done the slug and host are held in a special 'cocoon' for one month. When the month is over the Katsuyu not have the Namekuji Bundo "Slug Bond" \

Last edited by Gekko on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Clan (Finished)   Katsuyu Clan (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 am

Alright, well besides the minor grammar mistakes throughout which you can work on i see only one major thing. That being the Regeneration factor. I would say double every post length and put in a hefty chakra drain and we can let it pass by. However that is with me as the mod after we change I'll ask for another persons opinion.

However besides that i like the Originality on this.
Back to top Go down
Gekko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Gekko

PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Clan (Finished)   Katsuyu Clan (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 am

Alright, regeneraton time doubled as well as amount of chakra needed.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Clan (Finished)   Katsuyu Clan (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 am

All right i can see this as approvable.

Approved unless stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Clan (Finished)   Katsuyu Clan (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsuyu Clan (Finished)
Page 1 of 1