Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)   Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:00 am

OOC: Warning! Posts contains mild swearing/cussing.

IC: buzz. buzzzzzzz. buzzzzzzzzz. A soft buzzing sound steadily grew louder. The vibration of the small high-tech, expensive looking phone tried with all of its might to gently shake Akito awake. The sound echoed throughout the room but still fail to reach the small boys ears. ♫ System of A Down -Down with the sickness ♫ The song rattled through out Akito's mind, flowing out of his headphones which he had fell asleep wearing and into his mind, attacking his ear drums. It brought him up and out of his slumber. Slowly his eyes opened, A pair of amber coloured eyes stared upwards at the mobile built out of A.T parts which dangled from the ceiling.. The usual sweet chime of the mobile seemed to be none existent. This was of course due to the fact that Akito had his headphones on and was listening to music at quite a high volume but he failed to notice because of the groggy state he was in.

The continuous drumming beat of the song became background music and set a steady pace to the listeners actions. Being very musical Akito would usually tap, hit/strike, kick, punch, slap surfaces to recreate the beats from the parts of the songs that he was currently listening to. His right foot rocked back and forth, hitting the wall every now and then; creating a beat. Tap. Tap. Tap. After a while he seemed to fully wake up. Realising his current position he spoke; to himself. "When did I get in last night? Actually never mind that why am I lying upside down?" He donned a confused expression and rolled backwards, landing on his feet. Stretching a little he gazed at his bed and then at the rest of the room. Focusing on the silver clock which sat on a glass bedside table and then more specifically the numbers of the clock he noticed something important. It caused him to go wide eyed. SHIT. I'm late. I am so Dead. I am so Dead.

Slipping out of his boxers, Akito dashed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water was cold. Icy cold. It was needed, well that was if he were to wake up fully for the event to come. Akito gasped as the water slowly trickled down his body before hitting rock bottom with an echoing splash. Pushing the dark ocean blue hair out of his eyes he turned the dials of the shower, making it colder. As he rearranged his hair that was now an ever darker shade of blue due to being wet, he pushed the eye patch over slightly. Enough for Agito's personality to surface. Akito's right eye pulsed as the pupil changed and become feline-like. A rough voice punched through the surface of Akito's cracked lips. "FUCK! ARE YOU TRYING TO FREEZE ME TO DEATH! FUCKING COCK SOCKER!", A much smaller, feminine voice replied softly. "Sorry Agito I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm about to get out now anyway.". Leaning over towards the side of the shower, and wiping the glass shower screen, they stared at the reflection. Two sides of the same face. Two different distinct personalities. The one with the feline Amber eyes, Agito, stared into the slowly steaming up glass and cussed his peer. "DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT? OWWW FUCK!". A hand flicked upwards to support his head. Using the palm of his hand to move the hair out of the way the other boy spoke. "Well if you didn't go out drinking last night we wouldn't be in this mess.....Agito we haven't got time for arguing. We're late enough as it is.". His lips opened slightly to bark a response but closed tightly into a line instead.

Akito towelled off and started getting ready for the battle at hand, both physically and mentally. He pulled on a pair of black and white checked boxers and then black pants. Wanting to wear matching clothes, Akito slipped a white t-shirt over his head and then picked up a black jacket and put it on. After taking a few minutes to tightly wrap white gauss around his right leg, just above the knee he went to walk out of the door. The same voice from earlier called out again in a mocking tone, "Idiot. Are you forgetting something?". Ow right. Sorry Agito and thanks again. After closing the door, Akito inserted his feet into his A.Ts and adjusted the straps so that they were on securely (After all he had to get to the fight asap really). Picking up his pouch he leaned some of his weight forward and set out, slamming the door behind him.

"Your still forgetting something......." It called out again. Seemingly growing angrier with each passing moment but Akito figured out what he was forgetting to do. He hadn't moved the eye patch over so they were both active which is sometimes better when fighting but not when travelling around. Sliding the eye patch comfortably over his right eye, he whispered an apology to his other half. "Sorry about that Agito, I think I've just let myself slip lately. It's not a good enough excuse but I'm going to try and make it up to you..". Akito was travelling down the walkway in front of his apartment, Crouching down into a better position, Akito leapt up high into the air. Quietly landing on the roof of a slanted building; after jumping the guard rail, that closed off the walkway, Akito increased the amount of weight that he was leaning forward and crouched slightly to gain even more speed. He sped down the building like a demon possessed.

----------------------------------------------
After a few minutes and a mile or two...
-----------------------------------------------

Akito fumbled in his pockets, trying to change the song that was playing on his Ipod whilst approaching the entrance to a training ground. The training ground itself was notorious for being a place of despair, where life was extinguished nothing except for the surrounding trees that created the dense woodland. It truly was our version of the forest of death...

Pausing at the entrance, Akito glanced down the side of the fenced off area. The whole area seemed to be fenced off from the rest of the surrounding training areas and other places of public domain. Ignoring the warning signs and labels that were pasted across the fence, Akito revved the wheels in his right A.T and then the left, He shot forwards and altering his posture he shot towards the fence and scaled it. First on the one side, then he rolled down the other. Gathering power in his leg, he kicked off of the fence even though it would absorb the majority of the power he shot through the dense overgrowth and into the forest. Head first. Starting to lose momentum and falling towards the ground, Akito flipped forwards to land on his feet. Leaning his weight forwards he shot through the area, carefully dodging trees, roots and other associated things. As he grew closer and closer to a small clearing only two thoughts echoed throughout his mind. Raizo Shihai......Why does that seem familiar?
Back to top Go down
Nonko Ryuuza
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Nonko Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)   Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:17 am

Bleak morning sunlight streamed in through the open bedroom window, lighting up the small room. Raizo tossed and turned on the bed, trying his hardest to fend off the nightmares. They always came at night, every night without faltering. He hated it. It was usually enough to keep him up late into the night and his insomnia didn't help the matter at all. His lack of sleep actually fueled the nightmares and made them worse. If only there was a way for him to cure his insomnia and make it where he could sleep. He would just have to talk to the medical ninjas one of these days.

Rolling over in bed, Raizo opened one eye and peered around. Ozunu was still laying on his back in the corner of the room, sleeping soundlessly. Laughing silently, Raizo stood and walked to the window, leaning over and looking out. It was a nice morning, the sun shining and the a soft breeze blowing. Leaves from a nearby tree fluttered by and his eyes followed them as they were swept lazily away by the wind. There was nothing better than a good breeze to wake one up in the morning. People moved about in the streets below, some of the foreigners come to see the tournament that was to be held later today. That's right, I have a match. Shaking his head at the idea of fighting a person he hadn't had the chance to analyze, he withdrew his head into his room.

Ozunu started to stir on the floor as Raizo busied himself tidying up in the bathroom. Squeezing out tooth paste onto his tooth brush, he brushed them quickly along with his tongue and then swished water around inside his mouth to get rid of the substance. Spitting it out, the boy raised his head and stared into the mirror. Gray eyes stared back him, a look of intense displeasure within them. He wasn't in the right mind set to fight but he had to. The boy he was fighting was a Genin, like himself, yet Raizo knew nothing of him. If only he could have taken a day to look into his opponent. Shrugging it off, Raizo pulled on a black tank top and some gray pants before sliding his red vest over the black garment. Sliding his sword onto his back and strapping his pouch to his leg, he grabbed Ozunu and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

The whole walk towards the place he was supposed to fight the boy was spent in a foul mood. It was early, he had hardly got any sleep the night before and he didn't even want to fight. Ozunu had fallen back to sleep in his arms and Raizo's gaze softened a bit as his eyes rested on the small white tiger. He never could be mad at the animal, he always seemed to find a way to cheer Raizo up. Bracing himself for the fight he knew was coming, Raizo walked slowly through the entrance to the place he was told to meet the boy and groaned. This was just not his day.

The boy was already there, wearing odd boots with wheels on them. Raizo eyed the odd boy with his eyepatch warily. This could get interesting so he had to be ready for anything. He had been told he was to fight to the death, all the more reason he didn't want to fight. Killing wasn't his thing and he knew that he would have to deal with the fact that he had killed the boy afterwards. Sighing, he drew his sword and stared at the boy. "Try to keep up." With that moved quickly towards the boy, a kunai conceal his left hand which was behind his back, and slashed at the boy with speed of that of a rank higher than himself.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)   Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:47 am

SInce this is taking too long, I will be putting a time limit on here for the entire match. Thursday, August 12th, by 9pm EST (2 am for you Matt). If the the round isnt finished, or someone hasnt posted in over 12 hours, the winner will be decided by roll
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)   Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 am

Before his opponent; Raizo Shihai, arrived at the small clearing, Akito had been observing the local wildlife. He watched the insects scurry across the ground, moving from one hiding spot to another in an attempt to stay safe. He also watched the gentle swaying of the thin tree branches (out of boredom) that were ultimately too weak to withstand the strength of the breeze.

Conveniently time always seemed to pass the small boy by, whichever persona was the dominant one the other slipped into a half-sleep of sorts. In which time seemed to rush by. In reality it would slowly slip away but to the boy with the two minds, two personalities it would be as if he was completely oblivious to its effects (which obviously include ageing, Noticing the time of day, Taking note of seasonal changes and etc). It is this very aspect of their being which makes Akito/Agito great at surveillance missions as should the event of one of the pair becoming bored arise he would simply enter this half dream-like state in which he would be less aware of his surrounds but would still grant the other complete access to the "host" body.

The sun rose, beaming down radiantly before defiantly sliding of the edge of the horizon in its setting state. It had turned out that Akito had actually gotten the date of the fight wrong and they had both turned up for the fight a day in advance. This of course angered Agito, which was soon met by Akito's heart felt apologies. After the clearly one-sided arguments had finished Agito settled down and with Akito being the active personality they sat on lengthy yet sturdy branch that over looked the whole clearing. From his current position, Akito would be able to see every angle, nook, cranny, and every fibre of the clearing's being. Well that is should he look hard enough, although with that being said they weren't really the ones to take in every single detail of their surroundings. The only things in which they would take note of would be the more important things (Although rather admittedly to them) such as wind direction, wind speed, air temperature and the density of the wooden bodies around "them".

Early on in the morning (of the battle), Raizo had arrived. They both seemed to eye each other up in a weird fashion. Raizo's overcast grey eyes seemed to focus on Akito's A.Ts which he forgot that he was wearing, whereas Akito's own amber coloured eyes couldn't decide on where to focus so they just flicked upwards and downwards; switching between the boy's pet nestled in his arms, His sheathed sword and his outfit. Actually he seemed to be dressed quite fashionably or so Akito thought. He gazed over Raizo, analysing what he was wearing. Black tank top.....a good choice for fighting as it doesn't really give any restriction to arm movement but I'm not sure about what kind of fashion statement that gives off. Well anyway let's continue.....so he's gone for the old red "fishnet" top look over the top. Meh. That's not what I would've chose but okay. Wow grey pants? Really? Not what I would've gone for at all....Maybe when this is all over we could go shopping or something. I'm thinking skinny jeans. maybe, We'll see. Realising that he was going off topic and could practically hear Agito bouncing off the walls of his fleshy cage he decided to get on with it.

Sliding the brilliant white eye patch over his left eye and unleashing Agito upon his enemy, Akito withdrew into their subconscious where he would play unless called into battle to help Agito.

"Come on then you bastard!" And with that, Agito sat up and leapt down from the overlooking tree branch. He landed without making a sound due to the air cushioning system built into his A.Ts. His feline-like eyes seemed to adopt more serious tone as the other young boy unsheathed his sword and lunged at him with it. It silently cut through the air at a speed in which surprised him. Even though it was only a basic move, the attack had given away Raizo's level of speed which is now clearly around C rank.

This match would prove to be quite interesting. They both seemed to be evenly matched well in speed at least. Instinctively, Agito reached down into his pouch and produced a kunai with which he held in front of him, slightly higher than his eye level. The kunai itself was held upside down with Agito's fist angled to the side, with the blade sticking out of the bottom of his right hand's closed fist. There was a weird metallic sound as the blades connected. Both the attacking and defensive actions. Equal. Cancelling each other out. Agito stared up from his height of just over four feet into Raizo's grey eyes, a huge devilish grin spread across Agito's face. He was liking the beginning of the fight and taking a shine to his new found odds of winning.

Putting pressure on the wheels on his right AT, the wheels began to spin aggressively and bit at the earth as a collection of dust and earth began to dislodge itself and rise up into the air. After a few seconds Agito's feet would be hidden within the 'dusty mist'. Instead of retreating or doing any kind of major A.T based attack or strategy, Agito decided to stick with his Taijutsu. He would, if need be, test his opponent. He would work out his strengths and weakness and then exploit them in order to achieve a win. Using the built up power within the A.Ts motor, Agito decided to do a A.T accelerated Leaf Whirlwind. If he pulled this off it should prove pretty effective and damaging. The wheels of the A.Ts howled throughout the clearing and squealed with both excitement and blood lust as they span and spun Agito around as he dropped into a more crouched position. His left leg outstretched as he spun coming in for a spinning kick to the back of Raizo's right leg which would if connected sweep him off his feet and send him flying into the air due the imbalance created. Already creating a following up attack as he goes, he created a string of handsigns and shot a channel of steam out his mouth (in pretty much the same way as the dragon flame jutsu just with air instead of fire). This attack was not only the next attack but it would also help create some distance between the pair should the first attack fail to connect.

With the speed boost from the A.Ts added to the training in the strong fist fighting style that he had done, Agito is more than confident in his abilities.

----------------------
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)   Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 am

Alright, last chance. Nonko has til tonight to post, this is taking too long
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)   Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 am

Round closed, both people are Disqualified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)   Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akito/Agito vs. Raizo (Tournament, Round 1)
Page 1 of 1