Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
The Best Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

The Best Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

The Best Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: The Best Jutsu   The Best Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 am

I want to use this thread to find out what everyones favorite jutsu are and why exactly, help get some discussion going as I havent seen much social OOC thigns going on lately outside from what goes on in the xat box and ventrillo. Its really simply, state your top three favorite jutsu in the manga/anime and give a reason why. They can be pretty powerful but I have the stipulation of no OP shiz. This includes all Mangekyou sharingan techs (Izagami included), Sage mode etc, anything with the rinngean, or anything that requires tailed beast chakra to perform. Other then that feel free to go nuts, but be reasonable and have a good reason please. This is for detailed and at the very least, moderately intelligent discussion. Oh, also, make them canon jutsu please, not ones you created.

1. Birth of Dense Woodland
- I LOVE this jutsu. It basically allows the Senjuu user to absolutely pwn their opponent with one technique, though the chakra drain is ENORMOUS, which is probably why I like it so much because its balanced. Basically to sum it up it allows the Senjuu to start growing several trees from the ground in attempts to surround the foe and then use subtle mokuton manipulation to manipulate the wood in a way that will end up binding them. As far as Im concerned it is the ultimate caging technique which Ive always been a big fan of as they limit the opponent immensely. Its also not exactly an autohit, though its quite difficult to miss, but as I said earlier, the massive chakra drain obviously would balance this out.

2. Ephimepheral
- Im not sure if I spelled this right, but to sum it up, its the ultimate genjutsu Itachi mastered which requires nothing more then a finger gesture to initiate upon the opponent, and then the opponent can basically lock them in any generalized illusion they want. This is basically a great infiltration and illegal information gathering technique. Its such a subtle jutus that it makes for a great and nearly impossible to notice at least at first, genjutsu. If done in the right way, the victim might not even know they were ever in a genjutsu. For a pure ninja technique in every way, and highly in sneakiness. Yup this ones in my faves.

3. Toad Mouth BInd
- THis jutsu is boss, what more can I say. Its a reather simple technique, almost impossible to realize its happening before it happens, and its an easy and effective binding technique that can even lead into a quick kill. Basically its a mix of the two jutsu I mentioned earlier in concept and application. The other plus is that it took a jutsu at the magnitude of amaterasu to be able to escape it, and that is some intense shit. Im going to say, safely, that it was an accurate use because Itachi wasnt known to waste moves or chakra, and for him to pull out amaterasu like that says something. For that reason, it clenched the difficult choice of picking my third favorite jutsu.
Back to top Go down
King

King

The Best Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Jutsu   The Best Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 am

Mhmm well this generally does seem like a good idea, and yes there doesn't seem to be alot of OOC things happening on the forum with the exception of introductions.

Well as you can see, I guess I'm just attracted to power or anything extremely flashy Suspect e.g If I were to choose a fourth jutsu I think I'd probably choose the flying thunder god jutsu because that's just auto-pwnt. I guess I don't really give the best excuses for choosing op jutsu but I can see why they are what they are but yeah I took part so read on...

1. Nine-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball
I think the main attraction of this jutsu is just the raw power. The two different versions seem pretty cool, by two versions I mean either ingesting the ball of chakra to expel a beam of concentrated chakra (which is pretty flashy) or fire it as a projectile. After it managed to destroy all three Rashomon gates without losing any momentum and Orochimaru said something about it ripping him to pieces if he didn't manage to evade it.
I mean Kiba and Akamaru dented the first gate but Naruto destroyed all three, that's pretty amazing to be fair.
As for it being balanced and everything well all I can tell from looking at it is that Naruto has to give himself over to the Kyuubi and allow his influence to spread, which of course would be a bad thing but he looks soo much more badass when he enters higher tailed forms.

2. Shinra Tensei
My attraction to this jutsu is just the basic principle of it. Look at the Deva path when he uses it, it's just little to know effort and again that's just absolutely amazing. It's like an even better version of (DBZ Frieza's) Death Beam but without the precision. It's just pwnsome. I mean it repels pretty much all attacks and depending on the force behind it seems to be pretty much unavoidable so you know. Fair enough they balanced it out in the series by adding a cool down period and saying that Pein/Pain had to "disconnect" himself from the other paths but still.

3. Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
mhmm erm well this jutsu appeals to me because even though it requires a sacrifice it allows the user to summon near enough indestructible versions of deceased shinobi as seen in the anime. The summoned shinobi seem to be in a minor state of decay even though they'd been dead along time and the fact that they retain all abilities, memories and Kekkai Genkai's is pretty damn amazing.
It even says on Narutopedia that the summons don't even disperse if the summoner is killed which is fab! (XD). Nah but like imagine that you could just bring back family members and stuff, that could only be killed in a small number of ways that's pretty badass.
Back to top Go down

The Best Jutsu
Page 1 of 1