Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] Empty
PostSubject: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Spoiler:

The darkness continued to reign when Nasamea's eyes first opened. Not even the birds were awake at this hour, the perfect time for Nasa to hunt. She moved around in her white sheeted bed and stared into the red numbers of her digital clock. 4:38am. Good. She still had plenty of time to get ready before dawn. This was the perfect hour, otherwise she would have to wait until tomorrow to hunt once more. Hunting during daylight hours was to risky. Besides, Nasa was typically one of those people who only needed maybe 5 hours of sleep due to her diet and healthy life style. She went to sleep early, around 9 or 10, just so she could at least get in 7 hours. That was enough for her for blood refueled her system later and began to work at her chemistry. This was getting into to much science at the time though.

When Nasamea moved herself out of bed and touched her feet to the pale white carpet, she scrunched her toes together to grasp a feel of it before pushing herself up. At first she was a tad bit wobbly but this was due to her recent inability to stay consistent with feeding. One quart of blood would quickly fix that. She stepped gingerly to her brown wooden dresser and carefully opened the third drawer down. Inside was numerous folded up T-shirts. She pulled one out and looked it over. This shirt was brown and made of t-shirt material that would fit rather well to her curves. She then closed this drawer and moved to her closet where she then pulled out a pair of blue jeans. Yes, sometimes Nasamea wore typical pedestrian attire but she still carried her ninja pouch and what not.

After gathering the jeans, socks, and undergarments she then stepped gingerly to the bathroom where she prepped the shower. By then her foster parents were used to her getting up so early and heading out. She always told them she was doing ninja stuff and would leave the mission information sheet on the dining table for them to see. Otherwise she would explain her training and such later; always leaving out the part about her feeding.

Quickly she hurried through the shower, brushed her purple hair back into a ponytail, brushed her teeth, put on deodorant, got dressed, and headed back to her room. With a quick motion to the direst drawer, a scoop of her ninja pouch, and attaching it to her; she was soon out the door before anyone could say 'Uncle'.

The streets were filled with nothing but snow and footprints. None seemed to be fresh, typical. Hunting was highly difficult when snow came around, she remembered that as a child. She continued on anyway. She needed to eat, enough said. Problem was by the time she found someone dawn rose. So rather than feeding on multiple people a night she had to consume a quart from one before heading off to meet Mitsu. She had wrote a letter yesterday to meet him at 7am by the Tea Shop in case he was interested in going on a mission. She would wait until 7:30 for him to arrive. If he didn't show up she would carry on her way. His last chance then would be for him to just happen to catch her.

Leaving the body she feasted on against a cool concrete building, Nasamea headed towards the Tea Shop to meet up with Mitsu. Dawn rose, causing the snow covered ground to glimmer and practically blind Nasa. She was definitely still not used to the snow still. Luckily her black cloak she wore kept her warm aside from katon chakra. After running around in the early am hours in the snow long ago she realized it wasn't as bad.

The time was 6:50am.

Last edited by Nasamea on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Mitsu had recieved a letter from Nasa the day before. This excited Mitsu, because that same night, Mitsu was searching for information on the whereabouts of Joel's Diary in the archives that night. He stayed up late when he found a book hinting at information. He found interesting pages, and even found a map. He decided that since this information was about the diary, and that the diary's information could be very dangerous, he chose to hide the books until he could give them to Nasa. He woke up later than he wanted though, at 7:00 am. He suddenly then got into a rush. He soon found himself bathed, clothed and fed in what felt like 5 minutes. But it turns out it was 15 minutes. Mitsu looked at his watch and bolted out the door. He was rushing out the door when he suddenly forgot the map he found. Shit! I'm already late enough, now I have to go back! Mitsu skidded across the ground and bolted back to his house. His room was on the second floor, but he happened to have left his window open. He jumped onto the porch roof, then gracefully through his window. He grabbed the map and gently placed it into the pocked inside his shirt for security. He then jumped out his window, closing it behind him and rushed to the tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 pm

7 rolled around and still no Mitsu. Maybe he was not interested after all. Time ticked by and soon 7:00 went to 7:15 and then 7:25. Was he really not coming? Nasamea appeared rather disappointed as she crossed her arms and looked around. She searched for anyone running towards her but so far nothing. She let out a sigh and began to turn towards the Inzuka kennels. The mission itself started at 8am and they had until 8:30 to complete the secondary part for the manager overseeing the place*.

Nasamea didn't even get 5 steps in before suddenly she heard someone running up from a good distance behind her. Her ears naturally adjusted to the sound before she turned her head to peer around, thinking it was Mitsu. Turns out, it was. Seems he held interest after all, she thought it was odd for him to not show up when invited on a mission. He needed the points as much as she did.

"So I see you finally made it, I was getting a little worried," she lied, her tone sounding rather casual as she smiled a bit. He would probably catch the joke seeing as how well the two seemed to already knew each other. He was easy to read, almost like a book, and this made her feel a bit more at ease. She hated having to constantly fight to see how people felt all the time. It was good for an easement every once in a while.

"So I take it you ARE interested in the mission. It's almost 7:30, not exactly late so you can chill out now. I'm sure you read the mission information I sent you correct? The kennels aren't to far from here and our mission starts at 8 but lets not be late."

Least he was here though. They would have a bit of time to arrive as well so mitsu could catch his breath for a moment too. She wondered how he had been lately.

(OOC:
Note: I changed it to manager instead of Sensei. Seems more reasonable this way anyway.)
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Mitsu had slowed down when Nasa noticed him. He reached up and scratched the back of his head. "Hehe, sorry I was a bit late, I was up late in the archives again... Mitsu's face then suddenly got a serious look to it. He easily showed his emotions around Nasa because she was a friend. But right now, he was very serious. His tone and voice lowered. "It just so turns out, I found a book. Some of the pages were coded as well, I had to decipher them. I managed to run across a coded map too.Mitsu then reached inside the inner pocket and pulled out the map and handed it to her. "I think this is it, the real thing. This map is in the area of Kirigakure. That is where you will find Joel's Diary. I'll also give you the book I found later for you to do with it as you want. I assume disposing of it would be best." If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer, but lets get going while you ask, I want to get this mission done. I should be C rank after this I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 pm

"Hehe, sorry I was a bit late, I was up late in the archives again..." Mitsu said, rubbing the back of his head. This caused Nasa to tilt her head some, 'archives?' It was then she remembered telling him about Joel's Diary. She had nearly forgot about it here and there because she was always busy. So she never found time to go out and search for any evidence for it. He had most of her attention before but now she was staring at him was a serious look of determination; especially upon mentioning a map. Once she received her, her thoughts were directed to the map and her surroundings were mostly gone aside from Mitsu's voice.

Now that he mentioned the Diary her thoughts prioritized this and the mission, placing the mission at a very close second. She nodded to him talking about the mission again, which just barely snapped her from her thoughts, before she turned and headed towards the Inuzuka kennels.

"Yes, I believe it will be a C after this," was all she muttered, her expression spelling out just how thoughtful she was. Did the Kisaki in the east finally find it? Did she have it hidden in Kiri? She would think someone would have told her but maybe the information regarding Joel's Diary was literally that top secret. Telling Mitsu seemed fine and it turns out telling Shi seemed to be a good thing after all... considering he dumped her... so.. now what? Her thoughts fell apart like a cookie crumbling after it was drowned in milk.

She turned her attention back to Mitsu at that point, not even noticing she was still walking, "sorry I zoned out. Thank you for all this you've helped me more then you imagine. Hopefully it is in Kiri or I can get some information from someone I know there....." she sighed, "we'll see. I'll worry about this later though. We have a mission to do. So come on, lets go."

With that she said she took off into a run towards the kennels. He knew the details of the mission so when they walked in she hoped he could easily inform the workers or manager, whoever, they were the ninja assigned to the mission and would get started right away. The sooner they finished the more Nasa could think about the supposed Diary more. She couldn't believe he actually found something regarding it...

Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Mitsu began to follow Nasa she she started walking. He noticed she wasn't paying full attention but he kept talking anyway. Mitsu kept following her, figuring she knew where to go. "Thank you, Nasa. Because, to be honest, I don't tend to have much to do these days. I'm still in the workings of figuring out new jutsus, but I've hit a block and needed to take a break. But boredom set in and I almost forgot about searching for the diary myself. Upon remembering, I took it upon myself to start searching again. And you are most certainly welcome my friend, I do hope your search is fruitful. This is a bit off topic, but it seems I have been transferred to a new team. Luckily Lady Coal was still willing to teach me, and that should be happening very soon. I'm actually meeting her later today to discuss the date of when that will acctually take place." Mitsu looked around, noticing they were heading in a different direction of the mission center. "Umm, Nasa? The mission center is this way. Shouldn't we be going there first?"
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 pm

"Hm?...Oh...We don't need to I already took care of all that and we are scheduled to be at the Inuzuka dog kennels at 8am so lets pick up the pace a bit. Apparently it's a 4 hour job but if we get it done in 30min we are apparently going to get rewarded so I have an idea. Since I can make clones now I was going to make 10 kage bunshin. It'll provide us more man power while we work. I'm not sure how many kennels there are but they're said to be large and very filthy. Which I sent you the details for that in my letter."

Nasamea gazed around then to see if they were going the right way before peering up at where the sun was in the sky. She held a thoughtful look before finally she gazed at Mitsu.

"I believe it's maybe 7:40 now so lets go. We can't waste time, sorry I'm rushing so much."

Through the snow covered sidewalks they went. From their position near the market it would take roughly ten minutes to get there running. Nasamea had katon chakra focused around her feet to push her forward and melt the snow around her feet. She had to pace herself to because due to her increased training and speed she believed she had been faster then Mitsu as well: top speed out of the wuestion.

One rooftop to the next the kennels were in eyesight and soon nenough they had arrived. Once they stepped inside the heated room Nasa let her chakra feet fade while she peered around for a clock. 7:53am. Good timing.

She let Mitsu take over now as a woman stepped towards them with a smile on her face. Mitsu needed some assertiveness on her opinion. This would be his training. It made her urious how he would handle talking to a rather.. Interesting female. Only thing that may throw him off is the wedding band around her finger.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm

The shadow clones would definitely be helpful. Nasa soon took off in the cold weather. Mitsu followed and was happy he brought along his cloak. He clasped it though to make sure it didn't fly off of him while running. They were moving fast, Nasa leading the way. They were quickly approaching the destination, using the rooftops for transportation proved quite useful. There were few animals outside. Most of the birds had flown towards warmer climates. They landed at ground level finally and walked into the heated building. Mitsu unlatched the clasp for his cloak. An older attractive woman walked up with a welcoming smile. She was quite attractive, with a bust at least a 36c cup size. Mitsu wasn't going to hit on her or anything though, he was far too young, and besides, she was married. She made no attempt to hide the ring on her finger. Mitsu smiled and glanced over to Nasa. She took a step back, her face saying it was Mitsu that was going to speak. Mitsu sighed and kept smiling, he did need to practice this. "Hello ma'am I am Mitsuhide Katsudo, and this is my fellow kunoichi Nasamea. We are the two ninja who are to complete the task of cleaning the washrooms for you."
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:45 pm

The woman nodded as she ontinued her bright smile, Nasamea stood behind Mitsu with her head held high and her arms clasped behind her back. It appeared she was standing in a military like stance.This was her way of showing dominance though. She just hoped it didn't appear that she was protective over Mitsu, that would be awkward.

"I thought that you two were here for the job. It's about that time to start," she said as she gazed at her watch. Her attention then turned back to the two shinobi as she put her hands behind her back as well, "anyway, right on time. Lets head to the back so you can start."

She turned and beckoned them to follow before she headed towards the building. Nasamea stepped forward and peered at Mitsu before walking past. Dominance issue no doubt, she was now prowling this woman ready to attack.

The three of them head together to the building before she stopped at the door. Beside it was a crate sitting on a table. She pulled the lid off and reached in before she pulled out three packs, each holding a mask. She handed them to Nasa who handed one to Mitsu.

"You may want to put this on, it's a rather horrible stench." She then pulled out four pairs of gloves, "these too. Two each in case a pair rips. If you're allergic to latex there's different gloves inside with the rest of the supplies."

Once they put their masks on they would head in and grab whatever else they needed; buckets, brushes, etc. By then they would have a good idea of how many kennels they had to clean too. By the look of things so far, the number would be a lot.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm

The woman spoke calmly, she apparently had no interests in him, but Mitsu didn't care, mainly because of the apparent age difference. Well, at least she is faithful to her man and not a slut... Mitsu became slightly worried when she handed them masks. Its really THAT bad? I think I'm more worried about Nasa than myself. Those keen senses must be a great disadvantage for a mission like this. Mitsu put on the mask and gloves on, then before they entered, he grabbed a brush and cleaning supplies, placing them in the bucket he also grabbed. The door opened and the stench was horrid. Mitsu had a disgusted face, the smell was horrible even through the mask. He couldn't imagine what the smell was like without the mask. He thought this must be tourture to Nasa. Mitsu sighed and decided to get counting. 48...49...50. There are exactly 50 kennels, and they are all...disgusting and rancid. I hope the clone Idea works out. Mitsu was able to count quickly. He turned to Nasa afterwards. "There are exactly 50 kennels, I'll get started with these over here." Mitsu pointed to a small area of kennels and walked over to them to begin their work. Jobs missions literally didn't any shittier than this...
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 pm

The moment she opened the door Nasamea's nose started to burn like hell. She tried not choking from the wretched smell of ammonia and dog shit and well, the smell of dog in general. It was overpowering even through the mask but an excellent way to make them clean faster. Nasamea was ready to rush Mitsu no matter what.

Nasamea followed the woman to a supplies closet where they were each handed a bucket and scrubbers. From what she saw there was at least well over 30 which meant 10 clones would make things a lot better. She sighed before she set her bucket and scrubber down then motioned hand signs. The woman watched as ten more Nasa's then appeared beside the first. She then motioned her thumb back at them and smiled, "they need supplies too."

The woman blinked once as though startled before she smiled and nodded, reaching back into the closet for more supplies. The clones lined up as Nasamae turned away from them and approached Mitsu, standing between him and the woman, "avoid her she's giving you an odd expression."

Typical cautious Nasa.

After she was done she carried the bucket over to a faucet and began to fill it up while putting soap in it. She was waiting for the clones to get their supplies and for everyone to meet near the faucet while Mitsu already took his stuff and went to the other side of the compound. She herself would start on that side too but the opposite end.

Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:19 pm

"Avoid her she's giving you an odd expression." Mitsu cocked his eyebrow and had a confused face. He knew he was referring to the woman, but the reason didn't seem to make sense. Mitsu shrugged and continued on. He opened one of the gates. He looked inside and almost hurled. He managed to keep everything down and left the room, mainly for a mop, but the break from the air was good too. He filled the bucket up and walked quickly back inside with a mop. He wasn't really good at cleaning things, so he just sprayed the liquid soap inside the kennel and then dipped the mod in the water, drenching it. He then started to clean the insides of the first kennel.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:32 pm

After the clone each received their supplies and filled their buckets they lined up before Nasa as though she were a drill Sargent. It humored her kind of. They didn't have to do that but whatever.

"Ok here's the deal. There's 10 of you and 8 of you will divide yourselves up into 2's and will pick a row. That row will be yours to clean and your duty is to finish that row no matter what. The last two will be inspectors and will go around to make sure all work is properly done and that the kennels are fully clean. The two of you will also be helpers. SO if there is a kennel that needs more than one or two people to clean you both will be Johnny's on the spot. So divide yourselves up and scatter; we have 30 minutes to finish this job."

Each of them agreed and started to pick partners. The two inspectors were easily decided as the others began to pick rows. While they all did this though the real Nasamea was walking over to the row Mitsu had already started in. It appeared he was already working away at the first kennel. She smiled faintly before she whistled for him to look at her and waved a bit.

"Meet me halfway" she said once she was sure she had his attention. She smiled up until the point she gazed at the kennel. It was hideous as hell. Why would the Inuzuka seriously let their dogs live in this filth? Really. Nasamea knew it would take more then a scrubber so she sighed and exited the kennel.

First she needed a scrapper for dog poo, a trash can, and a mop. It had seemed the other clones started to figure this fact out as well for there were a few already grabbing scrappers as well. Luckily there was enough to go around.

Last edited by Nasamea on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Mitsu wasn't doing so well, as it seemed to be only making things worse and spread it everywhere. Mitsu was almost starting to panic. This was probably quite the humerus scene from another point of view, but it was like it came from a horror movie to Mitsu. He was almost furious that they let their dogs...their companions live in such horrible conditions.

These animals live with then loyally their entire lives, never betraying them at all. Always listening to every command, and always loving their masters. Yet, their masters allow them to live like this!? I cannot accept this. There has to be a way to make sure this doesn't get so bad. Thats it. I'm going to make sure this place get's so clean that it is like brand fucking new! Mitsu was then trying to figure out how to get this cleaning to actually work.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 pm

She walked to the supplies cabinet to grab her own scrapper while her clones were already walking away with their or waiting patiently behind her. The sound of scrubbing and metal clashing against tile was already filling the room from all around. Yay to the sound of work.

Nasamea grabbed a mop as well before she headed back to her kennel. There was a trash can not to far from where she was working so it would be easy to scrape the poo up before dumping it. So this is what she did.

The sound of the metal scrapping part clashed against the tile as she scooped poo into the metal holder. There was roughly three chunky piles and then a rather disgusting runny pile. She was ready to throw up but by making the sound in her mind it actually helped her avoid doing so.

After setting the scrapper aside she then reached for the mop and dipped it inside the bucket. She swirled it around, causing the suds to reform from earlier. She then slopped the white strings onto the ground and began to push it forward and back. Soon enough the dirt and grim, plus leftover poo and pee, was being sloshed into the mop. She dipped the mop in the bucket at least twice until finally the floors were actually shining.

She then set the mop aside while she grabbed the pale of water in one hand and the scrapper in the next. First she would dump the scrapper then get some fresh clean water so she could use the scrubber against the walls.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Mitsu was figuring out a way to do this in his head. The water right now was only making it worse, and so it needed to go. Mitsu wrung the mop over the bucket to get all the water out. He then placed it back in the kennel and used it to soak up all the water and runny poo and piss that was mixed with it. This also shook loose the dried shit as well. Mitsu realized this and got a trash can quickly.

He placed the dry poo in the can and grabbed a second bucket. He wrung the mop in the second empty bucket, then dunked it into the first one, and sloshed it around the kennel walls and floors and ceilings. Then he repeated the full process over and over until the kennel was spotless. This surprisingly didn't take long, and he moved on to the next kennel.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Nasamea worked away. First she dumped the poo in the trash can then carried the pail to the faucet where she proceeded to dump it and refill it with clean water. Meanwhile one of the inspector clones saw this and walked over. She waved Nasa off and pointed at the pail beneath the sink that was already full and ready. Nasamea thanked the clone then walked off with it as the inspector took care of Nasa's bucket.

Soon she walked back to her kennel and set the pail on the floor beside a wall and the scrapper against the wall where the mop was. Now that the floor was clean she had to clean the walls. This was taking to long and there was still at least 8 to 9 more kennels on this row. The other clones seemed to be holding up, hopefully they could finish. Once they were done she would know because they would pop and all the information would travel back to her; including the chakra spent on them.

Nasamea took out the scrubber and began to scrub the walls now. There wasn't to much grime and most of it was actually only on one wall. After she was done she would move to the next kennel. So far the first stall had took a long 7 minutes for her. However now she had the basic process down and could move faster. If things got too hairy, she would make another clone or so. Hopefully she wouldn't need to that though due to chakra depleting and her growing tired.

At least this was good training right?
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Mitsu opened up the other kennel and it was worse than the first. It was everywhere. Mitsu forced himself to start working at it. It was going pretty well until there was this one piece that refused to move from its spot. So Mitsu scrubbed it harder. Nothing. Harder still. Still Nothing. Mitsu got up and picked up a scraper and walked back. He leaned inside to scrape off the stubborn piece of poo when he suddenly felt a liquid drop...on his neck. Mitsu stood up and paniced, bumping his head on the top of the kennel, more got in his hair. "HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET ONE THE CEILING!?!? OH GOD ITS IN MY HAIR!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Nasamea finally finished scrubbing the wall until it was white. She grabbed her supplies and stepped outside the kennel to peer through the open cage and check out her work. It looked practically brand new in her mind. With a confident smile she nodded and turned to the next kennel. As she was walking though she suddenly saw Mitsu bang his head against the second kennel before suddenly he let out an actual shout, "HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET ONE THE CEILING!?!? OH GOD ITS IN MY HAIR!!!!"

Aside from the fact that was the first time she heard him actually curse that was the first time she heard him get loud. She tried to hold back the laughter but soon it pressed itself past her block and was expelled from her mouth. She cracked up as she walked to the next kennel, "Having fun there Mitsu?"

She then turned to the kennel before her laughter died. He wasn't kidding... It was like walking into a horror movie. What the heck!? Nasamea soon sighed as she opened the kennel and walked in. First she dipped the mop into the water pail and whipped it against the top of the kennel. She made sure she stayed at a good distance to prevent any from getting in her hair or possibly in her eyes. She couldn't help but snicker a bit at Mitsu as she cleaned off the top of the cage and slopped the mop to the floor. She cleaned around a pile of poo before setting the mop aside and grabbing the scraper.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 pm

When Mitsu stood up it only made it worse. Whatever it was started to trickle down his back. Mitsu's hair on his neck stood up and he cringed because it was something he didn't know of and if was cold. It seemed to run down his spine perfectly, something he didn't enjoy one bit. "Now its going down my spine! MY FUCKING SPINE!!!.......Its NOT funny!" He heard Nasa's comment. It was in a humerus tone, but he meant it seriously. He forced himself to get over it and then started to get back to work.

But he couldn't shake the feeling of it in his hair, so he went over to the faucet and washed his hair. He pulled his hair back completely. It was like Dash's hair from the Incredibles movie. It would go back to its normal style when it dried. Mitsu walked back and finished cleaning the kennel. He was now behind slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:28 pm

She tried to hold back her laughter and ended up sneering and emitting a soft chuckle. The sound of the metal scraper covered this a bit as she scrapped the poo into the other metal piece then set it aside. She then grabbed the mop and began to clean up whatever mess was left.

"Go dump a bucket of water over your head then!" she said with a light laughing tone. She tried sounding serious but couldn't do it it was too good.

She continued to mop up the floors until they were clean before she placed the mop head back into the pale. Now that the ceiling and floor was clean she had to scrub at the walls. She motioned for a clone to come over then.

"I need you to empty this pail and refill it for me okay. Mitsu's as well. He probably needs some fresh water and soap too. Just so he isn't cleaning with dirty water."

The clone nodded and picked up her bucket as Nasamea took the scrapper to the trash and dumped the poo. The clone set down the empty bucket in the sink before picking up two buckets full of water and carrying them to her and Mtsu's kennel. She stole Mitsu's then replaced it with the new bucket of soapy water before the clone walked back to Nasa's kennel where Nasa waited patiently.

"Thank you," she said to the clone who nodded and walked off to inspect more. She heard the faucet turn on as she scrubbed at the dirty once white wall.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Mitsu was now on his 7th kennel, almost done with his portion. When he got back from washing his kennel, a clone had apparently re-filled his bucket for him. This time he made sure he cleaned the ceiling FIRST. Then moved on to the rest of the kennel. He cleaned this one up rather nicely and moved onto the next.

This was was actually pretty good, there wasn't any piss anywhere. Finally, one with an iron bladder Mitsu really was thankful for that. He made sure he was thorough though. He had adapted to not breathe in through his nose too, so it wasn't so bad now, smell wise. He was still upset about these poor conditions, but he figured they took the dogs out before they really got this worse.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 am

Nasamea finished scrubbing the walls of Kennel two, which was three walls rather than just one, then moved to kennel three. She was growing rather agitated about this. She felt like she was moving slow so she immediately checked the ceiling; clear. She then grabbed the scraper and started to clean a pile of mush before whipping the mop out. The water scattered across the tile surface as she slushed the mop to and fro.

Once the floor was clean she dipped the scrubber into the water and whistled for a clone. Once again the bucket was switched out and replaced as Nasamea began to scrub at a wall. This kennel wasn't as bad as the others so far so kennel four came fast. She only had to lightly clean around the four walls before she picked up her supplies and moved it to the fourth kennel. Since there wasn't much poo in the scraper she had room for more and needed it.

This next kennel has roughly five piles which made her have to shove the crap into the scrapper. Seeing as how she had this kennel and another left but only maybe ten minutes, Nasamea was pushing for time. She beckoned the clone back over, "please dump this for me while I finish this kennel. How are things elsewhere?"

"So far so good, almost all done. Right now theres a kennel in the third row thats calling in at least three people but it's being taken care of," the clone said.

Nasa nodded, "good."

When the clone left she then yelled out the time remaining, "ten minutes! Try to finish up!"

She really wanted to make the 30 minute deadline, making her work faster.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:39 am

"Ten minutes! Try to finish up!" Mitsu quickened his pace. He looked at the one he was finishing up, then the other two he had left to do. He would finish this, then move on to the hardest one out of them all. He was quickly finished with kennel three. A clone had apparently switched another bucket with his again. He had noticed that about two of them had been walking around, inspecting things. He didn't mind them as they were helping rather than hindering his efforts. He was done with the worst one. It took him about five minutes. He thoroughly cleaned it out again to be sure. One left to go...
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 am

Nasamea mopped the fourth kennel as the clone took the scraper to the trash. She heard the clones efforts as the sound of metal against metal rang through the roof before part of the scraper kept hitting the side of the trash can. She had to admit, she did shove as much as she could in there.

After mopping the floors Nasamea began to sit down and scrub the walls as she had for the last three kennels. Slowly but surely she was either getting used to the smell or the place was actually becoming cleaner. She could smell lemon scented soap more so then ammonia so it had to mean something. The clone then came to switch out Nasa's buckets. It seemed as though the faucet had been running non stop now. It may have been this whole time though and Nasa just noticed.

Halfway through scrubbing the fourth kennels walls another one of her clones then came over and stuck its head in. It appeared that she had rushed over from the other side of the room, "hey, the first and second rows are finished and the fourth and fifth are about done. What should we do next?"

Nasamea kept scrubbing as she scrubbed, "help us and the remaining cells. Three of them can go and ask the woman up front if there is anything that may need to go in the kennels. There are typically blankets I think."

The clone nodded and ran off as Nasamea scrubbed harder. The grime didn't seem to want to come off at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next