Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin

Go down 
+2
Resaki
Kaji Kanto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin Empty
PostSubject: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:22 am

Name: Gogyou Kirai Hito
Nickname/Alias: Cloudy

Age Appearance: 16

Appearance: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin Mimicopy

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure No sato
Birthplace: Kirigakure No sato
Previous Village: Kirigakure No sato

Clan/Bloodline: Hitodama No Kyuuketsueki

Personality:
Gogyou a child abandoned by the world is lost and confused in many instances however that was put behind him when he came to Kumogakure and now he has the essential personality of a kind-hearted shinobi. However that is all but an act. We will now divulge down into his true nature. Gogyou's first name means water and this describes him very well actually. Gogyou is usually very calm and collected like the gentle pushing of the waves in the ocean. However he can be fierce and short tempered like the waves during a hurricane. During those times Gogyou's head is full of emotions and thoughts.

His middle name expands on his true nature since it means hate. His hate stems from his past and how he hates Humanity and how they are full of weakness that needs to be purged from them. He however hides this fact and essentially can be normal. He also has an unquenchable blood thirst that makes him insane and berserk whenever he smells or see's blood. This can be a bad thing because in that berserk state he is unable to control himself and just wants to get blood till he is completely satisfied.
Goals: To one day either wipe out or cleanse humanity of there weakness's
Alignment: Neutral Lawful

Canon Personality: Nagato Pein

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Weaponry
Recessive:

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Katon (Fire)
Recessive: Suiton (Water) [Locked till later]

History:
The beginning of a sad tale

Gogyou was a orphan from birth, his father the bastard Kaji Kanto running off leaving his mother (that is currently unknown) with a newborn child. However his own mother seemed to abandon Gogyou after losing her lover and he soon ended up in the streets as soon as it was evident he could take care of himself (3 years of age). He grew up on the streets of the once bloody village of Kirigakure and had to scrounge like a dog to survive. Most of the village was slummed due to incidents in the past and only few parts of the city held brilliance to them. Gogyou lived in one of the slums trying his hardest every day to catch a rat or pickpocket one of the passerby's failing numerous times and gaining scars for each of his failures. Many who saw Gogyou thought of him as a sewer rat, Useless and disgusting. This made Gogyou grow hatred as years seemed to pass.

Gogyou barely survived he was terribly underweight for a five-year old and his clothes ripped battered and encrusted with blood and dirt. He was growing fainter each day and he could feel his existence falling into the pits of hell. However what seemed to be death never came only approached slowly surrounding him. Every night Gogyou had nightmares and screamed out into the streets yelling to be saved. No one answered these pitiful wails of a child who was misunderstood. He was to live and die as a piece of trash. So he believed anyway however as time went by his condition did not approve no longer was he scared per say but paranoid. He felt eyes perched on him at almost all times and it made it impossible to sleep peacefully.

The start of a new life, Is this good or bad?

Gogyou had made a fatal flaw today he had tried to pickpocket a man who seemed to be an easy pick but it didn't end up that way. The man had caught him and had beaten him and caused his leg to be broken and bruise and batter the rest of his body. This was done right in the middle of the street with no one coming to help him cause in all truth no one cared for him. He now laid in the alleyway after clawing and dragging himself there with blood pouring from his many wounds and coming out of his mouth. He knew this was the end for him. Well he had hoped.

What happened next was a young woman seemingly full of youth and perkiness entered the alley way smiled at Gogyou and looked down at him battered and wounded. She frowned a bit then got closer and smelled the blood. However once she smelled the blood she became a blur almost as she had bitten down onto Gogyou's neck. He screamed in pain at first but then suddenly everything became blissful and Gogyou wondered if this was what death was really like. As his eyes slowly closed he saw the woman bring her head back and reveal two sets of what appeared to be fangs and next thing was Gogyou dropped completely lifeless in a puddle of blood. He finally held a smile on his face as he heard screams and yelling of a woman as his hand fell off of her chest a now burning cinder of flames engrossing her.

However Gogyou was not dead and as he awoke in the same slum he was surprised. He wondered now so that wasn't death? Then what was it? However he brought himself back to a sitting position he felt a sharp pain in his neck and he screamed out in pain. As the pain subsided he was panting as he laid his hands onto the ground and tried to push him up. He knew it was pointless since his leg had been broken (In reality this was over a week ago) however shockingly he stood up with only minor discomfort and he was able to walk. He limped out of the alleyway into the street and one woman screamed in pure terror as he moved. She ran away screaming “The child is a demon”. This drew great attention to Gogyou and he wasn't in the mood to be beaten. So he just limped away. He wondered however what had happened he didn't remember much but something had happened. As he passed a woman who was smiling as she walked hand in hand with her boyfriend she instantly stopped and looked at the kid and fell down to her knees and kissed Gogyou directly on the lips by complete force. Gogyou's eyes went wide and when the woman finally let go he ran in fear of being beaten. The woman looking clueless and with a icy glossed over look ignored her boyfriend as he ran past her after Gogyou.

Gogyou was stuck he had ran into an alleyway he hoped was a thru street but wasn't. As the man who's girlfriend he had just supposedly kissed when It was the other way around looked down upon him (remember he's only 7 at this time) He shook his head and clenched his fist bringing it back. The fist flew and Gogyou brought his hands out in a hope to stop some of the force as he closed his eyes waiting for impact. However the impact never came and as he opened one eye his saw his own hands blocking and holding the mans fist. He was shocked at first and in this shock he had brought his fists into more of a clench on the mans and the man fell to his knees howling in pain. Gogyou then completely closed his fists all the way snapping and breaking the mans hand and it shattered and burst open blood flying everywhere. From this point Gogyou had no self control as he ran forward at speeds he could never imagine and delivered a hit to the mans stomach causing blood to splatter from his mouth and sending him flying into the wall next to him Gogyou continuing his charge and barrage of attacks beating the man into a bloody pulp while his mouth was open and he was laughing hysterically in pure lust for this violence.

As he stopped he felt the sudden urge come over him and he lapped his tongue at his finger and then again his eyes glossed over in pure red as he brought his fist back and slammed it into the mans stomach and he spun his hand and drilled his way through the man completely digging into the wall behind him the man dying instantly as his organs were compressed and completely obliterated as he screamed one final time. Gogyou then fell to his knees lapping onto the ground for every last drop of blood. What had happened to him?

The start of the devils reign

Gogyou was scared of what had happened. He was unable to control himself. Even though the event with the man was a week ago he still smelled the mans blood and his stomach rumbled when he thought of the incident. What was wrong with him? Could he be something evil. If so what was he? Where did he get that power from? These questions were all of what Gogyou thought of as he grew more in the dark of what he was the more he realized that he would never know and so he started crying. He cried for what seems months straight with no end in site till one day he had a revelation.

It didn't matter what he was. Not to him anyway he was a Kid who had essentially been scarified to the wolves of the land and was now hurt battered and bruised without anyone to help him. Now here he was cold hungry and confused and still no one to help him. He had to face it humanity abandoned him now he would abandon humanity. There weakness's and there feelings. There words of kindness no longer existed to Gogyou all that mattered was himself and what he would do in this cold world.

So he stood up and started walking, he had no idea where but he just started walking towards a place he could live with a sense of fake happiness. Of course the place he ended up was Kumogakure and that is the time his Ninja career started and now at the age of 16 he is a very successful genin in the Kumogakure war machine.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:
Before vampire influence
Spoiler:

After vampire influence
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaji-Kanto on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.

What a joy it'll be to be RPing with someone who has my kg and is insane at that... Oh joy. As if the kg wouldn't already make him insane....
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Genin can only have one specialty.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:26 pm

I had that fixed before no idea what happened, Damn comp... Sorry there fixed *kicks comp repeatedly*
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Re-approved
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Unapproved.

Well, here are the things that are wrong with your Special Characteristics:

Chakra Control: In the show, most Gennin don't know about the three climbing jutsu so basically, they're just learning how to control their chakra. Technically a Gennin can't learn chakra control right off the bat, they learn it with their sensei as they mature.

Elemental: Gennin are also just learning how to utilize their elements as well, Kakashi even said that a Gennin shouldn't be able to learn elemental jutsu when their fresh out of the academy. Their technically Academy Students, they just have a different rank now. The only thing that they don't have on them is experience on the field, which they will learn with their sensei and that's how basically they become Gennin.

Summoning is a C +rank jutsu on its own and a Gennin are only barely able to learn a couple C rank jutsu as it is. Basically, they'll be just learning about summonings (Like Chakra Control in a way) so they wouldn't be able to control their summonings that much. I'd say that you'd probably have to be an A rank at least to have this actually but a B rank is debatable as well.

Liar & The Human Polygraph are debatable because it usually takes like years of experience to learn such things, unless again, you were less proficient in a lot of other things non-related to it and it also goes for the wall. But then again, it's also debatable.

'After Vampire Influences'

Blood Thirst: How much does it increase? The ability to sense people, I mean.

Vampire Boosts:Lower the hear and sensing to at least 17 to 33 meters . You're still learning about these 'influences' that you have, when you learn more about it, it may be a possibility of the hearing and sensing to increase.

Hormonal Attraction:It should only affect people your rank and below.

[Me and Kiyo were talking about this, if you see there's anything wrong you're free to talk to him or me as well about it.]
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Alright, i'll remove summoning, chakra control i can remove as well. Liar and human polyograph comes with the bloodline since allowing him to view peoples emotions essentially. [Blame aki for those]

Hormonal attraction is a chemical thing its not based off skill only willpower

Bloodthirst is edited

Vampire boosts: Lets see 16-7 is 9 right? I think 9 years gives plenty time to learn how to control something that his new body naturally gives him.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Re-approved.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Id also like to point on in relation to the chracteristics that we have taken such a thing called a creative license. Now, hana and Kiyo. Look over the jutsu that every academy student learns. Tree climbing is there. Chakra control can stay if he wants it.

Elemental: Creative License. We arent going directly from the manga or show, and we are allowing Genin to start with one element already. If we go by what you just stated, then no genin would be allowed any elements or elemental jutsu unless the clan specifically stated they were trained in those elements at a young age (IE Uchiha).

Summoning: Read his personality. And the pheromone ability. Pheromones, whether it is an animal or a human give off the same basic function. Based on that he could have this specialty as well due to his personality is more so oriented towards a wilder nature and pheromones. Since summons are mostly animals, this can apply.

This is not because Im defending him, you know Kaji doesnt need defending. Its because you ae being too literal and going straight from the manga/show (we DO have elemental rules, chakra control rules, etc. Id suggest reading them).

Also, with some of the stuff, you failed to take into consideration the clan, or other aspects of the entire application, such as personality.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Jeeze cara, here i was trying to be nice and give them a victory... Re-added the stuff like i was allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Reapproved. Keep in mind what Hana said and dont go full extent of the SC as a Genin.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 pm

archived
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin   Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gogyou Hito -Kumogakure - Genin
Page 1 of 1