Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Ayano's Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Ayano's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Ayano's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Ayano's Jutsu   Ayano's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Ninjutsu

Fuuton

Name of Jutsu: Senpuu Kakuheki (Whirlwind Barrier)
Users: Ayano
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Fuuton
Training Link: -
Description: After focusing wind chakra into the users hands, and performing the needed hand seals, the user spins in a circle while causing wind to spin around them. This barrier only surrounds the user for as long as the user spins. The barrier is used as a defense to deflect oncoming projectiles and give oncoming opponents a bit of a surprise. The user may also throw their own weapons into this whirlwind to cast them out in random directions.

Name of Jutsu: Kaze Te (Wind Hand)
Description: Upon performing the necessary hand signs and utilizing wind chakra, the user summons this chakra to their hands. When the user is attacked they will then thrust their palm out to change the course of the attack using wind.
For example, causing weapons aimed for them to be pushed back or to the sides. If another being were to attack the user, such as a kick, the user can use wind chakra to blast the leg back. This also works for blasting an arm away, etc. Although blasted back, the wind only works close range [0 - 5 meters]. This focused wind may have the ability to break limbs however the chance of this happening is slim until user is considered to be in the higher ranks. Wind must constantly be refocused to block new oncoming strikes as well.

Name of Jutsu: Uchikudaku (To Crush)
Description: Upon performing hand signs, and utilizing wind chakra, the user swipes their palm down towards the ground. This causes a gust of wind to be slammed towards the ground. If an opponent were to be in range [0 - 3 meters] of the user when this happened they would feel a heavy pressure on them. This would cause them to be forced to bend down, if not, it would still cause them to have trouble moving and give the user enough time to make a secondary attack; such as Kaze Te (Wind Hand), etc.

Name of Jutsu: Kosoku Kazekiri [Makeshift Wind Cutter]
Description: Focusing chakra into a blade, the user will perform necessary handsigns before slashing out with the blade. This causes a piercing wind strike due to the wind taking on the blades form; including the blade's sharpness. This jutsu requires a katana, or other long and sharp object, and will only remain in its sharpened form at a close range [0 - 5 meters]. After that, the wind not only loses its edge but its force/power as well and dissipates back into the air.

Name of Jutsu: Reppushou (Gale Wind Palm)
Users: Fuuton Users
Description: Utilizing chakra, and the appropriate hand seals, the user sends forth a strong gust of wind towards their target. This wind can reach from close to mid range [0 - 10 meters] but weakens the further it reaches. Weapons can be concealed within, before, and/or after this gust to cause a more damaging effect.

Name of Jutsu: Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough)
Users: Fuuton Users
Description: Upon forming the appropriate hand seals and focusing fuuton chakra, the user brings both hands to their mouth before blowing out a large blast of wind. This gust is capable of leveling almost anything in its path and can travel up to mid range [0 - 10 meters]. A smaller variation of the technique involves a smaller and more focused blast of wind combined with fire.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Ayano's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayano's Jutsu   Ayano's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ayano's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1