Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Name: Kida Tousen
Nickname/Alias: Kumo's Dark Flame

Age Appearance: 15

Appearance:
Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] Wolfboy36__s_Rasshu_Riun_by_osy057

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline:
Kaito Clan
Kekei Genkai: Rikiddo Enkou (Liquid Flame) - Clan members are able to use Rikiddo Enkou Release due to bloodline and element affinity. By infusing the Katon element with Suiton a third element can be made, it make a sort of dark purple flame which burns like fire but can move like any other water jutsu. If the user wishes to and is skillful enough he can make it so the fire is just painless but cold, The fire can be more resistant to being put out espacially by water. The user cannot be affected by this flame and since it has the water element enfused within it is able to counter other fire moves if strong enough.

Personality: Kida is a calm person, during a fight he would act serious but rarely gets angry. He is very hard working and like to take part in intense training. He acts as if he isn't afraid of anything even when he is and and can work well with other ninja, he mainly just likes either fight or hang around with others. He is hard working and chooses to use his Ninjutsu over his Kenjutsu. It seems like his whole personality is a cover up because deep inside he really has evil intentions. (More will be gained IC)

Goals: To grow stronger, perfect bloodline, finish what his family started and rule Kumo.
Alignment: Strategically Evil

Canon Personality: N/A

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Fire

History: Pre-Academy Arc:
Kida was born straight into the Kaito clan in Kumogakure. Sadly he was born during the great tragedy that got many of the Kaito clan members killed all because of one family within the clan that chose that the wanted to be the main branch of the clan. What made this worse was that Kida was part of the family that attacked the clan. There was a long battle going on within the clan, it began a few months before Kida was born and ended when he was the age of 9 and a half. The battle had raged on for ten years but it was finally coming to a finish, Kida’s family branch had fought long and hard in futile attempt to win and when it was over the elders from the other families were told to eliminate the remaining family members including Kida. The Jounin from the clan did so but there was one who hesitated to kill Kida, he had already seen his parent brutally murdered but he was just standing there looking up at the jounin sent to kill him almost unfazed. Kida still had the same serious look on his face even at this age, the man chose to keep Kida as his adoptive son, he couldn’t bring himself to kill innocent clan members. The clan council allowed this but the origins of Kida’s family would be kept secret, Kida didn’t care much nor act differently, he still treated his step dad as a stranger though.

Academy Arc:
Kida had been training hard, it seemed that he had forgotten all about his past with his original family but there wasn’t much good that would come out of remembering it anyway. He joined the academy in an attempt to become a ninja which would then lead on to becoming stronger. Nothing much worth mentioning happened during this time except Kida being one of the top ranking ninja in the academy at the time due to his hard work. During this time Kida found out that he had the fire element which was peculiar because all clan members always obtained the water element as primary element.

Genin Arc:
Kida is currently still training hard to get to chuunin, he has now already learned 4 fire jutsu thanks to his step-father but weak ones, He knows already of this clan abilities and aims to learn them. Although Kida still carries a bit of hatred towards the clan for killing his parents he still pretends like nothing’s wrong.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:
Speedster: Due to physical training, character's with this trait are much faster than the average ninja. [Requires Taijutsu or Kenjutsu]

The Wall: Character's with this trait are very adept at hiding their feelings, keeping them under lock and key. Emotions will not be easily noticed by those who do not know the user very well.

Elemental: This skill gives the user excellent elemental control and a wide variety of uses for the element. Most people with this skill can master an element of their choice and will use it like none other. People with this skill are, Kakuzu, Nidaime Hokage and Asuma.

Public Profile
Name: Kida Kaito
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: N/A
Info: Kida seems like any other normal member of the Kaito clan but he is known for one unique fact, unlike all the other clan members he first obtained his fire affinity before his water. He is greatly feared/hated within the clan by people who know of his origin for being part of a family that tried to destroy the rest of the clan family and also to the fact that he attains the special forbidden clan jutsu. He acts as if he isn't afraid of anything even when he is and and can work well with other ninja, he mainly just likes either fight or hang around with others.

Last edited by Kida on Mon May 03, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:50 pm

As starting Gennin, you're ranked as D

You have one specialty too much

And you have too many special characteristics at Gennin. You need to make them in correspondence to your history and from the looks of it, you should have Elemental as well as Wall.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Quote :
You have one specialty too much
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Archived due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]   Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kida Kaito [Kumogakure Genin]
Page 1 of 1