Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Mission for Hotaru Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Mission for Hotaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Mission for Hotaru Empty
PostSubject: Mission for Hotaru   Mission for Hotaru I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am

Name: Wanted: Bandit Chief
Participants: 1 x Chuunin - Hotaru Hyuuga
Objective
Primary: Enter the bandit stronghold and assassinate the bandit chief
Secondary: Make it look like an accident (success to be adjudicated by mod)
Description: A bandit clan has taken up residence in the rice field country and is raiding villages and robbing trade caravans, Sound seem not to care so your village has been approached with dealing with them. The Bandits while individually weak are very numerous and are based in a mighty stronghold and would be difficult to dislodge by anything other then substantial force. The bandits are a very unstable bunch and if the leader was to die it might well lead to internal conflict that could very well destroy the bandit threat from the inside. It is important the death look like an accident to avoid the bandit army taking revenge on the local population.
ETFCIC: 3 Days OOC: Up to 2 Weeks
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Mission for Hotaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Hotaru   Mission for Hotaru I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:30 am

Wind, you need to start reading all of the rules, seriously. Im not tryin to be mean but this is kind of a big one. This is a generic mission so you dont need to get it approved. You only need to post the mission in a spoiler at the beginning of the topic and have at it. The missions already been aproved so this is a pointless application. This will be locked and archived by noon my time (8 hours 30 minuts from the time of this post.)
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Mission for Hotaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Hotaru   Mission for Hotaru I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 pm

uhm.. yeah...

Quote :
How to apply for missions:
Its simple, if you're after a custom mission post it here for a mod to look it over. If you are after the generic ones look in your village's OOC section and there will be a list there. To do one of those missions all you have to do is C/P the mission into the thread at the beginning and RP it out. You must also do this with custom missions, but must get them approved first.

call me crazy, but I didn't see any missions listed in my village's ooc section, so I applied for this one. While yes, there's a time saving rule that would allow me to skip this portion of undertaking a mission, no, there is no list of missions Konoha people don't have to apply for. So.. Is this list going to be created, or should I just take locking and archiving this topic as approval to go do the mission?
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Mission for Hotaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Hotaru   Mission for Hotaru I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Quote :
How to apply for missions:
Its simple, if you're after a custom mission post it here for a mod to look it over. If you are after the generic ones look in your village's OOC section and there will be a list there. To do one of those missions all you have to do is C/P the mission into the thread at the beginning and RP it out. You must also do this with custom missions, but must get them approved first.

Is this a custom mission wind? No it is not. It says clearly in the already approved one that it is a generic mission. Now yes while this does need to be updated, you can, by doing a simple bit of "math" in your head that a full grown woman should have no problem figuring out. Theres two types of missions, generic and custom. It only says you have to apply for custom missions. Is this a custom mission? No, it is not.

NOW. I already told you what you needed to do, so there should have been no question. No need for this snippy ass reply considering what you needed to do had been explained to you. I suggest you take this mission, post it up in a thread, and do it wiht out any further comments about it. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission for Hotaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Hotaru   Mission for Hotaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for Hotaru
Page 1 of 1