Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] Empty
PostSubject: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

The sun had yet to rise when Nasamea stirred beneath her black cloak. She had slept in a rather awkward position last night due to it being tricky to find a comfortable position. She had used her cloak as a blanket and the tent bag as a pillow while using the ground as a mattress; all of which leaving her cold and rather uncomfortable. The hatred for Shi she held would only grow now for the mere fact that he had lions to keep him comfortable while she slept on the rocks. Not to mention she wasn't a morning person so anything said to her may as well set her off. To get some revenge though, Nasamea devised a plan while listening to his breaths. They were all over there sleeping so peacefully and it was sort of a nuisance. Some could say she was jealous but then again those who did would probably get punched in the face. She hated how childish this all seemed, her finding ways to get back at him and him only edging her on. In the past it was friendly but now she didn't know what to describe it.

Nasamea made it her main objective to stay as silent as possible when she moved about. She did not wish to wake Shi up just yet. Her plan went into motion when she gingerly unzipped the tent, her ears constantly listening to the lions and Shi, and she stepped outside. A small puddle lurked nearby, waiting for hands to be dipped inside to collect water. This was precisely what Nasamea did once she unzipped Shi's side. She peered inside, studying them in the darkness and seeing no signs of them being awake, before collecting the water and tossing it on them. It was mostly directed towards Shi more so than the lions considering the cats had done really nothing to her. She backed away from the entrance afterwards to avoid any sort of sudden strikes. Of course she backed this water up with a quiet yell, her goal just to wake him up and not draw in any enemies, "Wake your ass up so we can leave!"

Once he had done this then she would put the tent away with or without his help; most of it probably being the second. They then would leave and continue their journey to the dam. Since they were already in the borders of the water country and the river would probably not be to far off. Due to how early it was Nasamea assumed they would even be there before the sun rose; yay to her being an early bird. This could play out in their favor when it came to setting any traps and fully plan everything out. In her perspective this may not even be necessary considering he had the Sharingan. One look and he could probably control them all at his will through a means of genjutsu or something. She wasn't sure of his ability considering its been a while since she went against him in combat but knew he possessed skill. For that she hated him.

A ticking sound caused her ears to tune into their surroundings as they moved through yet another forested area. The place was damp and unfamiliar like Konoha's forests. More River Birch trees than anything in the River Country.

'The roaches say they are roughly twenty five meters from the dam."

She began to slow down now because of this although she would mostly just follow Shi and his plans. If it was necessary to improvise with her own then she would but she figured Shi would have more control here. She felt more so like a scouter than the fighter here although she wished to do both. Shi seemed egotistical though and would probably make sure he got the first punch before anything. She was more so a lurker than one who went straight for the kill anyway.

Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:28 pm

The River Country as the name implied was a massive place were water flew up from the ocean south of them, several klicks away. Massive channels of water rushed inland, filling the whole place in lush scenery of all types of floral colors. From their position high in the canopy, Shihouin could see the small villages that littered around the country with his naked eyes, and the reds and greens that popped up from homemade and irrigated gardens was nothing short of beautiful. However, down below was bare river, dried out. It was narrow, yet deep, dammed up and merged into a smaller river, which was not too far away. Shihouin looked out and contemplated a plan, a thumb resting in the corner of pursed lips.

Without even acknowledging Nasa he began to speak. “One of the mission objectives is for us to stay away from the hired nin while we build the support. Luckily, we have summons to do that. Distraction is key here. There are Jounin up there and I am positive that they’ve set some kind of traps or have someone with long range skills on their squad. My lions can use henges and turn into a squad to distract them. We want to distract them at a point where it’s too late for them to stop the building progress, yet soon enough before they come out to monitor the place where the dam merges.” Shihouin pointed towards the dam, which was about 75m away from their current position, which was to their right. Shihouin. They had been standing directly in front of the place where the river merged, which put them at the correct position. The river merged and curved around a tight bend, which meant that if the Jounin were on patrol, they would be forced to walk around to actually see if anything was going on, luckily they could use that to their advantage.

“If we jump down there and start building they’re definitely gonna see us by the time we get done. I’ll send my lions out to distract them once you confirm the building materials. I’ll perform the Kage Bunshin to make building it faster. Also, you can make tunnels under ground to lead the water away to different positions if you can use any type of tunneling jutsu. If you can’t, you need to use Kage Bunshin to make the process faster.” Shihouin pointed his hand towards the village which was on the other side of the dried out river, not too far away. “Go. Be careful and do not jump across, walk. We don’t want them to see us.”
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:22 pm

"While your lions distract them my roaches can also help as well. I can send all of them to wait on standby. They could surround the guards and help direct the lions to any possible people trying to hide when we start the assault. I am afraid to say that I do not know any earth jutsu at this time. I haven't had the chance to practice from going on so many missions so I'll help by using the clones. However, my burrowing roaches do and can dig tunnels."

With that said Nasamea formed hand seals while making click sounds. She formed three kage bushin beside her to help Shi with the dam while her clicks were heard by the roaches to get ready for the Invasion Formation. They were ordered to stay with the lions and help them when directed. The two burrowing ones were asked to dig tunnels and would get to work right away. Once she was done she let out a small sigh and peered over at Shi. She stared directly into his eyes to show she was unafraid of his power but was mostly doing so to say she was worried if something went wrong. Afterwards she set off towards the river with one roach hidden within her cloak sleeve. This left her clones and the remaining roaches up to Shi's control.

Meanwhile, the Giant Burrowing roaches were working away at digging tunnels to lead the water from the main stream. First they were making tunnels down for air pockets before digging large holes. They would then dig tunnels from those holes to the main river, leaving a cap so the water wouldn't flow down and drown them. After the tunnels and pockets were done then they would create an emergency escape tunnel before breaking the cap and fleeing. Once they were done then they would inform Nasa but until then they only just began to dig the pockets underground.

After a safe crossing Nasamea was on the other side and walking towards the village. She kept her eyes and ears open for any signs of trouble as she searched for the materials on the outskirts of town. It didn't take her long for it appeared the materials were located in a warehouse just outside of town. They were set outside and ready to be taken away to be used. Nasamea made a few clicks to the roach in her sleeve whom took off and made its way back to the clones and Shi. It would stay low to the ground and out of sight, its legs near touching the grass and river bed as it flew. Nasamea herself walked towards town though, pretending not to acknowledge the warehouse. It would be there that she could hide and wait for further instructions once Shi was around.

Back on the opposite side of the trees one of the clones lifted her head to the sound of clicking from a nearby tree. She listened to the full message and gazed at Shihouin with a determined expression. It was obvious she was ready for this just as much as the rest of them were.

"They located the materials. They are in a warehouse just outside the village. We could easily access them without anyone noitcing. Nasamea said she sent a roach to the river's edge to direct us there. It's not to far from here."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 pm

“Next time I tell you to do something do it. Keep your damn roaches away from my lions.” Shihouin wasn’t saying that just to be a jerk, but he hadn’t even sent his lions out already and she already felt it was a good idea to send her roaches with them. The problem with that was that her roaches were too obvious. It was common to find roaches in forests, but not roaches like she had. The lions could henge into people to throw a distraction up, and if they henged they could have a chance at escaping without being seen. Her roaches would only make the obvious more noticeable that ninja were at the waterfall. Besides, her summons could be put to work in better areas. “Keep your summons in the area around us, that’s what’s best theydon’tneed to come near my lions or go over there with them. They can offer us mid-to long range sensory warnings. Shit, don’t you understand simple tactics?” Shihouin said it in a manner where he didn’t expect any response back. “Do what I say, when I tell you to do it or leave. Clear?” Again, in a way where he didn’t expect any response back, just obedience.

Shihouin’s lion group henged into a squad from Konohagakure. The smaller C Rank ones stuck behind. With that, there was a total of two ninja who appeared to be Jounin from the Leaf Village. To make sure they had everything understood, Shihouin gave a verbal command. “Go around, loop around back as fast as you can. Stay about 30-50m away from them at all times, just make it obvious that you are there. Cracking tree limbs, sounds of metal being thrown, stuff like that. Stuff to draw their attention away and to get them to move. If all of them don’t move then blow something up with these explosive tagged kunai. A few explosions should get the whole squad moving away.” Shihouin tossed them five kunai each from his pocket, each strapped with an explosive note. They took off with a nod towards their objective.

After coming down into the dry river without being seen, heard or sensed, Shihouin made it to the materials which were out near the village. Some of the village people were there, trying to help move the supplies closer which was a good idea. Without wasting any time, Shihouin quickly created seven shadow clones, taking a good hunk of his chakra with it. As long as nothing else was going to happen he’d be just fine. Each of the shadow clones began to put in a tremendous amount of work along with Shihouin himself, building up the wood, bricks, and makeshift cement glue they had created. It’d take some time to completely dam off the river, but Shihouin knew they could do it. This mission was riding on Nasa’s ability with her roaches and his own lions.

Meanwhile, the Lions quickly made haste and moved around the entire river, traversing the distance of about 200m in about 23 or so seconds. Getting into position would be easy. The group of thugs were coming and out of a make shift hut they had created in a crater which seemed to be made by ninjutsu. Good thinking, because it kept them totally out of sight and hard to access. Staying about 30-50m away as commanded, the lions began their objective and began to move slowly from the position while creating a considerable amount of noise for ninja. Of course the thugs wouldn’t hear it but the Jounin were definitely alerted. Two of them, from Kirigakure looked at each other. “Yeah… I think we should check it out.” Before they could move out, one of the thugs stopped them. “Where in the hell do ya think you’re going, you’re job is ta stay right here.” The thug looked at him with lazy, beady eyes. The taller of the Jounin replied. “There’s at least two ninja behind our current position, at least B rank. They could cause some trouble." The thug let them pass. “Hurry!” The third one stayed behind, occasionally looking out from his post and waiting as instructed.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 pm

This was beginning to dig deep. Her pupils narrowed a bit from anger which had finally sparked to life. A bit of her lip curved back as well. Her only objective was to try and in her perspective, using the roaches once the lions attacked seemed like a good idea. They could blind the eyes of the ninja while the lions went in for direct moves to attack; but whatever. Her enraged gaze turned away and focused on something else. One of the other clones clicked to order the roaches to forget the previous plans and help them as sensors instead. It burned her core, she hated feeling useless. Sure she was useful as a means of helping to build the dam, keep them protected, and bringing the tent but otherwise her self esteem was taking a dip when it came to not being in on the action. She closed her eyes and soon it all slipped away. She was through with it all. The viruses which brought numerous internal sensations would be snuffed out and replaced by a mark of obedience as planned. What happened to using teamwork for missions? Sure this was but then again it lacked the friendliness it once held. Ninja did not need friends, only other loyal ninja. She was one of those when she wished to be. Maybe she was just in the wrong for deciding to go on this mission.

The focused rage was consumed and replaced by a blossoming new energy. It was mixed with determination, a strong will, and then some. She felt as though she had a wake up call to what truly mattered. The black markings were casted around the main speaking clone for a sheer moment and soon faded. It was then the world seemed to grow a bit brighter and the vibrant colors of the forest popped. Her eyes returned to normal as well but matched an iron wall gaze which was directly at Shi. She was not afraid to stare him in the eyes at all. Love and care was missing and now it was only work that mattered. More importantly, the mission that mattered. It did in her mind before but never like this. It was hard to explain.

Together they all moved to the opposite side of the river and met up at the supplies. It was there that the real Nasamea waited. She and the other villagers had gathered some and were moving the supplies closer to the river. Shi arrived and created seven more clones making a party of twelve of them all together working at this dam. Nasamea was working deliberately while listening for the roaches and even lions. Two clones were hurriedly rushing bricks, wood, and cement glue down into the riverbed while the others scattered he materials in a decent line, adding cement glue to hold everything together. They worked as fast as they could to make sure the job was done as soon as possible. One perk was that Nasamea was quietly working with Shihouin too; her mind focusing that they were still friends then him having changed his mind. It was a way to keep her mind at peace and she would just let the truth return to her later. She knew the importance of missions being first, nobody needed to tell her twice, but she just finally synced to Shi and came to the realization it was either shut up or leave. She wouldn't just leave him behind like that nor chance the village losing a decent income. She would simply save any contempt for later.

Meanwhile the roaches remained scattered all around them for roughly 50 meters out while avoiding being seen. They clung mostly to the dirt or shoved themselves into the smallest nooks and crannies. Possible sensors were something to look out for so they stayed a good distance away from the thugs and ninja because of that fact.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:14 pm

“Hey, don’t you think something’s strange?” The shorter Kiri ninja asked the tall one. “What?” he asked, as they moved through the forest towards the sounds of ninja about 30m away. They weren’t obvious noises, but for ninja they definitely raised some suspicion. “The way they make noise… They’re too obvious, they’ve gotta be genin or something.” The tall one didn’t understand even still. “I don’t understand what you’re implying…” The short one sighed. “We’ve been here for a little while and now something pops off, I just find that a bib suspicious. This mission was supposed to be some easy money, just stand here and watch guard out and go back to the village.” “Yeah, I understand what you mean, but it can’t be nothing more than passing ninja, the only reason I wanted to come out and check to see if it was ninja from Kirigakure, since we’re not supposed to even be here.” The short one nodded as they continued to follow into the deception.

Meanwhile, Shihouin and his team of Kage Bunshin’s along with Nasa were making great progress. The question now was how well they could time things. With the combined effort they had easily gotten halfway up the river and then some, about 3/4ths of the way done with the overall project. Shihouin let them build a little bit more as he used his Sharingan to glance into the distance. The thugs were still there and one of the Jounin seemed to be there. The key to passing this mission now was left down to timing. They had no way of knowing when the thugs would release the damn, but apparently would be soon. With a hand sign telling them to stop, Shihouin put a pause on the construction for everyone, while two of his clones continued to work slowly.

“Send one of your roaches, your fastest types around and over to a position where my lions would see them. Strap an explosive note on them and tell it to detonate once it gets in range of sight of my lions. Sure you’ll be sacrificing one roach, but I need a signal for the lions. The thugs are only a few minutes away from releasing the dam, and I need to make sure that all the Jounin are gone.” While the clones were nearly finished with the project, working at a slower place allowed for construction to still continue, but for the glue to dry. The makeshift signal he was creating would definitely move the last Jounin away from his position.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Everyone was performing their job quite skillfully and it appeared their labor would pay off; at least that's how Nasamea felt. She kept listening as they worked but so far no targets had came at them. With a quick glance to Shi she even noticed he was using his sharingan as a means to watch the thugs. It was then it hit her. That had been the first time she even saw the crimson hues at work. She was almost spellbound for second but duty called and she went back to work. Minutes were ticking by and the wall was getting higher. How long could they go on like this though? Would they run out of time? The construction suddenly stopped when Shi raised a hand. Nasamea's ears perked as she listened for the roaches but saw no sign of danger. What was wrong?

“Send one of your roaches, your fastest types around [...] all the Jounin are gone."

Nasamea heard the orders loud and clear. She directed her attention to the roaches and made a clicking sound; requesting for one of the faster types willing to make a huge sacrifice. It was a Konoha Cockroach. The little bastard flew right over and accepted the task at hand, taking an explosive tag from Nasamea's hand, and flying off towards the lions. It squeaked occasionally to get directions from other roaches and soon turned towards the trees. The roach took precaution so that it would not be sighted by the ninja and thugs so easily. It kept itself on full alert and flew as fast as its little wings could carry. Nasamea and the others would continue working as directed by Shi during that time, unless they waited. In the distance, not to long after the roaches departure, the sound of an explosive note went off. Nasamea heart sank a bit but she shook it off. She had lost roaches before and it was to be anticipated that she would loose more. One thing was for sure, the little tikes had large hearts and powerful loyalty to their master; no matter what the said person asked from them.

Meanwhile the Giant Burrowing roaches completed their giant air pockets underground, the tunnels leading to the main water, and the emergency tunnel. It was now the time to break the gap and escape as soon as possible. Both were fearful of drowning and dying that day but luckily the two had the Mole Hiding Technique. They soon popped the caps and faded above the ground, making their way towards the surface. The water would slowly but surely begin to sink some but only a minute or two after the tag went off.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 am

The thugs were around back, behind some of the trees near the trench. A make shift ladder, man made by one of the hired ninjas allowed them to get out with ease since manipulating chakra was about as foreign to them as being compatible with any type of positive attitude. They were a group of rowdy boys who had been rejected by their village because of their constant need to find trouble in everything that they did. There were three of them in all, a group that they had formed together named something that wasn’t of any importance. Since they were good at vandalism, graffti and a whole bunch of miscellaneous crimes, it was easy for them to tag a couple hundred or even thousand ryo from some of the other larger groups around. Despite the lack of intelligence that they had, they were able to count money and save up like most criminals. They were street smart if you could call it that.

The oldest one of the group crouched in squat, putting his arms over each knee cap. They had all huddled up in a group around some sand. He was at least twenty years old and was short, with matted brown hair that fell at his ears. He had an ugly face, which eyelids which seemed to peel sideways instead of up and down, showing the majority of the black in his eyes which made him look like some type of alien. He had on some dusty brown khakis and sandals which showed off crooked toes pulsing with veins in his feet. With a stick in his hand, he drew in the ground. He pushed the stick forward in the sand and topped the line off to complete an arrow, and in front of that arrow he drew a line, and then another arrow pointing forward beyond the line. Sucking his crude yellow teeth, he spoke to his crew while dawdling in the sand. “So we’re gonna bust the fucking dam and drowned those motherfuckers. This plan is fucking fuel proof; I’m god damn genus ain’t I?” One of the other boys responded, who was standing up against one of the smaller, loose trees, rocking back and forth. “It’s genius, not genus. Dumbass.” This one was sort of good looking. He had the air about him that he cared about general hygiene, your classical ladies’ man. He had nice blond hair which flowed down from his head in strands, which shook gently in the wind, washing across his hazel eyes. They were several colors, fixating on them was hard not to do. Floral colors, vibrant green and thick brown with spots of silver lurked in the kaleidoscope of colors in his eyes. Unlike the older counterpart he wore white collared shirt, like the ones you’d wear with a suit, and some black slacks and some old dress shoes which were cracked near the toes from too much walking. He looked like someone who could actually be something, but the lit cigarette at the end of his mouth threw up a haze on his beautiful face which made it hard to see through to his true emotions. “It’s a good plan, but I’ll be fucked if I’m getting wet. Waters too damn cold and its stagnant, been sitting there for a while. I don’t know what’s in that shit. You guys can do it.” He closed his eyes and in exasperation let out a plume of smoke, blinked for a couple of seconds and turned his head away into the distance. He didn’t wanna be bothered.

The last one of the group was a slim, but muscular guy, looked to be slightly under the same age as the eldest one. He wore a muscle t shirt, well a t shirt whose arms had been snatched off in a feat of strength. It was a plain blue t shirt with some logo on it which was coming off due to rough washing. He wore some jean shorts which came down to his bald knee caps and hairless legs, with chiseled calf muscles flexing at every little step he took. He clenched his fist tight, trying too hard to look tough when he had a soft baby face. Large eyes, small nose and a medium sized lips which were pursed tight to show some type of seriousness. He wasn’t fooling his friends. He spoke with a kind of bland voice which had no flavor as if he had a monotone setting in his voice box. “I’ll bust it down, I brought a surfboard and I can ride it all the way down into the village. You two should head out.” The blonde one grunted a bit as he pulled his back muscles tight and leaned forward with his soft hands stuck in his pockets. He walked off towards to the village, each step patting in the ground as if he wanted to take his time with everything. The ugly one sprung up from his squatted position and stretched a tight back, yawning a bit. “All right motherfucker, let’s do this shit man, I’m gonna runnin’ down to the village and waited on ya.” His education and speech were terrible, but everyone knew what he meant when he spoke.

The ninja sitting near the bank, relaxed with a long strand of grass in his mouth. He was fair skinned, creamy complexion with a face that was calm. Deep black eyes and a smooth composure, he relaxed against the stump of a cut down tree, twiddling his thumbs together as he lightly hummed a tune only known to him. His long dark hair was tied up neatly in the back, keeping the wind from blowing the strands across his ticklish face. The muscular guy approached holding a white washed surfboard in his hands, with his shoes off and bare toes hidden amongst the blades of grass. For once, he looked calm as he stared out into the water. He stood parallel with the ninja, both of them looking out to the dammed water. The wind jostled by them hastily once more as the surfboarder spoke. “I’m gonna blow the dam, so you guys are pretty much done.” He reached in his pocket and pulled out three cards, about the size of a credit card. They were all white with a barcode on the back of them designed for swiping or scanning. Wrapped up tight in a red rubber band, he tossed them to the ninja. “How can we trust you with this money?” The ninja asked, in a smooth cool tone, similar to a warm wind. The surfer responded as he walked closer to the water, dipping his right toes into the cool liquid. “They’re access codes, not money. You can access the country’s bank in any of the villages of the River Country. My dad works in a bank and has a ton of these.” The long haired ninja stood up as he stuffed the cards into a ninja pocket on his waist. The surfer plunged himself into the water, with his taut chest up against the surfboard as he swam out to the dam. “I got that for ya.” With three quick draws, he pulled out three kunai explosive notes strapped on the handles. They hit specific points on the dam which was crude and had been designed for easy dismantling. With his job complete and pay in hand, he headed towards the last known direction of his teammates.

In a flash of light and a shockwave of explosion, the faults in the dam began to crumble as the water began to push out through the small fissures and cracks which grew larger and wider. A small splish turned into a rushing roaring column of water which thundered over the thirsted and dried river. The surfboarder, smiled in excitement as the trolling momentum carried him down towards the village. With proper technique and a display of skill, he pushed up off the board, sticking his left foot near the head and right food back, hands out to stabilize himself. Unlike the gruff and tough expression which masked his face before, his true colors showed and the fun his body seeped out. “Hell yeah!!!!” he screamed out in a fit of adrenaline rush and excitement.

Meanwhile, the dam completion had been done. The Kage Bunshin techniques offered them a quick way to get a lot of work done in a minimal amount of time. As the water barreled on towards them, Shihouin and Nasamea could feel the shaking ground underneath them vibrate under the pounding force of the water. Since time had been on their side and everything with the bridge had been complete and prepared, it was now time to finish the rest of the mission objective. Without word and no need for signal, Shihouin jumped up to the top of the river bed, situated in a tree branch overlooking the river. They couldn’t see the water round around the curve just yet, but they could definitely tell that it was coming. Of course Nasa would move the moment he did as well, to watch their work be tested. “I think we’ll be fine, but now we have to focus on capturing those thugs. I’m going to put my efforts into ensuring that the Jounin are fooled. You capture the thugs. They aren’t ninja, and they shouldn’t even be genin leveled. Round them up and take them to the village. We will meet back at this tree in a couple of hours or before that. Wait till after we make sure the dam holds. Understood?” Shihouin’s tone of voice resonated a bit; of course he didn’t want a response back.

Trapped in confusion, the tall and short Jounin pushed on in the depths of the forest following some odd sounds. Before they could hear the snap of the dam crack and the water drudge down towards the village, an explosion went off directly in front of them, at about 20m ahead. Instantly, several more explosions went off, catching them in a flurry of smoke and splinters which spread across the forest like a swarm of insects. They both stopped in a tree branch, bodies crouched, eyes alert gripping a kunai in each hand. The short one shouted over the commotion. “I told you something was up!! What should we do?” The tall one grinned tight, biting his lower lip on a tooth, then looked towards the commotion and back towards the dam. “We should split up, I’ll head back to the dam and you deal with the situation here. Your steel techniques should keep you safe.” Separating through the fog that had been created through the explosion, the ninja headed back towards the dam which had already been busted. Little would he know his job had already been completed.

Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 am

The two with their various clones had finished the masterpiece just in time and were able to find a secure location in a nearby tree. Nasa had made sure she moved alongside Shi to avoid anymore quarrels between the two. Besides, she had learned to trust Shi's judgment with a good amount of faith so finding a safe spot would be easy. Despite finishing the first task though, Nasamea remembered the second one at hand just before Shi even mentioned it. Of course he didn't forget the second part either.

"Understood?"

'Transparently' she thought, her form crouched near him in the branches of an Oak. When Shi left to aid his lions Nasamea felt the secondary part of the mission was placed mostly on her; creating some pressure of sorts. With a sigh and a few clicks though the mind troubling emotion faded and was replaced with determination. Her stomach burned of desire to get this over with as soon as possible and thus her feet started to carry her towards the dam. The thugs would have to be there if not anywhere else.

The clicks she emitted trailed over to the cockroaches and like clock work the message she casted out was delivered from one to another. Soon little bodies began to pop from being de-summoned, leaving a remainder of 40 to handle. The rest practically felt useless although they served a great an easy way of watching over the ninja in their sleep and along their journey; as well as here. Now these 40 possessed their own tasks; half of them were doing nothing. This half would stick around the tree Shihouin said to meet back at. They would surround that area and make sure the place remained a safe zone. Had anything went wrong Nasamea would find out and attempt to inform Shihouin; if he had not figured it out by the time anything had happened. Just an extra safety measure. Meanwhile the other twenty would follow and work ahead of Nasa. Their objective was to search out the thugs and inform Nasamea of their location had they separated from one another. The clones Nasamea worked with had yet to fade and because of this would be used to attack each thug as they came. This gave Nasamea more bodies to work with and would speed the process up. In her eyes, the sooner the thugs were found the better for waiting to long may mean they escaped.

The first thug was obvious to spot. He was rather muscular and skinny, but these weren't the reasons he was so easy. The fact was he was riding the water heading towards the dam like a wave; his white surfboard shimmering in the light. From the look on the man's face and the loud yell he expressed it was clear that he believed of himself to be a bad ass. At this point he probably thought he was unstoppable; a shame really seeing as how he would soon be taken asunder. Nasamea spotted him before her eyes saw and thus had room to quickly prepare. She motioned a clone behind her to take care of this one while she progressed with the others towards the rest of the thugs. Considering the clones understood roach talk too, they were each well prepared to handle the job as needed and were simply waiting to be requested by Nasa herself.

The surfer approached while the clone took out a shuriken with some wire. She clicked for ten roaches to aid her and soon ten volunteered. They were ordered to surround the head of the surfing thug so he was distracted. Meanwhile she would toss the wire once he was in range, have it wrap around him, and pull him off his board. The water came forth and soon cleared the bend, putting the man in sight and causing the roaches to get to work. he had not noticed Nasa and the other clones for they knew the man was coming and took to the trees so they weren't spotted. The clone waited as well, her amber hues watching the roaches go to work as they started to freak the man out. He shouted as he flailed his arms, trying to keep balance and cast away the "pests" as they flew around.

Once he was within range of her five meter marker she then burst out and tossed the shuriken with the wire; the other side of the 50 ft wire tied to a thin tree for support. It whipped through the air and soon found its way cutting into his chest. Score! He progressed due to the waves and pulled the shuriken, causing it to wrap around him faster. Seeing as how the force pulled Nasamea as well, she ran with it for a few feet while her gloved hands provided her protection from cuts. She waited until the wire had efficiently wrapped around him, the dam coming into picture at a quick rate, and finally signaled the roaches to scatter. All had survived his smacking and flew off while Nasamea stopped. She dug her feet into the ground for more support and pulled her body back, yanking the man right off the board.

It continued its unenviable path down the river and would soon crash into the damn while the man went under. Nasamea could only imagine what it felt like to be dipped under that cold water. It was probably his pride that would take a heavier beating than anything. Seeing as how his life was in her hands now she tugged at the wire while pulling. This would cause the current to push him to the bank until she could drag him to land. Once there, she would probably just threaten him with his life to make him be quiet. I she needed to bind and gag, this would be arranged as well....

Going back to Nasamea, the clones, and the remaining roaches; the group was nearly at the place where the old dam once stood. They each had located themselves in the trees in various areas with roughly ten roaches in front of them. One clone was at her left hind flank and the other at her right; all three of them ready to move but waiting for the roaches. Nasa's ten roaches with her had went on ahead to scan the area from the trees while the others waited in their positions. They heard nothing, saw nothing, and with the roaches at their aid they saw no signs of thugs nor enemies.

A series of clicks was soon heard by Nasamea and a few other roaches who would then inform her clones. Apparently there were two thugs left and both were moving together towards the village. Both were unarmed and would be easy to take down as quoted by the roaches themselves. Two other sets of footprints were sighted as well; one leading towards the water and believed to be the thug on the surfboard, while the other was leaving towards the forest. Some roaches followed it but the being was long gone and must have taken to the trees. It had to have been a ninja; raising Nasamea's awareness. They had to be extra careful in case the being was still around or came back. Seeing the possibility of this happening Nasamea left one of her clones and the thirty roaches behind to scatter throughout the area to keep watch and take care of any opponents. Who said Shi happened to get all the ninja after all. One could have been with the thugs the whole time; worrying Nasa. She hoped that said ninja went back to where the others were. Shi would easily handle all them, no doubt about that.

Nasamea and her clone first casually worked out of the forest. They moved as quietly as possible behind the two thugs, watching them intensely and waiting for them to notice. Odd thing was though they had not. One seemed to walk with poise as the other just seemed to move as though he didn't even know where his legs were taking him. He skipped sometimes and seemed to nearly stumble others; an odd man at that. The stumbling one seemed to be in his twenties at least where as the other, a blonde, was younger. Nasamea could tell already they both lacked skill though. From fighting Shi and a few other old ninja; it was becoming easier to spot one's skill with their body language. This job should be easy, but she didn't underestimate.

With a quick pep to her step both her and the clone suddenly rushed towards them. Nasamea began to build up some chakra in her throat too, causing faint black markings to appear. The thugs had not even noticed until she was maybe three meters in; her footsteps obviously in hearing range. The twenty year old, his hair charcoal and the same as his oddly closing eyes, had whirled around first although he looked more dumbfounded than anything. He opened his mouth to speak while his hand reached to grab the blonde's shirt. It was to late to truly do anything though; Nasamea closed in fast.

Exactly right after the thug turned, Nasamea released an emphasized snarl. The sound mimicked that of her beast form and could be related to that of an overgrown wold on steroids; causing both men to shiver. They froze and the dumbfounded expression of the twenty year old quickly changed to a look of fear. Nasamea struck the blonde haired boy with her fist in the square of his back, her palm pushing him towards the ground as the twenty year old stared. Not even a second after pressing the blonde forward the clone, whom had been running behind Nasa to keep her form concealed, then came into picture and grabbed the face of this alien looking man. He let out a sort of whimper as Nasamea's hand clenched his cheek bones and her other hand, which balled into a fist, was thrust straight into the thugs stomach. The sound emitted from his mouth sounded rather disturbing as he spat up some saliva onto the clone's hand, grossing her out. Nasamea was ready to punch him again but the first one had apparently been enough for the man held his stomach and soon fell to his knees, gagging. Nasamea's clone stepped back then, her emotional eyes watching over him and waiting to only cast more pain as necessary.

Meanwhile the real Nasamea had been taking care of the blonde. After she punched him in the back, which casted him straight to the ground, she dug her knee into the base of his spine and sat over him. Her right hand had removed itself from his back but her left hand picked up the trend and was holding him down by his head. The right was currently retrieving some wire.

"Hands behind your back, now."

"And if I don't?" he snarled into the sand.

Nasamea peered down at him with emotional eyes. She soon leaned over and with the calmest voice, spoke directly to him in a low whisper, "do you really want to find out?"

She nearly frightened her own self with the tone she gave him for she felt the chills run down his spine. He had twitched some while Nasamea waited in silence. The sounds of the second thugs gasps for air only hastened the young teen's decision. He quietly obeyed, placing his hands behind his back, and thus leaving himself open for being tied up. Nasamea removed her left hand but pressed down more with her knee on his spine. She used both hands to quickly tie up his two hands before moving to his side. She grabbed the back of his shirt with her right hand though and forced him to his feet as she stood; this one was under her full control.

While Nasa did this, her clone was already dealing with the twenty year old while the first clone was making her way back with the surfer. The surfer had his arms tied tightly to his sides with what seemed to be leaves shoved in his mouth. There was a wire around that to keep them in too; obviously an annoying talker. A leash was even attached to that man to ruin his pride more with the roaches behind them; their forms soon joining the trees. The clone finished up with the twenty year old, tying wire around his hands like the blonde. The clone grabbed him by the back too and lightly pulled him to his feet. He seemed to be the most silent and most emotional. Tears ran down his eyes from the pain he was put through while the blonde only gave angry glares. None of it phased Nasamea though, this was her mission and these children tried to disrupt the lives of citizens. It was only right that they see justice.

”You won’t get away with this, the people in the village are probably already dead anyway,” the blonde said through clenched teeth. Nasamea simply pushed him along, forcing him to keep moving with the two clones forcing the others to go as well. The other two figured out that fighting her was pointless unlike this blonde; if only he’d learn. It was obvious he was the feisty type though, just like Nasa, so she had an idea of what he was going through. She would try to fight at first too; but then again she would probably be gagged like the surfer for her words too.

The village came into picture soon enough, startling the men. They worked so hard to destroy the place but once they saw the new dam the felt all hope dissipate. It was over, they had lost, and now they would be put to justice as the village saw fit. Nasamea made sure the delivery arrived straight to the village’s hall that handled crooks, bidding them an uneasy fair well and bowing before taking her leave. She kept her composure as she exited and took off towards the destined place to meet. First she sent a roach that stuck with them to return to the others and get any word of anything suspicious then returned the clones nearby to smoke. The last clone would poof away as well once the coast was considered clear. After that Nasamea would de-summon a good amount of her roaches as well; making sure she desummoned the burrowing roaches now that they crossed her mind.

For the most part she saw her job was complete. It was now time to make sure everything was clear, meet up with Shi, and get the heck back to Konoha. Maybe the two of them could work together after all despite their rickety past. She wasn’t sure though. Missions maybe but in other scenarios that didn’t require her to be a ninja, if that was even possible, she would probably try to tear him apart. This too seemed impossible as well. They were both like steel bulls ready for combat and would just keep butting heads had they not been friends. Nasamea sighed; her thoughts were starting to wonder already.

With a shake of her head she head back towards the tree after hearing word of it being safe. She would wait there in the shadows until Shi arrived; casting away her clone as well. Apparently that ninja never came back either from the information the clone gained. Along with her all but twenty roaches were de-summoned; one being with Nasa again. She asked that one to gather the others back at the tree so that they could all head out as soon as Shi returned; which would hopefully be sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:39 pm

The Sharingan made sneaking around so much easier. A single tomoe made all the difference in a dank forest like the one he was in, and instead of getting close, that small little comma in his eye made stealth and range his best friend. He stayed back, farther back than normal away from the commotion that the Jounin were dealing with. One of them was moving closer to their original position, going away from the other Jounin which was headed out towards the lions. The only reason Shihouin decided to come out this far was so he’d be close enough to signal the desummon.

The unsuspecting Jounin traveled back to the base, meeting back with the slender black haired shinobi who had never left in the first place. He approached him with confusion, a look on his face that signaled he had no clue what was going on. “What are you doing here?” The black haired shinobi looked at him as if he had no clue why he was suspicious. “It’s time to go, the missions complete. They busted the dam and our job is done. Where did you go?” “Out to search for the noises…. “ The black haired one shrugged. “I’m gone, I’ll see you guys later.”

Shihouin smiled from a distance. He quickly put his hands together, ending the summon and the confused short Jounin who was in the forest. There was nothing else left to do except for them to go back home. With regard for any possible sensors on their team, he made his way back to the training ground, looking at Nasa who had just arrived not too long ago. Without stopping, he continued on past her branch and pushed on towards the village. With the mission over, all that was left was to go home and do something else.

ooc: shitty i know. :p
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Her patience rendered her dormant as she closed her eyes and listened to the world revolving around her. She was still waiting on Shihouin, her roaches nearby. Their dark compound eyes visualizing all they could as they waited for any sudden disturbances. There was only 40 of them left, enough to watch over her and Shi on their return home to Konoha.

'Any second now..' she thought, her ears still acute. She needed practice with her senses and so she took every chance she got; especially on missions that needed her to pay attention.

'Some rest seems to be in order..' she thought, her mind seeming to zone out. Her focus remained active as a means of staying on guard but otherwise she had receded within her mind for the moment. Her thoughts were dwelling on Shi again. She had pushed any away to stay focused on the mission but now that it was complete they came back once more. A part of her wished to grab him now and talk to him. Something to find a meaning behind all this; but she was hesitant. Dark shadows crossed beneath her eyes until the sound of snaping twig drew her back; causing her eyes to open. The sound of approaching feet traveled to her ear drum, causing it to vibrate before her vision turned towards the source. She believed she knew who was coming, and happened to be right.

'Shihouin...'

Shi seemed to be in a hurry, never once greeting her but simply passing her branch. She believed she knew the direction he was going, observing the fact that it was the same way they had originally arrived. She turned tail on the branch, made a few clicks with her teeth towards the roaches, and followed Shi. She kept pace the best she could while keeping up with him; his speed obviously a bit higher than hers. She managed to stay near and from the looks of things, they would be home in no time.

'Finally,' she sighed, 'I need to get some training in...'

The cockroaches surrounded them from all angles as a means of protection while they traveled. Once they returned back she would then de-summon them but until that time they were her and Shi's guardians; their duty to protect like they had when they first made their way towards River.

OOC: Same :/
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Getting back to the village had been top priority for Shihouin. He wanted the mission to be an in and out sort of thing, putting the objectives forward and foremost and worrying about other things later. For a B rank mission it hadn’t been too difficult, but more time consuming and mentally trying as well. Things weren’t easy per say mentally, since controlling summons and staying out of the sight of Jounin was more than a hassle on their chakra. Luckily that day he had decided to spent camping out to recover chakra after using their summons had been well spent. If it wasn’t for that, he doubted they could have built the bridge on what energy they might’ve had, much less even attempt to use any sort of Kage Bunshin to cut down the time required.

Shihouin kept both eyes forward, and pushed his way home without worrying about Nasamea at all. She would begin to notice that his pace quickened slightly every now and then, as if he had been traveling by himself, like he was trying to leave her behind. Lately, things in the Leaf Village had been stagnant and nothing had been going on. Ninja and people in the village were enjoying they type of laid back peace, but Shihouin wanted things to… kick back up again. If he kept doing missions and kept training, he could get a heck of a long stronger than he currently was, but why? Why waste so much time ranking up and getting stronger if there is nothing to do with the power gained? In missions, he rarely used the full force of all of his power, and the only way he could do that was fight with other people. He had fought with everyone in Konoha once.

As they arrived towards the village gates, Shihouin moved closer and closer towards going back to being bored. He in a sense wanted to go somewhere else, find someone else and something different from the old, run of the mill leaf ninja life. The only thing stopping him was Nasa, and dealing wither would be more troublesome than anything. Instead of running away on impulse, he stuck those thoughts in the back of his head and would go through village check points and security, and at least enjoy the fact that he could lounge around for a few days. Maybe something would happen in due time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]   Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riverside Trouble Cont. [Mission, Shi]
Page 1 of 1