Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:02 am

Mitsu was just starting with his last kennel when he heard Nasa and a clone start talking. They were just within earshot so he listened to the conversation. Things seemed to be almost done, and pretty much on time too. Mitsu had about 3 minutes left to finish this kennel. Mitsu began scraping vigorously and intensely. He was surprised at how fast he was cleaning off all the crap. He was also happy that the dogs with pissing problems were near the where he started. He was getting closer and closer. He almost forgot to check the ceiling and darted out quickly. Just in time too. When he looked in a drop fell down. How these damn things got on the ceiling was a complete mystery, but he cleaned it anyway. The smell was starting to be adjusted to or improving. He looked over his work and then scanned the last of his kennels, making sure they were clean.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 am

Nasamea finished the fourth kennel and head into her last one before noticing there was three minutes to spare. A mark of frustration marked her face as she carried her supplies in, checking to see if the ceiling was clean first, before she scraped up a pile of small poo. She then set that aside as she wet the mop once more and cleaned up the floors. By then she heard Mitsu moving in the cell beside her before she saw him exit. He seemed to be scanning his kennels then as she rushed mopping even more. She would nearly finish this in the knick of time; she hated feeling behind.

The clone then rushed over to her again and both of her hands hit the sides of the door as she peered into Nasa's kennel, "there are blankets and we are starting to put them down. Your kennel and one more in the fourth row are all thats left."

With that the clone then scurried off again as the sound of doors opening and closing were heard. Nasamea heard some being locked before soon enough the sound of buckets was heard. THe faucet was off and now water was being splashed into the sink. It appeared now the clones were cleaning up. How come they were done before her!?

She finished up mopping and grasped the scrubber as she started to scrub as fast and hard as she could. A clone then came by and grabbed her scraper to dump it and the mop to clean it up and put it back. Nasamea could take care of her bucket herself.

Meanwhile, another clone was already grabbing Mitsus's stuff and taking it back towards the sink to dump the water, clean up, and put it all away as well.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:19 am

He was checking each one carefully. He only had five to check, so it went by quickly, but he took about 10 seconds in each one. Mitsu heard that there were blanket while he was scanning his kennels, which all appeared to be good. "I just finished my work, I can help with that."

Mitsu then gathered several folded up blankets and started going kennel to kennel, placing a blanket into each one. He was going at a very quick pace. He passed over Nasa, noticing she still wasn't done yet. "Having trouble there Nasa?" If there was a time to be able to make a trollface, now was one of those times. Mitsu was grinning as he spoke and placed a blanket next to her. "Be sure to put that in when you are done." Mitsu then placed his last blanket into the last kennel he had cleaned, then went back to get more. But there were none left, I was all up to Nasa now.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am

Nasamea gave Mitsu a rather heavy and threatening glare as she scrubbed away. He was only rubbing the wound raw which irritated her more. She wanted to be done with the disgusting smelling place. Least it wasn't AS bad but it was still pretty bad. Taking off the face mask may knock someone out; especially her.

She finally finished scrubbing with a minute to spare before she tossed the scrubber into the bucket and set it outside the kennel. She then grabbed the purple colored blanket and let it unfold itself to the floor before flipping it and laying it flat on the ground. She adjusted it to where it was nearly straight; knowing it would bother her otherwise. Afterwards she rushed outside the kennel, shut the door, and grabbed the bucket. By then the other clones were placing blankets in her kennel as she dumped out the water and put away her supplies.

Inside the supply closet she checked to make sure everything was in order before returning outside and turning the light off. She closed the door and sighed as she gazed around. Clones were still putting down blankets with Mitsu. So, she helped them out before finally it was 30 minutes and they were done.

Nasamea joined up with Mitsu then as the clones began to pop one by one. The woman then entered before Nasamea could say anything to Mitsu.

"Whoa, wow. This place looks and smells better than before," she said before chuckling, "now we just have to air it out some and it'll be as good as new. Simply outstanding. Follow me to the front and I'll give you the report to turn into the Mission provider."

Whether Mitsu noticed then or not the woman was eyeing him more so then Nasa. She had a bit of an odd grin on her face as well; almost as though she were sizing him up. This made Nasa rather edgy but she let it slide for now. She glanced back at Mitsu once, giving him a warning look, before she followed the woman towards the front.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Everything seemed to finish up well. Nasa walked up next to Mitsu as the clones disappeared one at a time. Mitsu noticed a very very slight change in Nasa's expression, most wouldn't notice such a thing. Actually, if Mitsu wasn't this close to her, he wouldn't have noticed. It was the effect of the shadow clones, all the experiences were taken in, so she must have been somewhat tired. Before Nasa could speak, the woman walked in and complimented their work. He was happy that they got the job done within a half hour.

He noticed that the woman was looking at him in a weird way as well. He couldn't put his finger on it though. It was as if she was looking him over, as a whole, physical wise though. They walked into the next room and Nasa gave him a look, like he should be careful or something. Mitsu had a 'what did I do?' look on his face as a response. Soon they were given the papers though, and the walked back to the mission center. Their trip there seemed to go by quickly and they arrived there soon. There was actually little conversation as they walked. They handed in their papers and they walked outside of the building. They said their goodbyes, and parted their ways until they would meet again next time.

End of Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]   Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions don't come much Shittier [Mission / P]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2