Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)   Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Name: Sanada Clan
Founder: Masamune Sanada

History: Years ago, there was a boy named Masamune Sanada. His family had a strange ability for as long as he can remember. But, they had kept it secret, never letting others learn of their secret. One day, Masamune was walking the streets with his father. Masamune had almost never left their home. His father had told him to never reveal his abilities to anyone. Ever.
The boy was so excited when he saw other children playing and found he was allowed to join in. He soon became a master of hide and seek. But he once let the fact of his abilities slip, and his father was very angry at him and punished him severly. His father never gave him an answer as to why keeping their ability a secret, no matter how many times he asked why. He always tried to find a reason, but never could.
When Masamune finally grew up, and his father passed away, he finally decided to reveal his powers, by having a son. He allowed his son to train to become a ninja, and told him that his powers did not have to remain secret. He decided to start a clan, naming it after his family name, the Sanada clan. They still remain a small group, but they are known to be great ninja, usually gifted with taijutsu. The clan's goal has always been to become one of the most well known and powerful clans in all of Konoha, or even the Land of Fire.
Special Info: Only members of the clan have the Shindou Roken ability. The ability is usually inherited, but the possibility that an offspring not inheriting the ability still remains, although low. This kekkei genkai is inherited genetically through the nervous system.

Requirements: And blindness has been known to occur with natural birth, although now rare. those born blind would have to rely more on this bloodline and therefore have a more adept ability at using it. This fact would boost the range by around a base of 45 meters. Members must be directly born from family, or in extremely rare cases, accepted after a series of tests, but they do not acquire the bloodline. Murder is extremely frowned upon in this clan. They believe that if possible, enemies or opponents should be left alive. There are exceptions as to being on missions where the situation forces death to become the only option, or when a high ranking officer orders a death, but even then they are taught to insist not to.
Current Members:

Name of the Kekkei Genkai:Shindou Roken (vibration detection)
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Supplementary

Description: The person is able to detect vibrations through the ground and are able to use this ability like a radar. The people with this bloodline are barefoot, since they need to be touching the ground in order for them to receive vibrations/. Since they walk barefoot their whole lives, their pain tolerance is high for their feet. This is a passive ability, but the user is able to "turn down" (so to speak) their sensitivity. The person can send vibrations (such as stomping on the ground) and can track the vibration. When tracking a vibration, the user is concentration is focused on that, and mostly oblivious to everything else. When visualizing say, a person for example, it would be a white silhouette of the person against a black background. The person visualizes vibrations in their mind. When vibrations run over an object, such as a person, it forms a type of silhouette The person is able to ensure the vibrations of people up to a range of 30 meters. Terrains such as stone, wood, and metal, allow vibrations to travel more easily. therefore, if the user is touching or standing on their range can increase up to an extra 10-15 meters. But terrains such as, sand, spaces of air between the grains do not allow vibrations to travel well. Depending on how much sand is under/around the user, the range may decrease to 20 to even 5 meters. Water disrupts the vibrations and makes them unreliable. If the person is standing on water or in it, the ability is useless. This ability is not usually used in crowded areas unless the person is extremely adept at using this ability, and has great concentration.

Jutsu:This clan has no specific jutsu.

Last edited by sly448 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)   Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Ahh well some things to consider for this:
Your bloodline is a little unclear as to how you are able to sene such vibrations/as to how this is inherited gentically.

At the moment, the way it is worded, it appears as if it is more of a technique rather than something that is inheritied genetically.

Asides from this, by how much does its range increase/decrease in different terrains. What of swampy/marshy terrains, wood, metal, etc. ?

I'm guessing this involves the usage of direct contact with the ground, meaning your feet need to be uncovered? Or can it also work with your hand touching the ground or your body?

Also, what can you tell from vibrations? I.e. things like, heigh, weight, what someone's wearing/carrying, etc. ?

Is this ability passive and therefore always active or can it be deactivated? And if so, explain how it can be activated/deactivated.

Also... you're missing the rank for your bloodline... as well as weaknesses for it.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)   Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Thanks again for the input. If you would like, could you perhaps help me with this? This is the first time I've ever made a clan, and I'm having troubles with the descriptions. If you can help, just send me a PM. thanks again.

---Sly aka. Mitsuhide Katsudo
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

PostSubject: Re: Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)   Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Hmmm...

Approved unless said otherwise.

I still have questions, but those are more from personal curiosity rather than for approval so its good to me.

Glad you can't sense everything and anything at once cause then that would be OP. ^^
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

PostSubject: Re: Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)   Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Archived per request.

... Unarchived per request...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)   Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanada Clan & Shindou Roken (Finished)
Page 1 of 1