Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kaji's seishin seal Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kaji's seishin seal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Kaji's seishin seal Empty
PostSubject: Kaji's seishin seal   Kaji's seishin seal I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Seal Name: Seishin Seal (With Seal of limit)
Wearer: Kaji Koi Kanto
Appearance: The seal has four outer circles with a single X cutting all of the circles then a line through the X.
Location of Seal: The seal is located on the right side of the back of his head.
Positive Effects: This seal will continuously sap 10% of the users chakra and send it directly into there brain causing that part of the brain to be able to be utilized. Thus giving the user 85% of there total brain to use and allows them to project there brainwaves in telekinetic waves that allow them to utilize a new type of ninjutsu. This new type of Ninjutsu is called Seishin jutsu.
Negative Effects: This seal will sap 10% of the users chakra daily making them only able to fight at 90% of there total chakra. It then causes an immense physical pain for every Seishin technique they preform. It also causes there mental power to diminish each time they lose in seishin fight. [Basicly if they lose in mental power all the damage they take there then becomes brain damage.] They also lose all genjutsu ability's and fuuinjutsu or medical ability's. They are also unable to use Kai the jutsu that allows someone to cancel Genjutsu. It can also bring about mental harm because if you use to much of your brain one of your involuntary functions (such as breathing your heart breathing etc etc)THis happens if they use more than 2 seishin techniques per battle. The involuntary function doesn't come back till the user passes out from it disappearing. (usually less than a post)
Transformation Effect: N/A
Seal Info:
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Kaji's seishin seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's seishin seal   Kaji's seishin seal I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kaji's seishin seal
Page 1 of 1