Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kabu Tenma's jutsu (unfinished) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kabu Tenma's jutsu (unfinished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabu

Kabu

Kabu Tenma's jutsu (unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Kabu Tenma's jutsu (unfinished)   Kabu Tenma's jutsu (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am

Name of Jutsu:
Mizu buki ripurike-shon no jutsu (water weapon replication technique)
C
Users:
N/A
Type of Jutsu::
Ninjutsu
Element Affinity:
Suiton (water)
Description:
This jutsu enables the shinobi using it to replicate any thrown weapon with a water clone weapon. The shinobi moulds the water using his chakra forming it into the shape he wants and then blasts it forward with his chakra, the wepon will travel at the same speed as a normal thrown wepon.The weapon affects the opponent the same as a normal weapon due to the fact that there is the solid mass of water instead of just an illusion. After the repliction has done its damage it will return to it's natural fluild state, making it a prefect wepon for covert missions and assination because there is no hard evidence left just water. At certain levels shinobi can only replicate a certain amount of weapons.
Gennin - 1 ~ 5
Chuunin - 5 ~ 10
Jounin - 10 ~ 15
Anbu - 15 ~ 20
Kage - 20 ~ 50

...........................................................................................................................................

Name of Jutsu:
Mizu setsudanki no jutsu (Water cutter technique)
C
Users:
N/A
Ninjutsu
Element Affinity:
Suiton (water)
Description:
After the proper handseals are formed the shinobi molds water from the surrounding area to form a vertical cutting blade of water infront them witch then travels forward at high speed hitting the enemy with a sharp blade of the water. The shinobi can also hide weapons in the the water, such as shuriken, kunai and senbon adding to the damage.This jutsu can backfire if the shinobi looses control of the water, and the speed and force of the jutsu can stop briging any weapons hidden in the wave to a sudden halt. Witch registers this jutsu non-effective and leave there oppenent only slightly damp instead of wounded.

...........................................................................................................................................

Name of Jutsu:
Chi Fuuton ken kirinuki (1000 wind sword cuts)
B
Users:
N/A
Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Element Affinity:
Fuuton
Description:
After the proper hanseals are preformed the ninja can elongate the length of his blade at his will, the length of the blade can be ajusted to the tactical situation (e.g. If fighting a large summoned monster the shinobi can elongate the blade so it is long enough to de-capite the beast). The shinobi also focues chakra to his arms and legs becoming faster to such extent his movments become blurred. This jutsu requires a massive amounts of chakra and focus.
A shinobi with Kenjustu skills can still control the blade with speed ad pression. There is a Kata asocited to this jutsu so the user can practice the cuts he will preform at high speed to make them easier to preform. Due to the amount of chakra required to use this jutsu only when there oppenent is outmatching them. The amount of speed this jutsu uses makes it almost impossible for the ninja to focus on anything else but his target leaving them vulnerable to attack from the flanks and rear, this jutsu is only advised for use when the fight is one on one.

..............................................................................................................................................

Name of Jutsu:
Mizu Soujuu no jutsu - (Water manipulation technique)
B
Users:
Tenma clan only
Type of Jutsu:
Ninjutsu
Element Affinity:
Suiton - (water)
Description:
This jutsu is passed down within the Tenma clan but for some reason the ability to use it skips two generations The reason for this is unkown even to the Tenma clan leaders, there is a theory that that mist village leaders put a sealing jutsu on the tenma clan that supresses the skill to use this jutsu. But no theory has yet been proven true and most are widley dissmissed. This jutsu allows the shinobi to manipulate water and orm it to any shape or form the user wants. It can be anything from Kunai and Shuriken to simple shape like cubes and sphere's, witch makes this jutsu perfect for both attack and defence. But this technique has it's draw-backs the user cannot simontaniously defend and attack at the same time, in order to attack the user has to open to conuter attack, so when attacking the ninja must defend himself by other means. It is the same the other way around the user can form a sheild that will defend aganst most physical attacks but cannot attack whislt doing this.

..........................................................................................................................

(If anyone who views this and see's an issue while I'm still writing jutsu could you please leave a comment. I'm still a bit rusty)
Back to top Go down

Kabu Tenma's jutsu (unfinished)
Page 1 of 1