Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 pm

To start i'm a novice at running things but eh.... OK!

Guess what peoples! It's time for the .... -drum roll-

glitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphics
-

This contest includes female characters and will be judged by all of you people out there.

The rules!

• Everyone gets one vote and you will do that by using the poll above this post!
  • Contestants are not allowed to vote for themselves but may vote for other characters!
  • After everyone votes the top two will go to finals!
  • The Winner will win a Snazzy Price ;D!

With that said here are the contestants you will be voting on!!

Aimi Kei
Spoiler:

2. Yoshiko Tomoko
Spoiler:

3. Saib Kev-Yung
Spoiler:

4. Akiko Hatake
Spoiler:

5. Hanashi Shikyo
Spoiler:

6. Natsumi Lleiad
Spoiler:

7. Aoi Semi-ku
Spoiler:

8. Lady Coal
Spoiler:

9. Nasamea Tsuyoshi
Spoiler:

10. Sanzen Makai
Spoiler:

11. Sayuri Hikaru
Spoiler:

12. Ayame Akira
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nasamea on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:51 pm

The post is up but at the moment the Poll is NOT OPEN!

Why you ask?

Well, it isn't fair to just start something without giving everyone a chance to enter ;]

Sooooo,

If you're a female and wish to enter your character's into this contest you have until August 2nd at 8 o' clock pm! [Mind you this is EST - Eastern Standard Time]

After that, any new candidates will be added and then the poll will be open so for now sit tight :]

Last edited by Nasamea on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

........ ....... umm no plant`s?
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm

If it's a female sure, only female charas lol.

Last chance to enter.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

This Contest is now open.

Due to the fact that there are two to many people for the poll that only allow 10 options I ask that everyone PM me their vote until I can officially find someone else to take votes [Sly isn't on and Kaji is busy atm]. Any votes you all send will then be sent to that dedicated person and a post will be made stating who it is.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE HERE

First and only warning

You may only vote for one person and cannot vote for yourself.

Please give the full name of the character you are voting for and the owner of that character when voting.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 am

I will be the one to tally the votes. just send them to me when they are all in. just PM me them ok nasa?
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:04 pm

BUMP

This is a reminder for those who have not voted in this contest. Please send your nominations to Sly and remember the rules.

I ask that all contestants please vote but remember you can't vote for your own.

Thanks to those who have voted so far.

As of now a Deadline will be set.
This contest will be closed September 1st, 2010 at 12am EST [Eastern Standard Time]
Results will be given sometime after that.

SO VOTE!
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]   Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh yeah, never did state the winner.

It was Aoi. haha
Back to top Go down

Sexy Character Contest [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1