Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) Empty
PostSubject: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 am

Name: Agito/Akito Wanijima are the two personas inhabiting the body of Kaito Wanijima's younger brother. (The dominant personality is Agito).
Nickname/Alias: Sharky (Agito)

Age Appearance: 12/13

Appearance: His usual attire consists of a white eyepatch, black pants, and black jacket. He also carries straps with hooks that can be wound around his legs and used to bind enemies.
-Height: 142 cm/ 4"8'
-Weight: 38 kg/ 84lbs
-Blood Type: AB
-Eye colour: (Agito) Amber with Feline Pupils, (Akito) Amber with normal pupils.
-Hair Colour: Dark Blue
-Image:
Agito:
Akito:

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kirigakure
Previous Village: Kirigakure

Clan/Bloodline: none

Personality:
-Akito: The origin personality of the pair. Akito is pretty much the complete opposite in every aspect ranging from beliefs and combat style to opinions and behaviour. Naturally timid and gentle, Akito was put through hell in order to become an excellent shinobi. Unable to cope with all of the stress, Agito was born.

Akito is said to be even more frightening than Agito when angered, which most people doubt until they actually see it happening. Funnily enough Akito is quite feminine both in behaviour and appearance, and even goes as far to publicly show his homosexual behaviour and cross dress frequently. This usually comes to a surprise to encountered opponents who haven't encountered Akito yet and instead only ever seen them as Agito.

-Agito: After his creation, Agito soon took on the role of Akito's big brother despite himself actually being the youngest. His inner strength derives itself from the desire and need to protect Akito and overall the 'host' body of them both. Agito will risk his life and has done so on previous occasions to protect Akito at all costs.

When not focused on 'self preservation' Agito, being Akito's opposite, is aloof and overall really foul-mouthed. He will often be heard saying "Fuck" if he is surprised or something goes wrong. Agito is usually seen as a valuable asset to any team based upon his level of concentration and all out fighting style. He is known to be very dependable when in battle.

Despite this he could also be seen as somewhat immature when it comes to romance, and is completely oblivious to girl's infatuations with him. Which could be seen as a real problem.

Goals:
-Upgrade his A-T's to a higher level.
-Become more efficient in using them.
-(Agito) Protect Akito at all costs.

Alignment: Neutral/Evil

Canon Personality: Akito/Agito (Air Gear)

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Taijutsu
Recessive: ---

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Wind
Recessive:

History:

Birth/Background Arc

Spoiler:

Pre-Academy Arc

Spoiler:

Kirigakure Academy Arc

Spoiler:

Kumogakure Academy Arc

Spoiler:

Genin exam Arc

Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Skill Based

Spoiler:

Physical

Spoiler:

Mental

Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Agito/ Akito Wanijima
Appearance:
Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) Agito4
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: N/A
Info:
-Has an usual fighting style. It's power stems from the special 'roller skates' that he wears. Without them he seems to be pretty weak.
-When the aggressive persona takes over (Agito), Akito's teeth become fanged.
-The position of the eye patch seems to decide on which persona is dominant.
-Female doctors and nurses love him, but it freaks him out. He also finds giant boobs to be unnecessary.
-Agito is shown to be very weak while sleeping, which is a running gag when on missions.
-Akito's favourite animal are birds, especially crows, whereas Agito's favourite animal are sharks.
-Agito likes BOSS coffee whereas Akito likes strawberry milkshake.

KEY
AgitoBlue
AkitoViolet/Pink
BothNo colour change

Last edited by Hope on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 am

-Completion Bump.

I guess I should start getting ready to edit and explain things huh?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Approved, Unless said otherwise[?]
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Just a note:
Your personality should be in your own words... The vast majority of your personality came off of the wiki for Agiko/Agito from Air Gear. Granted you added some things and took out some things... but over half of this is c/ped.
Spoiler:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're not allowed to directly c/p things like this, right? Even if we're crossing over other animes/mangas we generally have to do it with our own words... right?
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 am

Alrighty taking that into consideration I have edited it.

-Completion Bump.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 am

Re-Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 am

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)   Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akito/Agito Wanijima (Kumogakure, Genin)
Page 1 of 1