Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Gogyou Hito's - weaponry Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Gogyou Hito's - weaponry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Gogyou Hito's - weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Gogyou Hito's - weaponry   Gogyou Hito's - weaponry I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Monomolecular Gloves
Owner: Gogyou Hito

Description/Abilities: These gloves are actually a powerful metal combination of titanium and a steel alloy to create a flexible and lightweight glove (Lightweight meaning only twenty-five pounds) However the gloves themselves are very powerful in there other ability. The other ability being that with a D-rank of chakra per post the abilities are used the gloves will send off tiny wires of its material that is invisible to the naked eye unless exposed by large amounts of light. The wires can extend up to 10 meters with just the original D-rank amount of chakra but can extend another meter for every E-rank amount of chakra added.

These wires can then essentially be counted as chakra strings except controllable and see able by the user and can be manipulated around people or objects and then utilized to either cut or shred them or even just tie them up and take them in for custody. These wires are gentle enough to not even make a feeling on skin or there strong enough to cut through bone with just a flick of the finger. However the effectiveness depends on the user. These wires are also Fire-proof and heat resistance however they can conduct Flames along the wires and never have a chance of melting.

History: These gloves were crafted by a blacksmith in Kirigakure. Gogyou admired them almost every day of his life in Kirigakure and on his traveling to leave Kirigakure he made one pit stop to rob the store where these gloves were displayed. He now calls them his and keeps them on him at all times they are essentially his prized possessions.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Weapon or Item:Scalpel-ed knives
Location: On his person at all times at least 20 or more of them.

Description/Abilities: These knives are made of tempered high density steel and can cut through carbonated steel like butter. However due to there design they are used for hacking and essentially saw like cutting. The main thing about these knives however is the fact that they have a tiny hole at the very back and Gogyou had them purposely made this way. This is because they can be used with his gloves wires and they can be manipulated by tugging on the wires to make the knives appear to be floating and moving on there own. These knives are fire proof and are unable to melt or crack due to heat or flames they however are flame conductors allowing flames to travel on them.

History: These knives were created when Gogyou came to Kumogakure. After his appointment to genin he had these items custom made and done. He however still has 4 ridiculous payments to pay before they are completely his.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Weapon or Item: Alastors Flame Yaibas'

Description/Abilities: This are knives that are just longer than a knife to be considered a small short sword however is just under that length to be also considered a knife. So there size is stuck in that odd indecision point between concealable but not efficient hidden weapons.

These weapons are made with a tempered steel, titanium mix that make them harder than carbonated steel and can easily cut through it. These blades are fire proof meaning they can be set on fire and never be damaged or weakened by the flames but are also flame conductors which allow flames to sit on the blade itself.

What makes these blades special is the fact that they have small holes in the hilts that allow Gogyou's wires to attach and manipulate these weapons themselves.

History: These blades were found by Gogyou precariously placed in his path to Kumogakure. They smelled of blood and they had a note on them that just said his name in a plural sense. From what he can tell they were made specificity for him but by who he does not know. He has hopes he will one day cross paths with the bloods owner and be able to thank him. [In OOC terms, it was given to him by his father Kaji]

Appearance: Gogyou Hito's - weaponry DualBladeSword

Name of Weapon or Item: Fire proof ninja gear

Description/Abilities: These are your basic ninja gear just completely fire proofed so that they cant be broken or damaged by flames at all. They also conduct flames allowing fire to sit on top of them.

History: He had these developed when he became genin

Appearance: They look like your normal Kunai, Shuirken and Senbon.

Last edited by Kaji-Kanto on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito's - weaponry   Gogyou Hito's - weaponry I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito's - weaponry   Gogyou Hito's - weaponry I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Given the capabilities of the gloves, they would be C or B rankC rank

The speed/distance of the expansion of the strings need to be reduced, 150 meters per second is faster than anyone could react and given the distance they are capable of expanding, you would be able to as stated, "cut through [the] bone" of any target within 150 meters.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito's - weaponry   Gogyou Hito's - weaponry I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Bumped rank up to C and removed the speed boost completely now its all by sheer movment of the hands is the dependant of the speed.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito's - weaponry   Gogyou Hito's - weaponry I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Reapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito's - weaponry   Gogyou Hito's - weaponry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gogyou Hito's - weaponry
Page 1 of 1