Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Ravot Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Ravot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam

Bam

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Name: Ravot Uchiha
Nickname/Alias: Scar

Age Appearance: 16

Appearance: Ravot Char-scar2

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village:

Clan/Bloodline: Uchiha

Personality: Cold-hearted, quiet person with a certain sense of justice, but will help other if it benefits him. Scar like to kept to himself and is shy around woman. Even though he's mostly quiet he does speak here and there, and he when he's with a team he obey his command and get along with his teammates. Scar likes to zone out and think about certain things that puzzle, amuse, or just relax his mind, and in battle Scar tends to be reckless until he's back into a corner that when he began to think and plan his next move. Scar respect other ninja's higher than him.

Goals: Unknown
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality:

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu
Dominant:Ninjutsu
Recessive:

Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Dominant: Lightning
Recessive:

History: Scar at a young age train hard everyday to become a strong ninja. Scar was raised in Kumogakure, in a local clan. His father was an ANBU and his mother died giving birth. Since his father was barely home he would stay at home alone waiting for his dad return. One day as he was heading home from the market he saw a group of kids near his house playing around when he decided to ask to play with them they said yes.

Scar would play with them everyday until sundown or when his said it was time to come in. They're favorite hang out spot was at a pond used as a fishing spot near the school they would spend the night each other others house,tell jokes,pick fights, and mess around they did amost everything together. Then came the time they were waiting for the Genin Exam, they were excited and took the exam. At First, Scar was sweating like crrazy then he walk threw the door and into the exam room were the teacher with the headbands were. First they ask him to perform certains jutsu, Scar took a deep breathe perform the jutsu's to best of his ability.

A hour pass as his friends waited for him to walk out, sudden the doors open and there stood Scar with his head held down, a female friend of his ran up to and said: "Its ok Scar, there's always next time." Suddenly Scar grin as he raise his head, something shiny caught her eyes as he raise his head and a smile appear on her face, bam had a headband on. Scar said: "I had my head down because i didn't want people to see me cry" Scar touch the headband on his forehead and smile. "Its ya'll turn now" Scar said as he look at his friends, they went in one by one to take the exam. Hours passed as Scar waited for them, then the doors open again and his friends walk out each with a headband on Scar smile "You know what this means.......PARTY."

They headed over to his house and had a big party, his father, who was there said to bam " I'm proud of you, you are a true ninja. You grown up so fast and your friends" He pat Scar on the shoulder."You better get some sleep all of you" He looked at all of us "Tomarrow, you begin your ninja duties and you'll have a new teacher." Scar and the rest cleaned up and went to sleep. Scar and the gang woke and headed to school to get in there new teams and meet there new teacher. Scar and his friends were seperated, but Scar was stuck with two of his friends so it was ok.

As they headed to the training grounds they meet there new teacher, he seem like an ok guy to them, but that didn't last long. He told them "I want you to prove to me that you truly are ninja, fight me. If you can land a hit on me you'll pass my test, if you don't i'll fail and demote you back to academy students, and you have to hit me before dawn tomarrow, Begin." Scar and his team tried they're hardess to hit him, but they couldn't no matter what they try until, bam female friend ask the teacher if she could hit him. To bam surprise he said "Yes, congradulation you pass." Scar was relieve but dissappointed. Then an ANBU appear before them and walked up to Scar, he said " I'm sorry Scar, but........your father died on the battlefield, he was a good ninja. Before he died he wanted me to give you this."; The ANBU handed Scar a letter and his father sword, then he left.

Scar and his friends attended his father funeral, he was buried next to Scar's mother. After the funeral, his friends walked up to bam asking him if he would like to live with one of them, but bam said "No........I want to be alone." Scar walked away, ever since Scar never smiled. The next day, Scar and his team were assigned a C-rank mission to investigate, who or what is hurting a nearby village on a mountain. Scar and the team arrived at the village and found out who were hurting these villageers....Rogue Ninjas. Scar and the team headed to they're hideout near the summit, Scar and the others attack the rogue ninjas hideout, in a fierce battle Scar and the team were winning until one got the upper hand on bam and knock him off the mountain into the valley.

Scar's team defeated the ninja and search for bam, they found him the next day covered in blood from the impact of the fall, and quickly hurried back to Kumo. Three weeks passed, Scar woke up to find his friends waiting right next to him, they ask him "Our you all right Scar?" Scar looked at them with a confused look at them and said "Scar......who's Scar.....and who are you guys?" To they're horror Scar couldn't remember them or anything before the accident. For the next four months Scar's friends try to help him remember, they made little progress. Now Scar is living his life trying to regain his memories

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics: Chakra control is above average, enchand speed and strength to almost superhuman level

Public Profile
Name: Ravot
Appearance: Ravot Char-scar2 :
Village
: Konohagakure
Organization: none
Info: Scar has a X-shaped scar on his face and has weird tatoo's on his arm

Last edited by Bam on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Please follow the template, Bam.

Code:
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Nickname/Alias[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Age Appearance[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]:

[i][u]Gender[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Skill Level[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Ninja Rank[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Village[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Birthplace[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Previous Village[/u][/i]:

[u][b]Clan/Bloodline[/b][/u]:

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]:

[i][u]Goals[/i][/u]:
[i][u]Alignment[/i][/u]:

[i][u]Canon Personality[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Skill Specialty[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Dominant[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Recessive[/u][/i]:

[b][u]Elemental Affinity[/u][/b]:
[i][u]Dominant[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Recessive[/u][/i]:

[b][u]History[/u][/b]:

[b][u]RP Sample[/u][/b]:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b][u]Special Characteristics[/u][/b]:

[b][size=24]Public Profile[/size][/b]
[b][u]Name[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Village[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Organization[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Info[/u][/b]:
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Ok...edited
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:06 pm

edited again
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:39 pm

You need more personality. Also, add the special characteristic's definitions, and your missing the "Info" in the "Public Profile"
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 am

sigh....edited again.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm

High Ranking Character Topic wrote:
Rule: From this day forth anyone going for a high rank in Kumogakure must ask me (whether pm/pc/chat/etc.) first. If one should make an app (Not counting any applications made before this post) of anything higher than a Gennin without my knowledge will not get said rank and will most likely be a D Rank.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Gennin have 1 element, 1 specialty
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm

edit again
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Moved back to Character creation due to Inactivity.... You have well, you have until kumogakure fills up to come back and re-claim this character.
Back to top Go down
Bam

Bam

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 am

I'm back.....sorry i've been busy with Football pratice sry. I here to recalim my character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravot   Ravot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravot
Page 1 of 1