Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Get That Cat [Mission/P] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Get That Cat [Mission/P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Get That Cat [Mission/P] Empty
PostSubject: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Spoiler:

Even though being apart of the group of Jounin was nice, Shihouin wasn't much in that category. He was nothing but a special Jounin, basically the lowest form of Jounin there was. The route he was on would be difficult if he planned on ranking up and getting stronger, but Shihouin's goals had been first and foremost in his mind. No matter how much time it took, or how long it took, he would accomplish any tasks that he had set out for himself. Luckily, a couple of those tasks were not that far away. If he could complete about three more missions, he'd be even closer to completing them. At this stage, what was required now was for him to complete a few more missions, but he didn't want to end up bogged down and bored by doing a mission on his lonesome. He figured that if he could get a partner to help him with the mission, things would go a lot quicker and be easier on the both of them.

He had access to public files, like so did every shinobi in the village, so picking out a couple of shinobi that could help him was easy. There were a good number to pick from, a couple Chuunin, Jounin and Genin that seemed all available to help, but Shihouin decided to scratch the idea of him picking anyone his rank or higher. As someone who had been promoted quickly, he could still remember the days that he spent as a genin. They were harsh, filled with lots of challenges and battles which had molded and shaped him into the shinobi he was now. The only way he was able to rank up was by chance and favors. He had the advantage of other Jounin and Chuunin, heck, eve the Hokage to see the talents within him. Without those opportunities, he wouldn't be where he was today.

So with that in mind, Shihouin had already selected a particular genin from the public files he had read. There wasn't much information about him, nothing peculiar or of interest, but he definitely seemed to be one of the new genin on the block. He figured that helping him out would be the best bet, and maybe he could return the favor by "giving back" to the ninja community in Konoha.

Shihouin had been posted by one of the parks, and since he'd already done this mission before he knew that the saber tooth tiger hung out around this area when it was released. Traveling wouldn't be too much, simply just down the road and across the park where they could exchange information about each others abilities and experiences. An orange tabby cat would meet Ibiki wherever he was, with a little note attached under its neck. It would contain the mission details and the location where Shi currently was. All there was now was to finish the mission and pass successfully.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:46 pm

The day was young, and Yoshimaru was walking down a street in the village. He stopped for a second to look at the snow flowing through the air. This led him to look down at the ground while following the snow flakes through the air. He saw a small tabby cat come around him with a piece of paper attached to him, and curious enough he reached down to touch the cat. The cat seemed very friendly and quite good natured. He took the note off of the cat and read it to himself. It contained information about a request from a special jounin to help out with a mission. He was more than ready to help out; therefore, he started to job to the position that was indicated on the piece of paper.

He payed no mind to the cat because he was sure it would find its own way back to where it came from. It had found him; therefore, he could obviously not get lost. Cats also are notoriously good at finding their way because they can find their way out of a house or back to its habitat if need be. Needless to say, the cat most likely didn't need help with anything, and it would be on its marry way to wherever.

The position indicated on the paper was somewhere near a park, if not inside of a park. He quickly reached the area with relative ease, and he looked around to see a young man standing in the area specified. The area was coved in a thin layer of snow from the light flurries overhead, and it really didn't bother Yoshimaru that much to be out in the weather. If anything he was glad to be doing a mission in this weather because it is fantastic practice for later missions and situations.

Yoshimaru started to walk over to where the young man was that had black hair. He looked very familiar, like some of the other members of the village with those features. He remembered the name from the note had the surname Uchiha, and he guessed that this was obviously that person. He waved at the special jounin, and he said, "Hello, I am Ibiki, Yoshimaru. You have requested me for a mission if I am correct. Well, I am pleased to do one. It has been a little while, and I am ready to get back into the game if you know what I mean." He smiled with a jovial smile ready for his mission.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Mission time. Even though it was only C Rank and Shihouin could practically dance over this mission with his had tied behind his back, he still needed to complete it with the utmost importance. Completing and finishing this mission would mean better success for him down the road, making life a hell of a lot easier. After a few minutes Ibiki arrived in the normal genin attire, headband, shoes, ninja pouches, etc etc, things could get started.

As he arrived, he spoke politely unlike Shihouin would in his genin days. He imagined himself talking to a Jounin rudely, dropping surnames, lack of respect and demanding that they do things his way. Not to mention the one hundred percent cockiness level he had. To see that there were some genin out there that weren't like him was a breath of fresh air. Shihouin looked at him as he spoke, waiting for the right time to reply. "All right, I'm Shihouin Uchiha, though you probably already knew that. It's a pleasure to meet you Yoshimaru. I see we still have a bit of respectable genin. It'll take you far if you keep that up." Shihouin smiled a bit, pulling his lips back in an approving grin. Immediately after he moved towards the mission objective. "Walk with me."

He walked quickly, but not too quick for any ninja to keep up with. Each foot step crunched in the grass, breaking the frozen blades which had been chilled by the snow. The sun was still up, and Shihouin had been caught in a juxtaposition of hot and cold. The sun was warming up the majority of his head and upper body, but the cool winds didn't allow this to take place. The cold snow air would occasionally rush in and cool him down, and the fight would repeat all over again. Hopefully, it would stop snowing in Konoha. Shihouin looked back with his peripherals to catch Yoshimaru. Once he saw that he was still there he spoke. "This mission is gonna be pretty easy for the both of us, I've done it before. This isn't an ordinary cat however, it's a saber tooth tiger. Since I could easily hypnotize it with my powers, I've decided to make things a bit different." Shihouin pointed to the cherry blossom park, a green park full of white and pink snow covered cherry blossom trees. It wasn't too big, maybe 50 by 50m. "For this mission, you'll be in control. Even though as a Special Jounin I have the right to take control of the mission and instruct you, I want to see what you can do." As they drew closer to the park, Shihouin stopped right before they would enter the sidewalk entrance. "For my supplies I contain the normal ninja tools, wire, kunai, shuriken, etc etc." He tapped both two nin pouches on his waist. "I have a ninjato, which I don't use much but am pretty good with. I also use ninjutsu, fire techniques, earth techniques, have unlocked my three tomoe and I can use genjutsu techniques. Physically, I am good with speed, dexterity, stamina and strength in those orders and I also contain summoning animals of the ground type." Shihouin waited a second for him to take down all the information in his mind. "If you have a plan, lets hear it, you're in control now. I'll only interfere as leader if the mission is about to fail or are about to get injured."

Hopefully this would give the young genin time to shine. It was situations like these which would allow his brain to flex its muscles for situations where he might need to make those judgement calls and understand what he had on his team and the oppositon was. Hopefully, since he knew they couldn't injure the tiger or harm it, he would make the perfect plan devised around it.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm

This turn of events came as a surprize to Yoshimaru. He had not expected to be in the lead of this mission. It was his chance to prove himself a little as a leader because not many genin get to take the lead ahead of a special jounin. He also took in the part about a saber tooth tiger, which would obviously pose a small problem in the run of things. Yoshimaru took in all of the information that Shi gave to him in order to thing of the different possible permutations and combinations that could come of this. He stood there for a second trying to organize all of this thoughts into one plan that could capture the tiger without injuring it. He didn't want to injure it because he knew that the creature's owner wouldn't want it to be harmed.

Yoshimaru stated, "Thank you for the complement. I am happy to be as respectful as I could possibly be. However, I need to focus on the task at hand. Now we most likely need to capture this large feline without too much force because I assume the owner wouldn't want his tiger to get harmed." Yoshimaru looked off at the cherry blossom forest that Shi had pointed to previously. "Now, I believe we need to take the high road on the tree tops to give us not only the advantage, but also to survey the ground better to search for it. In that area, it would take no time to actually find it from the tree tops. Stealth can be our friend, but it isn't necessarily important in this situation. You should not use fire ninjutsu under any circumstances." Yoshimaru looked back to Shi. "Now comes the overall plan. You will subdue the tiger with your genjutsu, and use your sharingan to track its movements once we spot it. Furthermore, use your speed to get ahead of it if it runs away. Then I will trail behind. Use one of your earth ninjutsu techniques to stop it, and I will distract it. Then you capture it in a genjutsu, and I will seal it in with a large portion of my super strong coagulated blood. Even if it breaks the genjutsu later, it will not be able to get free. If anything goes wrong, before that point, trap the tiger in an earth ninjutsu, and I will do the rest. Do you understand?"

Yoshimaru looked back at the small woods and smiled at his new task at hand. He was ready for just about anything, at least that is what he believed. For the sake of success, let's hope he is right. The winds still blow gentle amount of force bringing the cold air into their clothes. The Sun beats down from above, but it isn't enough to combat the figid air. He then starts to jog off toward the woods made of cherry blossom trees. Hopefully, they are ready for the mission to truly begin.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Shihouin waited patiently for the few seconds it took for the young genin to come up with a plan in his mind. Hopefully the information that he had running around in his brain would be useful and he would have a plan that would allow them to complete the mission in the best time possible and more importantly, with success. Had Shihouin took lead of the mission, he could simply instruct the genin to stand in the back and do nothing. A Kage Bunshin to distract it and a genjutsu to hypnotize it would have been all it would take to capture and subdue the beast. Hopefully, the genin would come up with something along those lines and remember that it was important that they drop it off somewhere.

He listened to his new instructions, memorizing everything he said as he explained the scenario and what he should do when any situation would happen. Using fire ninjutsu was a big no in this mission, and the genin realized that as well. Thumbs up. Since he also knew that Shihouin had talent in genjutsu and Doton skills, he had placed the proper measures for him to use those talents as well. Needless to say, this genin was going to put him to work, and in a way he sort of appreciated it. One smart thing to do was not to get cocky. He could easily imagine another genin taking full charge of the mission and trying to take the beast their selves since they would be the leader. On the assault front, Yoshimaru only planned on using one technique to finish the mission off, simply because he had the best technique for it. Keeping himself in the background was the smart idea.

Replying back to Yoshimaru's question, Shihouin readied himself. "Yes." Since he had his orders, he didn't hesitate to execute them. He turned on his three tomoe, since he needed it's full power to cast genjutsu with ease instead of wasting time with hand signs. He jumped from his position, a mere black flash, to the trees above. His orders had been focused on stealth, so Shihouin stuck to moving through the branches by placing his feet on the thicker part of the branches which were much sturdier. He also made sure to stay no more than five meters above the ground, so if a unexpected fall were to happen he could easily catch himself. It didn't take long to catch the chakra signature of the tiger, so Shihouin reported in silently. At this point, even Yoshimaru could see it if he looked in the right direction. Shihouin pointed towards the tigers direction, which was near the back of the park, not too far from where they were heading towards now. Since they were coming up on it, Shihouin waited for the signal from Yoshimaru to execute the plan.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Before starting off, Yoshimaru noticed that Shi had activated his Sharringan, which made a lot of sense because they could see specific charkra types. Yoshmaru soon realized that Shi was signaling him where the tiger is, and he went toward where he was pointing. Soon the tiger came into sight just up ahead on the ground below them, and he signaled him with a hand sign to start the plan. If this would work, it would be a clean mission in a minimal amount of time.

He waited behind Shi who would go ahead to stop the tiger so that it would lead back to him. They could see the tiger ahead of them, but it hadn't noticed them because they were quielyt going through the trees. Yoshimaru slowed down to put some distance between them. They closed in on him while running through the trees, but it could hear them with its sensitive hearing. The saber tooth tiger would look up as a hunter looks at its prey, but they looked as if they were actually the hunters if it would wake from its slumber. In turn, it would scare the tiger, which would trigger the fight natural instinct in the tiger because of being enclosed all of these years and would promt this reaction from the animal to happen.

His plan was coming to florision, and it would be hard for something to go wrong, but it still might. Over confidence is the enemy. It is what every person must avoid because it is a stealthful killer. Yoshimaru respected this fact of all facts. He was trying to prepare himself for the coming missions ahead, and he couldn't let his head blow up to balloon sized. He was determined and focused on trying to do this task. He must be prepared for what might go wrong in the following moments. He enjoyed the chase that was now set in motion because he felt as if he was calm and cool. His breathing was at a slow minimum, and he kept breathing in and out in his tranquil state of mind.

Last edited by Dean on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:28 pm

With his orders to move, Shihouin began the mission at top speed and priority. Since it had been cold, the tiger had taken refuge and warmth under a tree. It was partially a sleep and partially awake at the same time which was good for Shihouin since it would be easy to catch his attention. Moving silently through the trees as any ninja should, Shihouin braced himself as he got in a position where he could jump in front of the tiger at a angle, most certainly with some distance in between them. He mentally checked and went over the instructions in his mind again and acted.

As he jumped down, he made sure that his footing would cause him to land in such away that he would make noise upon the landing. Once he had landed the tiger popped to life, eyes bared, fangs exposed and claws drawn. It instintively looked at him first, trying to figure out who he was. Since Shihouin already had his Sharingan turned on, everything from here on out was simple. He quickly looked the beast in hsi eyes which caused the genjutsu to initiate.

In the realm of genjutsu things were interesting, and the tiger would have no idea what was going on. Even though the level of genjutsu had been at A Rank, too high for this tiger, it would make things all the more interesting. The tiger lunged at Shihouin, and Shihouin didn't decide to move at all. It smashed its massive frame into his body, knocking him back to the floor and blowing the wind out of his chest. As its confidence grew, it took a clawed paw and swiped at the jugular, scratching the neck and letting a flurry of blood leak out from Shihouin's body. Soon after it bit down into his shoulder and back up to bite down in to his side, eating Shihouin alive. The genjutsu held for a while, with the tiger eating a majority of the side out ofShihouin. Since this level of genjutsu would force Shihouin to be dead via genjutsu, the technique ended.

The tiger didn't quite understand what happened, but from Yoshimaru's point of view it would slump over. There was no need to hold it down with any type of earth technique. The neck, side and body trembled heavily and the tiger was out of breath in a flash. It could barely sustain its eyes and yelped in pain, feeling the weight of its own attacks against him. Shihouin turned his Sharingan off, and nowYoshimaru could now move in and capture the beast and the mission could be complete.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:01 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Yoshimaru simply looked at the way the beast looked fiercely at Shi, and the beast simply looked back at him. Shi already had his sharingan activated, and the Uchiha were notorious for using their genjutsu. Yoshimaru became ready because he could have guessed that something was going on between both the tiger and Shi. Iron entered into the air, making it smell as if massive amount of blood had just been spilled onto the battle field. This perhaps would have affected the tiger in his vision of slitting Shi's throut, making it more realistic, but that wouldn't be it's intended purpose. Blood seeped out of Yoshimaru's skin, and thus through his clothes in order to go to the ground, turning the snow on the ground scarlet red. The heat from the blood melted the snow that it touched turning it into water.

The tiger slumped over and Yoshimaru knew that it was time. From the tree, he directed the blood to quickly move, and the nearly 20 gallons of blood that started to rush from the boy's body moved to where the tiger was. While doing this, the body used hand signs to keep the blood flow coming. His cheeks were paler than before, but they quickly became flush after the blood flow stopped. The blood surrounded the beast, and then Yoshimaru changed hand signs, and the blood would become crystalized around the saber-tooth. Newly coagulated blood is as strong as steel, and it would take more than brut force to break, unless it was insanely powerful. Then Yoshimaru relaxed his hand signes, looking at his work of beauty. The head of the tiger was surrounded by crystalized blood, as well as the rest of the body. The only uncovered parts were a slight strip on its mouth and holes around the nostrils and nose.

Yoshimaru looked at Shihounin in front of the tiger, and said, "We shouldn't have that many problems left from this tiger. Its bonds are the strength of steel." He jumped down from where he was to a spot nearly 3 meters away from where Shi was. "It should be time to return this cat to where it actually belongs. I believe, from what the tabby cat had on it, that we are supposed to return it to our Lord Hokage." Soon the would be blood incased animal rose from the ground and began to levatate. Before it stayed there for too long, it start to trek toward Shi and Yoshimaru. It was a wierd sight to see an encased saber-tooth in a ruby like substance with small brownish specs everywhere.

Trying to get the mission done as fast as possible, he began to walk toward the Hokage's house. Yoshimaru then mentioned to Shi, "I guess this isn't officailly over until we get this thing over to his house; therefore, I assume I am still in charge. Now, let's go and get this mission over with." He said all of this while he continued off into Konohagakure no Sato, smiling all the way because of his first mission success. He did not do that much, but it did not matter to him. He was just proud to have done this much in the wake of the special jounin that was with him.

Before Yoshimaru knew it, he was in front of their Lord Hokage's house with the beast still floating the in air. Yoshimaru was starting to get a little bit tired from the stress of making the crystalized blood float in mid air with a more than average sized beast, in comparison to humans, in the middle of the mess. His breathing at this moment was a little quickly paced, and his face seemed to be riddled by signs of effort in keepin it a float in the air. He was more than ready to release the thing from his control; therefore, he gently let it fall to the ground, but he made sure it was a controlled fall as to not disturb the tiger inside. For Yoshimaru, it has been a while since he has exerted so much of his chakra.

Yoshimaru turned back to see Shi, who would without a doubt accompied the young genin to see the mission finished. Then turned back to the front of the house where the door would be, and he walked forward. He then proceeded to knock on the door, and walk away. He simply wanted to notify the Hokage that the tiger was there, instead of it just having the jutsu run off and run away. "I think it is time for this to be over. I relinquish my leadership role, and I believe that the Lord Hokage has been notified of the tiger's arrival." He then faced Shi and did a slight bow and stood up straight as he was previously. "Thank you for the mission oppertunity. It was a fun adventure, and if you have any more missions you wish to do in the future with me, please do not hesitate to contact me." He then walked away from the special jounin back into the main part of Konohagakure toward his living establishment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get That Cat [Mission/P]   Get That Cat [Mission/P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get That Cat [Mission/P]
Page 1 of 1