Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Chakra Gathering Seal Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Chakra Gathering Seal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Chakra Gathering Seal Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Gathering Seal   Chakra Gathering Seal I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:46 am

Seal Name: Chakra Gathering Seal
Wearer: Sayuri Hikaru
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Location of Seal: Top of the left breast
Positive Effects: This seal keeps Sayuri's Advanced Transformation in check 24/7 without the need to focus her chakra the entire time by gathering about 30-40% of total chakra reserve. This also helps with her Medical Ninjutsu since it usually requires a good control over chakra and Sayuri has a bit more chakra than the average shinobi so keeping nearly half of it sealed off will lower her chakra reserves and allow her easier control over the chakra she usually has access too.

Negative Effects: Due to not having enough knowledge on Fuuinjutsu to break an S rank seal, Sayuri cannot remove the seal and therefor cannot access all of her chakra due to the other fact that the seal is already running on its own chakra reserves unless a master Fuuinjutsu user were to break the seal for her.

Transformation Effect: Aging process slows down to a near stand-still, causing Sayuri to age, appearance wise, only one year in five. It is also possible to live for an extended period of time while the seal is active.

Seal Info: Sayuri was given the seal by one of her teammates and best friends, who was a Fuuijutsu master, on her 16th Birthday as a gift, knowing how much she idolized Tsunade and wanted to be just like her. Sayuri has since never taken it off, not because she loved it so much, she actually wanted to take it off after quiting the shinobi force but it was that very same friend that died, causing her to quit in the first place. She has since told her ex-husband that it was but a tattoo that she got back in her "wild" days when he saw it for the first time. She has now had this particular seal on for 25 years and has no idea what she really looks.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Gathering Seal   Chakra Gathering Seal I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Seal of Rassilon >.< I wonder how many people will recognize that.

But, how does storing 40% of your chakra to fuel an advanced Henge based tech cause your actual aging process to slow?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Gathering Seal   Chakra Gathering Seal I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Oh... Wow, I didn't notice that while I was writing, my idea sort of changed in the midst of it all.

It was supposed to be a transformation tech but I just kept writing so now it's more of a bodily process, slowing down the maturing hormones in the bidy in order to keep the body from aging as fast as usual. Its not even a tech anymore now, it's just a slow aging seal.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Gathering Seal   Chakra Gathering Seal I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:29 pm

approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Gathering Seal   Chakra Gathering Seal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chakra Gathering Seal
Page 1 of 1