Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Basic Information:

Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] Girlin11
Name: Aimi Kei

Nicknames/Aliases: Ai-chan

Appearance: Aimi's pale skin is as smooth as silk without any flaw to it, and is probably the most noticeable thing about her at first glance. The young girl reaches about 162 cm in height, and carries her lithe body with grace. She's rather petite, weighing around 39 kilograms, but she's still strong and has good stamina. All her chores and world saving missions of her own have made her used to running around for hours without feeling much tiredness. Now the next thing one would notice about the Kumo Genin would be her brown, almond shaped eyes that are always filled with love and care towards her surroundings. Above her brown, sparkling eyes are well shaped eyebrows that give her delicate face a rather smart look, and it's one of her habits to raise a single eyebrow when she's in a playful argument or has to prove her point. Her nose is rather small and cute with a few freckles on top, and her lips are full and have a light pink color to them.

Aimi's raven black and silky smooth hair is cut a little shorter in the front, letting bangs fall into her delicate and beautiful face, while most of the hair reaches down to her waist but is most of the time braided at her back. Even if the young, cheerful girl is thinking about serious matters, her gentle looking mouth always seems to have a small smile ready for anyone. Aimi smiles a lot as a matter of fact, and when in a particularly good mood she literally sparkles from joy as she displays her white teeth in big smiles that can make almost anyone get into a lighter mood.

Her clothes consist of a black corset that has a white decorative sleeve for her right shoulder, while a longer black sleeve covers her left arm. On her lower body she wears black shorts with a flower decorated belt that has a white clothing hanging over her left hip. On her right hand she has a glove that reaches almost up to her elbow, and the over her right leg she has a white and black clothe that covers down to her knee. On her feet she wears black boots that reach almost up to her knees.

Personality: Aimi is one of those people that seem to live for the world and everybody in it. She's an open, loving and caring girl that enjoys nothing more than to help out in any way she can. She's the one that would volunteer the first of all for any kind of missions, as she would also probably be the first one to suggest doing something to help out. She doesn't mind doing missions that don't involve any excitement or danger, but rather enjoys every kind of work. Wherever she's seen, it's not unlikely she's either surrounded by children or animals, as she has a very gentle nature towards anyone and anything. She often goes to visit old people that don't have any family any longer, and reads for them or does their shopping.

Aimi has a very beautiful voice and likes to sing to herself or others, then mostly animals since she's still a little shy while singing for people. Aimi hasn't yet found anyone she could call her first love, as even if she is as caring towards everyone then she would never mistake that feeling of goodness for actual romantic love. And speaking of romance, then the 14 year old girl is probably the most romantic person out there. She loves reading love stories and day dreams about her being saved one day by her hero, or then her saving the one that would be her husband forever. This kind of thinking makes people laugh at the young girl and tell her she's being naive, but the beautiful and pure hearted Aimi just laughs with them.

She's very stubborn when she decides to do something and never gives up on anything, no matter how long of a time it would take for her to see it through. She rarely ever gets angry, as she would rather get hurt and then stay silent for a whole day before returning to her usual loving self. Even if she's this eager to help out with everything, she's still a rather calm person that's always careful of never getting in anyone's way. Her parents feel a little worried about their daughter, as she could easily become the puppet of someone selfish as she rarely ever says no to anyone.

Her chakra skills are quite impressive for her age, and her teachers think it's because she's too busy with saving the world that she hasn't yet been made a Chuunin. Many point out to her to stop having her head in the clouds and start working on becoming a ninja, but Aimi doesn't really want to become someone that has to kill to survive. She's far from being stupid though, and she trains daily so that she can protect her village and save as many lives as she can.

One of the things Aimi likes doing the most, for her own personal hobby, is going to the hot springs. Other things she enjoys is sitting on a rooftop in the middle of the night and sing under the stars, taking long walks and training her medical skills.

Things she dislikes are spicy food, cold weather and people that use others for their own benefits or cheat and steal.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Rank Information:
Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin
Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: N/A
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Special Information:

Elements Affinity:
    Dominant: Wind [Fuuton]
    Recessive:

Skill Specialty::
    Dominant: Medical
    Recessive:

Special Characteristics
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Points and Ryo:

Total: 38
  • Strength: 6
  • Dexterity: 11
  • Stamina: 11
  • Speed: 10

Total Stat Points Earned: -
Mission Points Earned: -
Ryo: 400,000
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Justu/Item/Other Information:

Medical Jutsus ~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Background Information/ RP Sample

History:
Spoiler:

Role-Play Sample:
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Aimi Kei
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: None
Info: A very charming, kind hearted young girl that could melt ice with her smile. She's always ready to help anyone out and has many friends, but some fear that she's sometimes being used to do chores no one else would want to do. People often think she's too naive to be able to see if someone lies to her, but they are very mistaken if they think that, she just doesn't care if she's being lied to.... as long as it's nothing important that is.

She shows lots of promising skills in the area of medical Jutsus.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]   Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aimi Kei [Kumogakure, Genin]
Page 1 of 1