Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  Empty
PostSubject: Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -    Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:30 am

Name: Kaji Koi Kanto
Nickname/Alias: DenkoKyuuten no Kokou [Lightning Sky King],

Age Appearance: 18

Appearance: Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  Kaji-2

Kaji a young adult as he would like to think is around 5 foot 11 inches (71 inches) tall and weighs 163 pounds. However if one was to pick him up he would seem about two times heavier since he holds weights around his body. He wears a cloak that weight 127 pounds in complete weight that is utilized to increase his Kenjutsu abilities. This brings his normal body weight to about 290 pounds.

Kaji’s face is very sweet and smooth much like a child even though if you called him a child he would kill you. He has no scars or any markings on his face. He has slanted eyes and there probably his most interesting features. Both of his eyes are tinted purple however this would be the last thing you noticed cause as soon as you tried to make eye contact you would end up looking into two pools of pure blood that is known as Kaji’s pupils. Kajis most less notable feature is his varying hair lengths of some that cover his face and one that will reach down to his shoulder. The hair color is a light black or a very dull gray with red highlights scattered in the center of the hair..

Kajis normal attire is a traditional Kage cloak except its black and has the colors a blend of white and Yellow cap. He also usually wears the clothes in the picture under the Kage robe/cloak.

Skill Level: S - Rank
Ninja Rank: Raikage

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: Sunagakure

Clan/Bloodline: Kanto Fusenmei Shiryoku

Personality: Kaji is what you would call an old soul in a young body. He has wisdom beyond his years and is very intellectual person. He remains calm most of the time and is said to almost be emotionless if he isn’t interested. However he is very energetic and fierce when e gets interested in a fight. He is however usually calm and hold s a blank expression on his face.

Kaji when around people can come off as an idiot with no idea what he’s doing due to his constant stupid actions that can come off idiotic and stupid and how he is always calm will send people away from him. However if you gain kaji’s Loyalty it will not disappear unless you do something to make it disappear.

Kaji’s biggest qwerk in his personality is his sadomasochism his love and tolerance of pain. This is so high that he can even move with a broken bone on just pure will power and continue fighting as long as he can justify it for the pain. A secondary qwerk kaji has is that he has a very powerful complex for being lazy when the need is not imminent. This means if its not a life or death situation he will not seriously try his hardest and will often hold back in his power.

However Kaji has a single more thing that makes him odd. Its what makes it dwell upon insanity as many do not comprehend it. Many have called this Bi-polorization but few truly can picture that. Kaji does not live as a single entity but as hundreds. His mind does not think in a single existance. His ideals have clashed so many times that they have seperated from the main existance and are called Persona’s. Each persona can take over the main body at anytime that it is fit to be taken over thus giving kaji a unpredicable aura. The persona change while doing nothing to the physical body it can instead change voices and how Kaji seems to act. Currently Kaji holds 4 different Persona’s.

Takai is a persona that is the logical personallity and holds Kaji’s ideals of death in his thoughts.

Pheo is a persona thats is the illogical childish personallity that is what holds Kaji’s opinions and Ideals on life itself.

Sasuga is a persona that is a femine or what most would call sensitive side. Yes it is a female persona that was created and holds his compassion.

Mizo is a persona that is completly blank that has no compassion no feelings no ideals just does as he is ordered to do. This persona is used in missions mostly that go againts kaji’s owns feelings.

Goals: Have fun, kill some people and just relax.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Canon Personality: Hidan?

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Weaponry [Bladed and Blunt]
Recessive: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Ranton
Recessive: Suiton Raiton

History:
    Spoiler:

Quote :
    Sorry for the rush at the end hectic schedule and i would prefer to have this completed by tonight so when i get more time i will update and make this much longer.

RP Sample:
Role-Play Sample:
Generic one below.
Spoiler:

See the quote for a small rp sample in the history.

See below for a custom one for this character. (If you want i'll redo this one since it is for it at Genin level)
Spoiler:
[/list]
Special Characteristics:
Personal Characteristics
Spoiler:

Generic

Skill
Spoiler:

Physical
Spoiler:

Mental
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Kaji Koi Kanto [Deceased]
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Sunagakure
Organization: N/A
Info: A young genin of the Suto-mu clan that was sent on a mission with his team and had his team completely obliterated by an unknown ninja faction.

Last edited by Kaji Kanto on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -    Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Alright, Complete on a semi-rushed job. If anything needs to be lengthened I'd be happy to do it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -    Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:35 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -    Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 pm

W.I.P approval due to revamp of Kumogakure
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -    Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaji Koi Kanto - Being revamped for Raikage Position -
Page 1 of 1