Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Tea Time ~ [Closed] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Tea Time ~ [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Genin
Genin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Tea Time ~ [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 am

Carrying extra baggage wasn't Orihima's style. The only exception was her hip-pouch and that served a very important purpose. She was a kunoichi after all, that sort of thing was to be expected from her. However, you could say that at least just for today, their was another exception. Being carried in her milky white hands was a small basket. What were the contents you ask? Why, of course, it was home-made tea. Not only was it home-made, but it was crafted by Orihima's mother, and that made it all the more special. Why waste something so meaningful at a over-crowded tea house? Do you know what the chances are of her spilling her tea because some clumsy fool waltzed maybe just a little too far to the left? Or maybe the chances of the waitress getting her order wrong? Or even the slim chance that they wouldn't even have the tea she wanted? No, Orihima didn't think you knew. So, here she was, looking for that certain special place to enjoy her certain special tea. It had to be somewhere away from the busy streets of Konohagakure no Sato. Of course, she also had to be wary not to find somewhere too close to the parks or Academy, where children ran wild, despite being a child herself. Her faint colored Hyuuga eyes scanned around the area, steadily walking down the sidewalks. Today's weather was very nice, in Orihimas opinion. It was cool and half the sun was covered up by a thick white cloud. A breeze would blow by every now and then. Yes, it was very nice, very nice indeed.

Just for a moment, the girl's rare crooked grin appeared, only to then be hidden by her jet-black hair that had been blown by the wind. She moved her bangs and hair away, returning to her indifferent facial expression from before. 'At least I haven't been irritated today...' the Hyuuga thought. 'Oh, but just thinking that very thought has probably screwed me over...' she quickly added onto her train of thought. It made her glare at the sidewalk laid out in front of her. 'Nothing special yet...' she stated in her head, still looking for that special spot. She continued to walk along, browsing the areas which she came by, indifferent though quickly becoming impatient with the process. It was then, just as she was about to loose her patience, she saw something. It was plain. It was simple. It was also alone and hidden. Orihima stared at it; it being a large tree, surrounded by a few other trees on the side of a green grassy hill. It was something she would have read in an old yet classic story book that was usually somewhat predictable, but that was okay. As long as she could drink her special tea in a favorable environment.

With that, Orihima strayed away from the sidewalk and walked towards the hill. The only noise she heard was her grass being crunched under her feet, the breeze that blew by every now and then, and the occasional soft scratching noise her wicker basket made when it rubbed up against her grey hoodie. In fact, no how matter unimportant it was, she just then realized she was wearing all grey with the exception of her black ninja shoes. How uninteresting yet amusing that seemed. Finally, the Hyuuga reached the tree on the side of the hill. She sat down, sitting on her knees like she had seen so women before when they drank tea, and opened up her wicker basket. Inside laid a medium sized jug of tea and... ... ... Two tea cups? Orihima's eyebrows furrowed. 'Why is there two? Must be some mistake.' she thought with an undeniable hint of suspicion. After taking the jug of tea and two tea cups out and sitting them next to her, she saw a note. Her eyes folded into slits as she picked up the note. There was no words. Instead, it was a chibi face... Winking...

'Why is it winking? Why did mom draw a winking face? What is the purp--' her train of thought was immediately cut off. She turned her head, glaring at the second cup, as if it was mocking her. Orihima had put her mother's little hint together. The Hyuuga knew other girl's her age tended to go out with other girls, socializing and having a good time. However, it was also around this age that she knew girl's hormones acted up in a very significant 'special' way. It was true, how shocking it may be, irritated and grumpy Orihima was no exception. Although, she had never told anyone about that little side of her personality. Never. Was it possible her mother knew from that odd and rather scarily accurate 'mother intuition'? Maybe she was only being silly? Maybe, just maybe, Orihima was putting too much thought into it. She set the note back in her wicker basket and took the jug, still glaring at the second cup. She proceeded to pour herself a cup of tea with slight irritation. 'As long as I'm not irritated when I'm drinking my tea, I'll be okay. I haven't taken a sip, yet. It's technically not my tea time, yet. I will not be irritated, I will not be irritated, I will not be irritated...' she chanted in her head, inching the cup of tea closer and closer to her pink lips. Finally, Orihima took a sip of tea... It was very good. Maybe she could forgive the second cup and not be irritated... Maybe.

Last edited by Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥ on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 am

Togyou let out a long and irritated yawn as he just sat in the tree watching the birds and clouds fly past him. The branch he was sitting on formed nicely to his back allowing a sturdy way to support himself in the tree as he just watched the world pass by. The sun blinded across the perfect blue sea that was known as the sky with a the occasional ripple of a white cloud. Togyou loved watching the convergence of it and wished he could be like his falcon Aisu. He watched as his black falcon used thermal vents to carry himself higher into the sky. The freedom of that heat hitting the bottoms of ones wings creating the lift effect taking them to new heights that were out of many's grasp. Gyo had a love for the sky but wasn't crazy enough to try and grasp it.

”One must learn that, when ones dreams are staring them in the face. They either grasp it and run with it or they fall and land on there faces. One's dreams either become true and they can hold on with there grip till death, or they fall so far as there dream soars into the forever ending sky never to be caught again. Aisu is the same way, I don't know how long my friend will be with me and I don't want to think about the day that he leaves.” Gyo then sighed letting his eyes close and his head fall back hitting the tree trunk with a thunk. It didn't hurt as his white hair was rustled by the trunk. He let out a deep yawn and soon the bags under his eyes became evident as that yawn was let out.

Gyo thought back to the last time he slept. Was that time a week ago? No a month? No somewhere between two weeks and a month sounded right to him. As he yawned again he let himself stretch his arms out and then brought them to rest on his lap. He let out one final yawn as his head went limp for the first time in just under a month.

In the dreamscape of Gyo's imagination it all started with him strapped to a table. Each leather strapped crossed over him with tightness that forced his struggling to be pointless as he couldn't move an inch. The leather dug into his chest as he panted from the pain as it was stressed harder into his chest with each involuntary struggle. Soon a man came closer out from the shadows. The mans face was black and undistinguished and he wore a white lab coat stained in pure blood. Togyou moved his head to the side to look into the shadow as he could feel something. The exact o-knife cutting into his skin the pain was dull at first but it was slowly becoming evident. He could feel each cut of the knife rip through his skin as he bite into his lip.

Soon the knife stopped and the pain was a throbbing pain. He could feel his own blood all over his stomach then something urked him as he could feel a hand slide into his own body. Togyou was curious to look but he didn't. He tried to pierce through the shadows looking outwards trying to see something anything. All he saw was the tip of hand reaching out through the shadows. Togyou tried to reach his but all that happened was pain flowing through him. Togyou was then forced to look his head jerked to look at his own stomach. He saw his entire stomach was cut open blood fell from it like it was solid chunks of matter. The man was there to his hand slowly coming out and Togyou felt his body go numb as he started to feel all the blood come out. The man then removed his hand and it had something in its grasp. Cords came from this object that entered his body. This object was beating, it was a slow melodic rhythm. It then hit Togyou it was his heart.

Then sudden grasp of pain fell through his body he could no longer breathe as pressure built onto his heart. The man in the coat was squeezing his heart slowly and surely it was being crushed under the force. The beating increased and so did the blood that fell from the incision. Soon Togyou fell back in a blood curdling scream as his heart burst into just a puddle of blood.

Back in the real world Togyou had been shifting in his sleep and he shivered slightly off-balancing him from his position of stability. However as his heart was crushed and he let out that scream in his dream sure enough he let out a scream now. As his eyes jerked open and his body flew up sending him surely falling off the tree. As he fell off the tree he was falling towards the ground. Usually he wouldn't care and would take the face plant head on but this was different. It seems he was falling towards a woman who had stopped under the tree for some tea. Togyou thought as he was falling 'What a drag'

Togyou soon made into contact with the girl and of course pushed her down. He had adjusted his weight just by enough that it wouldn't cause any pain to her and it would just be a forceful connection with her chest. His hand move to grasp the tea cup and steady it and his legs parted to go around her own legs and his free arm landed on its side in a plank position. With this position it would look awkward but Togyou was the only one in pain and her tea was completely safe not a drop spilt. His hand moved to place the cup on the ground out of the way and then he used his other arm to push himself up onto his knee's looking down at her.

She was cute he did have to admit. A hyuuga was obvious from the eyes and the body was a typical one for a hyuuga female. However she did fall somewhat in the shortness range but this didn't take anything away from her milky skin that made one with weak will kiss it the black hair which was so typical and of course that grin of irritation that she was most likely wearing. Or the one of total shock that a man had just dropped out of a tree and on top of her. The gray clothing with the splash of fish net would leave most starting from afar if they were weak.

Togyou held a blank expression on his face as he looked down at her his all black attire leaving him somewhat toned through the skin tight clothing he finally spoke. I apologize for my interruption of your time and sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you. If you like you may punish me or even file a claim against me. I will not hold anything against you since it was my fault for sleeping in the tree.” He spoke with clear precision of a politician and as he stood up it showed how much he supposedly prided himself on his body as it was cut and toned through his black shirt he offered out his white silky palm towards the woman.

Now Togyou wasn't a stalker but as he held out his hand for her he let his mind wander to figure out who she was. For some reason he had a photographic memory and just from a glance he could remember anything he needed to. So he had glanced over every page of the Bingo book for the information and this woman's name popped directly into his head. ”May I help you up Miss, Orihima Hyuuga. Or would it be more polite to call you Lady Orihima? Either way I may as well introduce myself as well. My name is Togyou Shihai the personal advisor to the Hokage.”
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Genin
Genin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

What a dreadful scream it was. It had caught Orihima so off-guard, she coughed out the remaining tea in her mouth. Before she could even show some sign of curiosity, shock, or fear- She was forced down. There was no pain, but she let out a gasp, as if she had no air to breathe and was panicking. What the hell was going on? Her back bumped up against the grass and tree trunk, legs still bent but in a rather awkward position, expecting tea to have spilled all over her. However, she remained dry. It was being held by the hands of a boy. A... Boy? That's what had happened? A boy had fallen on her? He has hovering above Orihima, legs over her own, holding her cup of tea. Her eyebrows rose and her mouth gaped open. It was true the Hyuuga was usually only irritated, indifferent... Or... Uh... Observant of specific males, but that didn't mean it ruled out all other possible emotions. She was startled and impressed, finding it difficult to speak, even with it opened. Orihima inhaled and exhaled. The boy moved to set the cup of tea down and settle himself up on his knees, looking down on her. He had such a blank expression upon his face. It was very odd, indeed. He had just fallen out of a tree, on top of someone, most likely in pain, and all he had to show it was with a blank expression similar to the one she herself had on all the time? 'Why the hell is he still on me? Why hasn't he said anything? He's just looking at me with the blank expression!'

As if he knew what she had been thinking--
"I apologize for my interruption of your time and sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you. If you like you may punish me or even file a claim against me. I will not hold anything against you since it was my fault for sleeping in the tree.”

It was unexpected yet expectant all at the same time. It was true she imagined some sort of apology; that was just the natural occurrence that happened in a situation like this. However, his apology was not frantic or embarrassed. He sounded like a professional, if you could call it that. 'You may punish me...?' she repeated in her head. The thoughts that then entered the girl's head were thoughts that could easily be found in a 'romance' novel. The boy's obviously well-toned muscles that peeked through his skin-tight shirt did not help. Orihima could feel the heat rising to her face. 'N-no one can see me like this! I got to stop thinking like that when I'm around someone!' she attempted to beat into her head. The Hyuuga slit her eyes in an attempt to look more irritated than flushed. Was it working? She stared at the boy's white hand. It was true he had some odd aura to him, but he was impressive and mannered.

He spoke again--
”May I help you up Miss, Orihima Hyuuga. Or would it be more polite to call you Lady Orihima? Either way I may as well introduce myself as well. My name is Togyou Shihai the personal advisor to the Hokage.”

Now, that was unexpected. She figured people would always recognize her as a Hyuuga, seeing as her eyes were a dead give away, but he knew her name. Did he know her from the Academy? Had she met him before? Oh, but he claimed to be the personal advisor of the Hokage. Perhaps that was the answer? Still, he was pretty young looking for an advisor. Orihima took his hand and did everything in her power not to blush, for his skin was quite silky and smooth, very welcoming. "I-I just want to drink my tea!" she said with a hint of irritation and... What was it? Startlement? Awestruck? After all, he hadn't hurt her or spill a drop of her oh-so special tea. "It was only an accident, I'm not going to press charges! I'm not that mean!" she tightened her grip on his hand and continued, "You're just a very lucky man. You didn't spill my tea. Do you know how irritating it is to spill cool tea on you when you're only trying to relax?" she ranted on. Before she could even prevent any more words from coming out of her mouth, "I don't know how you're not the least bit shaken. You can just call me Lady Orihima, it's not a big deal... I have an extra tea cup. Have a drink with me? It's relaxing."

There. She said it... Without sounding completely obvious that she did find him attractive. Maybe this would be the day she finally made an acquaintance? Then the thought occurred that he may actually reject her offer. She didn't like the idea of being rejected. She could only imagine how irritated she would feel should he do so. That would probably ruin her tea time...
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 am

Togyou continued to watch this woman. His curiosity was somewhat peaked since it appeared she was fine. She was slightly blushing as he saw the redness in her pale cheeks as clear as day. She even beat her hand slightly which was a instant give away of her natural feelings. As she squinted her eyes everything fell into place. As she took his hand to get up he pulled her up and towards him. He looked down at her and into her eyes.

As he gazed in her eyes he lost himself in the pools of awing simple gray. The lack of color making them so cold yet so warm and inviting. One who had emotions would seem them as dull and unpleasant. As she squinted the grayness melded with Togyou's thoughts and that caught him in a sense of awestruck. The squinted allowed him to see what he wished the woman's soul looked like and next thing he knew he had fallen for these eyes. The irritation and paleness that attracted him accompanied by the warmness of the gaze on his face.

One who was not as cold as Togyou would have gone Gaga for this woman but he didn't since he was used to shutting out all emotions. However as he continued to look into the woman's eyes he did feel her pulse rising as she increased her grip on his hand. He listened to her words intently as she was surely flustered from her experience. As she stopped Togyou picked up the conversation answering her question.

Tea that is spilt is like losing one self. Its like part of ones souls is spilt all over oneself or over the ground. Its a crime for tea to be spilt when it should be consumed to make ones soul rich and righteous. Which is why I tried my best not to spill any of your wonderful soul madam. Since someone as young pure and beautiful as you should not be tainted with the loss of great tea. If you really do want me to have tea with you then we shall have some tea Lady Orihima. Allow me to make it comfortable for you.”

Togyou next let go of her hand as he slowly removed his black shirt revealing his toned chest that held a wonderful six pack abs and cut and clean pecks and abs. However the main attraction on his chest was not his muscles but was the swirls across it that were placed to look like a pair of wings with a beak. This looked like a figure of a falcon was embedded onto his chest. As he knelt down he revealed his back which was smooth and unblemished and his shoulder blade stuck out just barely. He was muscled but not beefed up like most people try to be. As he knelt down he slowly spread his black shirt out after ripping one of the sides so it could unfold to essentially make a picnic blanket.

As he finished smoothing it out so there were no uncomfortable bumps or odd shapes in it he offered his hand to the woman so she could sit down. As she did sit down wether or not she did except his hand he moved his way over to the box she had picking it up and placing it in the center of his shirt blanket. As he did this he moved the two tea cups from there place in the grass and placing them on the blanket. As he pulled out the tea Kettle inside the basket he opened it up and slowly poured the tea from her Tea Cup back inside since it was now cold. He then reached into his pant pocket pulling out a small lighter.

As he worked he never looked up or changed his expression. However as he flipped open the lighter and started heating up the Tea Kettle he began to speak. ”If I may do so i'd like to make my hypothesis about you. From your elegance and looks which are beautiful for most to look at you appear to be Hyuuga, and somewhere between the age 13 and 15. Judging from your actions thus far I assume your Fourteen. You are often irritated by things due to your elegance in being irritated and of course the fact that you can fake it so well. You also have recently just hit puberty somewhere along a few months ago since your heart race increased while I held your hand and you've been hiding your red face for a while now. However that being a natural reaction to a man falling out of a tree on top of you and then serving you tea I can write it off as delayed shock since thats what it most likely is. Now from the slight increase of static in your hands and from the minor shock I received when I fell on you I can assume you utilize the Raiton element. You excel in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu since you have your element and of course being in the Hyuuga clan. However this Is all my speculation from my observations of your reactions and actions to the events so far.”

As he finished the tea kettle whistled and he placed it down on the shirt picking up a spoon from the basket and placed it in his teeth as he reached into his pocket pulling out a red handkerchief and her tea cup lightly dusting it off then placing it in front of her the spoon still in his mouth as he gently poured tea into the cup not a single drop missing its destination. He then pulled out a sugar cube and crushed it in his hand slowly. The sugar cube grind ed in his knuckles and he slowly let the powder fall into the cup as he pulled the spoon from his mouth wiping it off and then stirring her tea with it for a second then proceeding to pour tea for himself excluding the sugar cube. As he took a sip he let out a deep yawn after his swallow and then looked at Orihima waiting for a response or a protest.

However before he heard one a shadow flew over him and then a falcon landed on his head. The falcon made its perch swift and elegantly its talons gently landing on Togyou's scalp of white hair. Togyou never changing reached up and slowly petted the bird. ”I better introduce you, this guy that landed on my head is my friend and partner Aisu. He's a falcon black of course and he likes to stalk me one would say but he has been with me for a while.” Aisu hopped down and landed on Togyou's lap looking away from the two its eyes shifting through the tree's always vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Genin
Genin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 pm

As expected, she was pulled up on her feet. Her eyelids remained squinting, but her eyes looked away as she was brought closer to Togyou. The heat in her face never did fade away as she had strived for. After just a second longer of remaining so close to the boy, she had to look at him. He was staring at her. Specifically, her Hyuuga eyes. She blinked slowly and returned to keeping them squinted. His eyes remained so fixated, she swore any moment a hole would burn through her. Orihima was done speaking for the moment. She now only awaited for his response. However, he was so fixated she wasn't even sure if he had hung off her every word or had completely tuned her out. Just in case should the latter have been the truth, she increased her grip over his hand again, furrowing her eyebrows.

He spoke--
"Tea that is spilt is like losing one self. Its like part of ones souls is spilt all over oneself or over the ground. Its a crime for tea to be spilt when it should be consumed to make ones soul rich and righteous. Which is why I tried my best not to spill any of your wonderful soul madam. Since someone as young pure and beautiful as you should not be tainted with the loss of great tea. If you really do want me to have tea with you then we shall have some tea Lady Orihima. Allow me to make it comfortable for you."

Was this some kind of joke? Was this some ploy thought up by her mother, who was hiding and watching her daughter? Orihima didn't actually have to be told the answer. No... No, this was not a joke or ploy. He was quite serious. She had never met someone like this boy. Sure, she had encountered some of the rather emotional sides of the shinobi world, with parents killed, and other bad things, looking so cold and aloof. But this was not the same. 'Wonderful soul? Young? Pure? Beautiful? Is he trying to kill me over?' she thought, though she hardly needed to ask or be answered. Yes... Yes, he was trying to kill her over. That's why he had taken off his shirt, right? She ogled after him like a man ogling at a woman's breasts. It wasn't just that he was well-muscled, a boy, and shirtless. He had a rather interesting... Tattoo? Or was it paint? Whatever it was, it was black. He sure was fond of the color, wasn't he? It swirled and twirled, looking like wings. In fact, the more she looked at him, or his chest so to speak, the more she saw that it was a falcon. 'Wait, wait, wait-- What the hell is he doing?' she asked herself, tearing herself away from observing his chest. Orihima took a step back as he knelt down. He had a very nice back, too. Her fingers twitched with the urge to just barely graze her fingers over his shoulder, but of course she would not. Oh, how she just couldn't look away! Besides, he had stared at her eyes for quite awhile, right? So it was only fair! 'That's not exactly right, is it? He was staring at your eyes... You know perfectly well what your doing.' she scolded herself. Her eyebrows furrowed again.

It was then she put together that he was actually placing his shirt on the ground to sit on... He even ripped it. "You didn't have to do that." she spoke up while looking over his shoulder. Nothing seemed to faze him, though. His hand raised, offering it, which she took a little hesitantly. She sat down on his shirt, now turned picnic blanket, and continued to watch him. Togyou picked up her wicker basket and two tea cups. He then pulled out the actual container that held her mother's tea and poured her tea back into it. She tilted her head to the side, squinting, watching him. To be honest, she felt a little bit like a predator, stalking her prey. The boy took out a lighter and began to heat up the tea. 'How... Handy.' she concluded.

Then he finally spoke again--
”If I may do so i'd like to make my hypothesis about you. From your elegance and looks which are beautiful for most to look at you appear to be Hyuuga, and somewhere between the age 13 and 15. Judging from your actions thus far I assume your Fourteen. You are often irritated by things due to your elegance in being irritated and of course the fact that you can fake it so well. You also have recently just hit puberty somewhere along a few months ago since your heart race increased while I held your hand and you've been hiding your red face for a while now. However that being a natural reaction to a man falling out of a tree on top of you and then serving you tea I can write it off as delayed shock since thats what it most likely is. Now from the slight increase of static in your hands and from the minor shock I received when I fell on you I can assume you utilize the Raiton element. You excel in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu since you have your element and of course being in the Hyuuga clan. However this Is all my speculation from my observations of your reactions and actions to the events so far.”

'How--He--But--That's just--I--Crazy--W H A T ?'

She felt like hitting her head against a wall. How was she supposed to respond to that?! 'H-He's a mad man! That's what he is!' she yelled in her head. Orihima could not speak. She was dumbfounded. She was impressed. She was creeped out. She was fascinated. So, she looked at him with her right brow raised, left brow furrowed, right eye squinted, and left eye enlarged. Her lips pursed as a finger or two twitched, holding onto her hot tea as if it depended on her life. It was the perfect expression because it could fit so many emotions. He then brought his own cup to take a drink of the tea. Taking the opportunity, Orihima finally fulfilled her desire of a nice big gulp of her mother's home-made tea. It also served as a nice excuse to buy some time to think of what to say.

Really... What was she going to say? She swallowed her gulp of tea and cut her eyes over at Togyou. He was looking at her, waiting. Instead, she glanced up at the bird flying over his head. It then landed on his head. His reaction was the same as before... Nothing changed. Just... Blank. Like a white wall waiting to be painted... The Hyuuga took another drink of her tea as he spoke of the bird. She noted how he seemed to refer to the creature as more than just a pet. Aisu was a 'partner', a 'friend'. Orihima herself had never had a pet nor an animal side-kick. It never occurred to her to scout one out. She took another drink before clearing her throat, preparing to speak.

"Togyou-san..." she blushed in the slightest again as she cut her eyes over towards him. "I don't know if you realize the impact certain words can have over someone. If you do, you certainly don't seem to show it, even hint at it. I am astounded by your... Hypothesis. It's..." she took a quick tea sip of tea, trying to wash away any building irritation. "Accurate, to say the least."

A light breeze blew by. Orihima brushed back a loose black strand of hair that had rested between her eyes. "I don't really have anything to say about myself. You, though... You're kinda... Well, I mean..." she didn't like not knowing what exactly what to say. It made her feel unprepared and almost foolish. Maybe she got it from being a Hyuuga? "You're young. I'm guessing around my age. You aren't very flashy and you seem simple on the eyes, but your personality is hard to determine. As I said before, you don't either realize the impact certain words or expressions can have over someone, or if you do, you don't seem to show it or look as if you care. It makes me wonder though..." she took another quick sip of tea to settle herself, because now she had a direction in her words. "You screamed. It had to be you. It was only seconds after you fell on me. Your scream was quite dreadful... You said you had been sleeping. That must have been a bad nightmare. Why don't you indulge me? Bottling up things that can make you scream like that can't possibly be good for one's health. After all, you've already said so much about me. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:10 am

Togyou continued to sip his tea as he he looked at Orihima's eyes again oblivious to the surroundings again and unlike most men he was content in only looking there. As he stared into her eyes his hand came up to pat Aisu's wings. Aisu took off flying as she began to speak Togyou's arm coming to fall and rest on his lap. As he took a sip of tea she began to talk. He hung by each of her words as they fell from her lips. He listened intently however keeping a distanced and uncaring feel to him as his face showed no emotion.

As he listened to her admit that his hypothesis was accurate and even tell him he was a very blunt person even almost un-caring. He had heard this many times from people so it made no difference to him. As he continued to listen something fell from the sky it was a bag, black in color with a single handle on it making it look like a briefcase. Togyou finally broke contact with her eyes as he quickly flipped open the bags compartment. He reached into it slowly pulling out a bag that had a few containers in it. As he slowly opened the bag a lofting scent came out that was a mix of italian and sweet fruit aromas that it would make anyone with taste buds water to the mouth.

Togyou shifted his eyes up at Orihima once again then back down slowly producing a container that inside held a pasta with a light meat sauce and a grazing of Parmesan cheese on the top. He held it in his hand yet again as he slowly produced the lighter and began heating it up. As the scent intensified as it was heated he looked into Orihimas eyes as she finished. As it was finished he flipped the lighter closed and placed the container down on his shirt. He slowly popped the top open to reveal a perfect large helping of pasta. He pulled out a fork and slowly twirled some of it together.

As he twirled the pasta he slowly leaned in towards Orihima. He got as close as he could leaving only a small gap between there noses. He then slowly spoke to her softly but colder than he had been before. ”If you want to know about me i'll tell you about myself lady Orihima. My name is Togyou Shihai, you may call me Gyo by the way. I am fourteen just as you are except unlike you I can only remember up to when I was seven years of age and found covered in my own blood just outside the gates of Konoha. I have no memories of my family or anyone I cared about. All I know is that I am alive and that is all that matters. I'm cold and uncaring as you said for the reason that I don't know anyone I can trust or care for since I don't know what and what I can not trust. My nightmares are none of your business since I in my own right have no idea what they mean themselves but they are always bloody as possible. Due to these nightmarish hells I sleep through I rarely sleep and suffer from Insomnia rarely sleeping but getting all of my work done in these times. Also I know exactly what I'm doing when I say things”

Togyou finished and he slowly brought his free hand up with his handkerchief but then decided against it as he lowered his head allowing his tongue to slowly graze her lips clean of tea. His tongue was warm yet oddly relaxing and cool as it slid just over her lips lapping at a small trickle of tea from her mouth. As his tongue brushed across her face his hand with the pasta up to her mouth and slowly waited for her to eat it as he moved his head over to her ear.

”You are a beautiful princess miss Orihima and I'm glad I fell onto you. I would love to call you my little princess” Togyou then blew his breathe across her ear it was hot and would slowly heat up her ear as he moved his free hand to place It over hers slowly trying to grasp it.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Genin
Genin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 pm

The whole time she had been speaking, she saw him look at her. It was only natural to look at the person you were listening to or speaking to, but his gaze was so intensified, like it could burn her insides. Just looking at his eyes made her face heat up. When she had been speaking, something had dropped into Togyou's lap. It was a black bag with a single handle. He finally broke eye contact and flipped the bag open. Inside the black bag, was another bag which he had grabbed. He opened it and just like that, a new scent built up. It smelled sweet and something else. Orihima couldn't place it, but it smelled wonderful none-the-less. She hadn't even been hungry, but whatever the scent was coming from, it was worth at least taking a bite of. He got out his lighter and had heated up his food. Now that she was done speaking, she waited for what Togyuo would do. He popped the container open, revealing noodles and meat, even cheese. However, Orihima could honestly say she hadn't eaten something like that. It couldn't have been ramen. What was it? She watched him take a fork and twirl the noodles around it. The Hyuuga didn't expect an answer yet, believing he was going to take a bite of his food.

However, he slowly leaned in her direction, nose to nose. Her faint eyes enlarged and her mouth parted to speak, though nothing came out, just like from before. Instead, he spoke--

”If you want to know about me i'll tell you about myself lady Orihima. My name is Togyou Shihai, you may call me Gyo by the way. I am fourteen just as you are except unlike you I can only remember up to when I was seven years of age and found covered in my own blood just outside the gates of Konoha. I have no memories of my family or anyone I cared about. All I know is that I am alive and that is all that matters. I'm cold and uncaring as you said for the reason that I don't know anyone I can trust or care for since I don't know what and what I can not trust. My nightmares are none of your business since I in my own right have no idea what they mean themselves but they are always bloody as possible. Due to these nightmarish hells I sleep through I rarely sleep and suffer from Insomnia rarely sleeping but getting all of my work done in these times. Also I know exactly what I'm doing when I say things”

She blinked and thought of what he said. He was interesting, indeed. He was nothing like her. She had a family who cared for her, she appeared cold at times but she cared and trusted others. She didn't have many nightmares and when she did there was never any blood, she could sleep for hours and fall asleep instantly. 'He knows exactly what he's doing?', truthfully, it did surprise her a bit. Orihima almost expected him to have simply not realized he was causing her certain reactions. She almost expected it to have been all in her head. Almost. She didn't say anything, yet. The thinking girl looked over at the boy's hand with his handkerchief. He brought it up but suddenly stopped, instead lowering his head to lick her lips. Orihima let out a strained gasp. It ended quickly as he brought the fork of mysterious food to her mouth. She went a head and took a bite, feeling very conflicted with certain emotions. She chewed as Togyou then began whispering to her ear. Her body went hot all over and her blush was redder than ever before.

He whispered--
”You are a beautiful princess miss Orihima and I'm glad I fell onto you. I would love to call you my little princess”

Despite how silly it made her feel to be referred to as a princess, it made her feel all the more attracted to him. Her ear went hot like the rest of her body as he breathe across it. She could feel his free hand move towards her own, attempting to grasp it. Her hand found his and she quickly held onto it, entwining their fingers. He knew what he was doing! How could someone uncaring be so intimate? It confused her. He hadn't even asked her or considered how she felt. What if she didn't like this? He just simply did what he wanted. Of course, it was completely untrue that she didn't want this. She wanted it very much. She had for awhile, but hadn't found anyone particularly special or any boy that hadn't been too intimidated or too shy to treat her like a lady. You could almost say it irritated her. Here, this boy was doing what he wanted, even though she wanted it to, but without any warning or approval. She wanted to do the exact same thing! So, she set her empty tea cup down and used her now free hand to take the fork from the boy and simply tossed it aside.

With one hand still entwined with his, she used her free hand again to press on his chest, trying to push so that his back would lay against the green grass. She went down with him, brushing one leg over his own two legs, furiously and passionately kissing him all over his face. She kissed near his ear, down his jaw line, on his cheek, and on his lips. She restrained his hands with her own hands and continued to kiss him. Her heart beat increased nearly ten fold, exhaling heavy, smiling like a mad woman. Her lips broke away from his and she moved them towards the boy's neck. Her tongue flickered out, licking a small part of the neck, proceeding to gently nibble him. Oh, how soft his skin was. She left not one or two, but three love marks over his neck. It made her proud, like perfecting a new jutsu!

Orihima finally released her grip over Togyou's hands and brought her mouth back up to his ear. "I want you. I want to be your's. Make me your's." it was the closest to begging the Hyuuga had ever... Well... Begged.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Genin
Genin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time ~ [Closed]   Tea Time ~ [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea Time ~ [Closed]
Page 1 of 1