Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Sanzen's Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Sanzen's Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Sanzen's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sanzen's Jutsu   Sanzen's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:36 am

Approved Techs

Tishuto Clan Techs
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu

Regular

Name of Jutsu: Ninpo Kuchiyose (Summoning)
Users: Chunin +
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: -

Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals and objects to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu. By signing this contract, the creatures themselves can also reverse summon the contract signer to their location.

To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

-------------------------

Name of Jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Users: Jounin +
Element Affinity: -

Description: The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
*Elements can also be added into this clone, as explained in various other jutsu listed.

Katon

Name of Jutsu: Endan (Fireball)
Users: Katon users
Element Affinity: Katon

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the ninja will then inhale air via their mouth and rear their head back. Upon exhaling and utilizing fire chakra, the user will release a rather large jet of fire from their mouth and incinerate everything in range. This fireball is generally 5 feet high and 5 feet wide upon training and can travel to up to at least 5 meters away; growing weaker the further it gets.

Name of Jutsu:
Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique)

Description: Utilizing the Katon element, the user performs the necessary handsigns before inhaling air. Upon exhaling, the user is able to move their mouth in a way to release at least 5 to 20 small fireballs at the opponent. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Name of Jutsu:
Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)

Description: The user uses cord, wire, etc to somehow wrap around the target; whether by using kunai, shuriken, or other tools. These wires could also be dipped in an oil or flammable liquid before hand to make the fire travel down them much more quickly and intensify the flame slightly. Upon being trapped in these wires or cord, the user then breaths fire along the wire or cord, setting it a light as it follows the path of this material until eventually it surrounds the target in a ball of fire.
*If wire is used, the wire will also then be heated up and has the capability to burn the target as well.

This is capable of leaving the target third degree burns due to the fire, and wire if used.

-----------------------------------

Name of Jutsu: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu (Mist Waltz Technique)
Users: Katon Users

Description: Upon performing the necessary handsigns, the user will inhale before spitting out a large amount of flammable mist from their mouth. When the mist hits flame or if the flame touches the mist, combustion will occur and thus the mist will explode and incinerate everything in its path. Anyone the mist or flames may receive 3rd degree burns; especially if they are drenched in the mist and if the mist is lit on fire.

Name of Jutsu: Haisekishou (Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning)
Users: Katon Users

Description: The jutsu allows the user to spew superheated ash from their mouth that can surround the target in a dark cloud. This ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim and because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a hot cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will then ignite, creating a violent explosion that can envelope the user. With enough force this explosion could even have the capability to knock the victim out.

Doton

Name of Jutsu: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Double Suicide Decapitation Technique)
Users: Doton Users
Element Affinity: Doton

Description: User uses Doton to sneak up on the opponent silently from underground. From there, the user moves beneath the opponent before grasping the opponents legs and pulling them under. Usually the user pulls the opponent so that their head is sticking out, which then a clone or someone else can come and decapitate the opponent. However, it is possible to pull the opponent down even further to where they became stuck underground and cannot breath.

Name of Jutsu: Ganchuurou no Jutsu (Rock Pillar Prison Technique)

Description: Utilizing Earth chakra, the user will perform the appropriate handsigns before placing their hands on the ground. This then causes thick pillars of earth to rise out of ground around the target, preventing the target from escaping.

-------------------------------------

Name of Jutsu: Moguragakure no Jutsu (Mole Hiding Technique)
Description: This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. The user then has the ability to travel underground freely; allowing them to have a better escape in some scenarios and even lay traps. Once the user reemerges, they can come up with half their body still in the ground if they choose. The ground around the spot they come out will appear as though it is untouched.

-------------------------------------

Name of Jutsu: Doryuu Heki (Earth Release: Earth Style Wall)

Description: Utilizing the earth element, the user performs the appropriate handsigns before slamming their hands or feet onto the ground. This then causes an earth wall to rise out of the ground before the user or even all around, depending on how the technique is used. Various sizes can be created, from 5 ft high by 3 ft wide to 10 meters high to 5 meters wide. However due to it being B-rank, this means the size and thickness of the wall has it's limits.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Sanzen's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Jutsu   Sanzen's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Sanzen's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Jutsu   Sanzen's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:23 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Sanzen's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Jutsu   Sanzen's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Archived Upon Request
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Sanzen's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Jutsu   Sanzen's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Unarchived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanzen's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Jutsu   Sanzen's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanzen's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1