Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King

King

Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP] Empty
PostSubject: Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP]   Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Ummmm......well basically I'm going to use the topic to try and get into the swing of things. Well based on the fact that I haven't RPed in a while I'm not expecting it all to come to me naturally so I'm going to work on it before I started typing up the history for my summons and my character (well adding more to it). So yeah don't expect this to be one of your level RPs well at least maybe not yet.

I'm going to go other different subjects for each post in this topic. I think for the first one I'm going to practice using my character in battle using Suiton jutsu (Which I've never used before so it will be interesting for me to see if it all turns out well especially description wise).

Here goes nothing.....
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP]   Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 am

Subject: briefly trying to describe the clan exclusive characteristic while going over a one-sided conversation (set around the death of my character's mother).
---

The Characteristic:

Grief consumed Hope's mind as he reflected on the death of his mother and her last words. It was suddenly becoming dark as rain clouds blocked out the sun and stole the sky. A few minutes later it grew darker still and the heavens started to pour...

Back Then...

It was a pretty nice day considering what was about to take place. A young woman, in her late twenties with brown hair, was driving a horse-drawn cart towards the village hidden in the leaves where she intends to take refuge. However a group of twelve or so men stood in the way of the cart; Blocking the path. They looked about thirty and all of them shared the same ninja headband. Kirigakure.

This was one of the very reasons that Hope's mother wanted to flee the village.....that and the death of his father. One of the shinobi spoke which snapped Hope's mother out of her trance. "So what's a pretty little lady like yourself doing in a place like this?" Slowing the horse down to a stop, Hope's mother gazed up at the man and said nothing. This infuriated him."HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME!!!" he roared. To the surprise of the other shinobi in the group, the shinobi unsheathed his sword he began to charge over towards the cart. With little input from who seems to be the leader of the group the shinobi stopped his attack and paused to recompose himself. "tsk..you made me lose my cool then. If it weren't for our leader here....." The shinobi paused to glance back at the leader of the group. Showing no emotion the leader stared back from the hood that even seemed to conceal his identity during the day, it was unnerving....."You may have been killed there and then, in that single strike. Then we would have stolen the cargo of your cart....that is if you didn't realise that we were bandits?" the man calmly explained. Only one section of the man's speech was important; Well to the driver at least. "....Then we would have stolen the cargo of your chart....." It echoed throughout her mind and panic set in as she realised that her son; Hope, who was sleeping in the back of the cart was now in danger....
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP]   Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 am

Subject: Using water jutsu in a battle.
----------

Reserved post.
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP]   Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Meh. I picked it back up quicker than I thought. Even though I might not need this topic any more I think that I'll still use this to practice whatever so I can just 'get to know' my character better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP]   Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Developing A Character, Redeveloping A Skill [Closed RP]
Page 1 of 1